Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli M. and Family, Current Events 1: 2020 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shoes Beatrice is wearing!

They are a cute family. I know I am late to the prior discussion but don't forgot Lady Davinia was married to Gary Lewis who had a child from a prior relationship as well.

It was really nice to see Wolfie watching the Pageant with Bea and Edo. I think that's the sort of public family event that it's entirely appropriate that he be at. It's also nice to see (again after that video with Louis) that he seems to be familiar with other members of the family.

He's also very cute.

Christopher Wolfe is the image of his mother Dara. I see very little of Edo in him.

But he is certainly adorable and seemed perfectly at home interacting with a couple of the Royal great-children.

It was a nice surprise to see him there.?

It was really nice to see Wolfie watching the Pageant with Bea and Edo. I think that's the sort of public family event that it's entirely appropriate that he be at. It's also nice to see (again after that video with Louis) that he seems to be familiar with other members of the family.

He's also very cute.

It's been lovely to see how Wolfie has been included in these family events this weekend.

He's also very cute.

Apologies for being a bit late to this particular party but what video shows Wolfie interacting with the other great-grandchildren? I'm so thrilled that Bea and Edo brought him with them to the Pageant but I'd love to see the video.

Apologies for being a bit late to this particular party but what video shows Wolfie interacting with the other great-grandchildren? I'm so thrilled that Bea and Edo brought him with them to the Pageant but I'd love to see the video.
Same here. I can't find any link here on the page.

It wasn't a clip it was Sky's broadcast. I saw Wolfie go across to either Savannah or Isla I think. It was just a glimpse. I'll see if I can find it.

She has her own Chauffeur ? is he her bodyguard too ??

I do not think she has a full time chauffeur. She is often seen in black cabs in central London. Perhaps this is her mother's driver.

I do not think she has a full time chauffeur. She is often seen in black cabs in central London. Perhaps this is her mother's driver.

It is possible that she hires a car and driver on an ad hoc basis. In other words an upgrade to a taxi.

Beatrice and Edoardo were in Stockholm yesterday, June 17, to attend the Brilliant Minds 2022 event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** tt.se gallery **

The last time she was in Stockholm she met members of the Swedish royal family. Any chance she did it again? I know Victoria and Daniel were in Norway on that particular day, but maybe Carl Philip and Sofia were available? And isn't Madeleine currently in Sweden too?

Sorry, I haven't had the time to follow the Swedish forums lately, so I am not up to date with their schedules.

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo attended 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign, NG200, in Lodnon this evening, June 23:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Amazing how these two have so quickly turned into the most glamorous couple in the British Royal Family.

At least for me.;)

Amazing how these two have so quickly turned into the most glamorous couple in the British Royal Family.

At least for me.;)

well yes I think that there are ohter royal couples who are more glamourous. Beatrice is never that great on fashion or a great beauty.

Fashion wise, Beatrice has never looked better. She has hit her stride. As for her husband, I cannot think of any other young male in the BRF who is so effortlessly elegant. At all times.

And few things in this world are as subjective as who/what is beautiful. I personally think Beatrice is, but even if she isn't does it really matter?

She is radiant. She is the new mother of a healthy child. She is married to a wealthy handsome man who seems to adore her.

It's what they call "winning at life".;)

no it doesn't matter, but IMO she's not glamourous. perhaps he is. I'd say that Will and Kate are more glam as a couple when Will is dressed up. however he is not really a dresser upper.

At least for me.;)

Completely agree. These two have quickly become my favorite couple to watch in the BRF. Sure, I always enjoy watching the Cambridges and the Wessexes and even the PoW and DoC but there's just something special about these two these days.

Beatrice may not be a classic beauty, but since her marriage she has looked her best.

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo attended 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign, NG200, in Lodnon this evening, June 23:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

They look great, Beatrice's dress is lovely. I don't usually follow Beatrice and Edo news, but since Jubilee to Royal Ascot I like most of her dresses.

Edo's much loved stepfather died at Glastonbury years ago. It must bring him mixed feelings to be there.

The only thing that had changed with Beatrice is her weight loss. It's sad but even the press has equated her weightloss with being more glamorous.
She wears the same outfits and styles of dresses yet only now is she getting more attention. Sad..but that is the society we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom