Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli M. and Family, Current Events 1: 2020 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope everything is okay or at least improving. The fact that she was admitted on Friday and no news since is a little worrying.

The fact that as far as we know Andrew and Fergie *haven't* dashed to her side is probably a good sign but it's not like they could do much even if there was an emergency.

:previous: Maybe Beatrice has asked them to stay away to avoid a frenzy? Edoardo is there and both sets of parents are undoubtedly monitoring the situation very closely.

If Beatrice is not delivered in the next couple of days I suspect that she is being put on bed rest until her baby arrives...either at the hospital or at home in St. James Palace.

With it being stated that Beatrice was admitted to a hospital and no other real details, we're just assuming that it's for childbirth reasons. That isn't necessarily so. It could be anything from a viral infection to something the doctors just want to keep an eye on for now. It could even be Braxton Hicks (false labor).

As far as family rushing en masse to to see Beatrice, it's probably not going to happen. If the hospital she's in is anything like mine here, Eduardo is probably the *only* person able to be with her due to covid restrictions and safety measures. Even if a spouse takes his wife/husband to the ER here, while they're being treated (unless there are special needs that require the spouse to be there), they have to wait in the parking lot and not even in the hospital waiting room.

I'm going to wait for more official releases before assuming anything about this. ?

:previous: All you stated is true...but isn't Braxton‐Hicks contractions childbirth related?

:previous: All you stated is true...but isn't Braxton‐Hicks childbirth related?

Yeps. It's definitely childbirth related and women are kept for observation and then sent home most times. Doesn't necessarily mean she's in labor and about to give birth. Just that the time is getting very close and the kid is planning his route and figuring out just when is the most inconvenient time to actually put his parents through the paces (Eduardo doing most of it) for real. :D

Another possibility is that HRH Princess Beatrice has had her baby already, but she and Mr. Mapelli-Mozzi want to enjoy them privately before revealing them to the world. Whatever the case may be, I pray for the health and safety of mother and child.

I’m sure we hope that’s true. IMO it’s got beyond the possibility of false labour. I had that late in my first pregnancy, was admitted, put under observation for several hours, then when the pains died away, sent home.

If Beatrice is in hospital for a childbirth matter and hasn’t yet had her baby (and it seems by the silence that she hasn’t) then Beatrice may well be ordered bed rest under observation for two or three days for some reason.

Of course other possibilities are that she left by an exit unnoticed by photographers on Friday/Saturday and is resting at home.

Or the original tabloid report is untrue. It may be that a member of staff said something as innocuous as ‘The Princess is getting very large and uncomfortable, shouldn’t be long now!’ and a reporter blew it all up into a story.

I think if it was untrue, the princess, BP or someone in her family (her VERY chatty mother!) would have shut this rumor down by now. It's the radio silence from all quarters that has me a little rattled.:ermm:

I think if it was untrue, the princess, BP or someone in her family (her VERY chatty mother!) would have shut this rumor down by now. It's the radio silence from all quarters that has me a little rattled.:ermm:

Perhaps they do not feel that they are obligated to notify the press about private, family medical issues. I know that BP will not release information unless specifically requested by the Queen (I presume, maybe other royals?).

I imagine we will be notified when the time is right. For them. ?

Last edited:
Bless her! All the signs of somebody who has probably been up half the night with the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that the paternal grandparents accompanied the new parents. It is excellent when in-laws get along together.

Beatrice looks happy and glowing. It would be great to see Edo in something other than sneakers occasionally.:cool:

Beatrice looks happy and glowing. It would be great to see Edo in something other than sneakers occasionally.:cool:

Good to see them enjoying outdoor life again, surely they have a babysitter, I was a bit worried about the baby's weight, very small, but everything looks allright.
And, I really appreciate it that they don't post pictures of their baby right away in all social media (as attention-seeking Tessy does every day)

About the sneakers: I think that are the shoes everybody is wearing today, especially when going out for a walk. I 'm sure Edo would wear elegant shoes when on business or at official events.

And Edo with his son take the opportunity to visit Acropolis in Athens!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVbIjKMg4NK/

I love seeing this. Father and son time to enjoy where they're at. It's a wonderful picture that doesn't intrude on Wolfie's privacy but shows the closeness between a father and son spending time together. Beatrice has really found a man that knows how to be a good father and that is a blessing.

Little Sienna and her nanny also came with them for 99,9% (Beatrice still breastfeeding her)

I do not mind Edo wearing trainers. The trainers re re always clean and neat.
We don’t know if he wears the trainers because he likes them, for comfort or if he has a foot ailment of some kind, like many people do. But I understand others opinions.

I will say, in the recent pictures of Beatrice, she looks the best she ever has IMO.:flowers:

She must be freezing!

I'm in South England and we're talking Siberia right now.:polarbear::polarbear:

Here are more photos of the family's visit to Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland:

** anp gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom