Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli M. and Family, Current Events 1: 2020 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice has indeed changed her body but she definitely doesn't wear the same things.

I can't imagine her now in that awful purple Star Wars outfit with Princess Leia type headgear that she wore one year.

That is only one of many ghastly fashion choices.

The only thing that had changed with Beatrice is her weight loss. It's sad but even the press has equated her weightloss with being more glamorous.
She wears the same outfits and styles of dresses yet only now is she getting more attention. Sad..but that is the society we live in.

It isn’t the only thing. She had pretty awful clothes for a while in her twenties but for a good number of years now I have mainly liked her clothes. She has always had amazing hair and big gorgeous eyes and has always looked like Sarah’s half sister but it’s taken her a while to grow into her looks so to speak. She seems better at it lately. She has looked well for a while but certainly since the pandemic has lost a bit of weight but she was slim before then.

Her husband is an extremely elegant man. And yes they look good together now.

Yep! So, who pays the new stylist? Poor Edoardo?

"Poor" Edoardo is actually not poor at all. And if he doesn't mind paying, no one else should either.

The Mapelli-Mozzis are not publicly funded.

Princess Beatrice with Edoardo at Glastonbury Festival today 26 June

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...o-Mapelli-Mozzi-cosy-display-Glastonbury.html

I know, it is not gladly seen, if one cites the Daily Mail here, but since it was linked, I cannot other then to do it: From the link -

"But a visit to the Michelin-starred Pony Bistro stall in Glastonbury apparently left the princess, 33, blushing when it came to payment, according to The Daily Star. A source told the newspaper: 'She tried to pay by card but it got declined three times.' "

So, it does not say, if one of her cards was accepted at the 4th time, but Awwwkward!

I feel for the Princess. beem there done that. It could be a number if problems, with the bank, the internet, the card machine, the card itself, and I could go on. Hopefully she will carry more then one cards, from a different bank or have cash on her in the future.

Sure wish the media or anyone else, had not picked up the story.

I know, it is not gladly seen, if one cites the Daily Mail here, but since it was linked, I cannot other then to do it: From the link -

"But a visit to the Michelin-starred Pony Bistro stall in Glastonbury apparently left the princess, 33, blushing when it came to payment, according to The Daily Star. A source told the newspaper: 'She tried to pay by card but it got declined three times.' "

So, it does not say, if one of her cards was accepted at the 4th time, but Awwwkward!
I feel for the Princess. beem there done that. It could be a number if problems, with the bank, the internet, the card machine, the card itself, and I could go on. Hopefully she will carry more then one cards, from a different bank or have cash on her in the future.

Sure wish the media or anyone else, had not picked up the story.

It seems to be the case of some wifi malfunction Glastonbury Festival revellers 'fuming' as bars turn 'cash-only' at busiest time of night

Beatrice and Edo are seen everywhere : Jubileum , Ascot , Wimbledon , concerts and restaurants. Does Edo work ??
I wrote that in a restaurant her creditcard was refused 3 times??

Last edited:

That happened during the Glastonbury festival when many of the festival's restaurants and pubs experienced problems with their card machines.

Beatrice and Edo are seen everywhere : Jubileum , Ascot , Wimbledon , concerts and restaurants. Does Edo work ??
Edo owns a successful property development firm and is a self-made millionaire. He can take a few days off here and there. ?

The Jubilee weekend was a four day long weekend i.e. the Thursday and Friday were public holidays so most people had those days off.

Edo ... like everyone else is entitled to holidays and as the boss he could easily arrange to take a few days off when he wants to do so. He is also entitled to six weeks leave per year so could take a week or two at a time.

Beatrice would still be on maternity leave.

Most of the times they have been seen has been at night or on weekends - Ascot and Wimbledon weren't, of course but I imagine Edo has taken a couple of weeks of his annual leave for these events.

A credit card being declined three times does not mean, anyone is over drawn or not paid their bill. It can be a glitch in the bank, it can be the card itself, magnetic strip has been damaged, it can be the reader itself, the bank could have have had its system compromised, a power outage dealing with the bank, even an over sensitive or older card reader, and It could be so many more issues. That is why some people carry more then one card from different banks.
Media and others (public) picked up on the card being declined because this happens to be a Princess whose family has been in the media news recently. They are looking for anything negative to report.
I do wonder how close was the media to actually ‘see this’ or was it the public standing next to the Princess or was it the clerk that made the fact known and did they get paid for the information? Jmoo and I wonder.
The Princess needs a break. I am sure her husband would make sure bills were paid.
Again JMO

A credit card being declined three times does not mean, anyone is over drawn or not paid their bill. It can be a glitch in the bank, it can be the card itself, magnetic strip has been damaged, it can be the reader itself, the bank could have have had its system compromised, a power outage dealing with the bank, even an over sensitive or older card reader, and It could be so many more issues. That is why some people carry more then one card from different banks.
Media and others (public) picked up on the card being declined because this happens to be a Princess whose family has been in the media news recently. They are looking for anything negative to report.
I do wonder how close was the media to actually ‘see this’ or was it the public standing next to the Princess or was it the clerk that made the fact known and did they get paid for the information? Jmoo and I wonder.
The Princess needs a break. I am sure her husband would make sure bills were paid.
Again JMO

Great post, also worth bearing in mind that the problem occurred at a festival, where all those food outlets/ stalls are temporary structures as a result unlikely to have hardwired connections to systems. Very common problem in these circumstances. Mountain out of a mole hill as they say, only news as you point out of the person involved.

Edouardo lost his freedom for ever !
How do the Press know they were there ??

They maybe didn't know they would be there

Photographers know the places that celebs etc go to and are around there all the time. There will always be somebody to photograph.

Photographers know the places that celebs etc go to and are around there all the time. There will always be somebody to photograph.

If you don’t want to be photographed don’t go to these places. It’s easy enough to avoid having a media presence.

Because they are legal stalkers, lurking behind cars, people, bushes and trees. I think they prefer shrubbery the most and they an lurk without seeming to be doing so, sound travels through shrubbery and they can record conversations to their hearts desire. This pre-supposes that they actually have hearts.

I can see it now, Beatrice hiding behind the doors of the mansion, shops delivering instead of her going to them, missing Glastonbury and the Rolling Stones by relegating themselves to listening to recordings of the artists involved. What a life . . . you've got it made in the shade because, after all, you have a job and your hubby is a wealthy man, but you Beatrice, get to stay at home 24/7 because the paparazzi that have been following your family every day of your life know where you buy your daywear, eveningwear and accessories and even better, where you would go wearing it.

It seems to me that Beatrice and her sister for that matter, have decided this is their life. They have suffered cruelly at the hands of the paps for their weight, their dress sense and worst of all, their parents. But now Beatrice, who I have always felt was the softer more vulnerable one, is now married to someone she loves and he looks at her with such love I find photos of them show that they really have it all.

Both Beatrice and Edo's parents may not always make the best choices for themselves but they have been loved by them unreservedly their entire lives, Beatrice loves her father and is not going to apologise for doing so and Edo, with his complicated background, has a mother and stepfather he adores just as well.

Basically, Edo seems to me to have provided her with an anchor and the sort of love that is unreserved and undeserved and she has done the same for him. Is it so far fetched that photos of them walking around together holding hands and looking at each other with such love that the world may as well go away attracts photos.

Since Beatrice married I think she has been dressing much better and looks stunning in every photograph I see. More confidence? Money to buy clothes that suit? Whatever it is, she does look lovely.

do you really think so? perhaps its the style of clothes that are in fashion, but I dont think she looks any different to her previous look.

I agree Lori138, the Princess is more confident. Her taste is clothing has improved and she has been looking beautiful. I believe her husband has a great deal to do with helping the Princess in every way.

Since Beatrice married I think she has been dressing much better and looks stunning in every photograph I see. More confidence? Money to buy clothes that suit? Whatever it is, she does look lovely.

I think the major difference is that Beatrice is happy, and it shows. :flowers:

:previous: Also with a husband as supportive as Edoardo, confidence may be easier to come by.

:previous: Also with a husband as supportive as Edoardo, confidence may be easier to come by.

I made the mistake once of actually reading the comments on the DM :nonono: and one commenter was wondering how such a good-looking man like Edoardo could have possibly married a (fill in the blank - I won't) like Beatrice. Their conclusion? He wanted an "in" to the BRF and Beatrice's $$. I really wanted to respond "Well, unlike you, he actually KNOWS her, and LOVES her." Never, ever, read the comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom