It's A Boy for Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank: February 9, 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a wonderful news! Congratulation to Eugenie and Jack!! :flowers: ? ?

If the child had been born last Saturday, he would celebrate his birthday on the date George VI passed away. I'm glad the kid has his own birthday solely to himself. ?

But now he was born on the day Priness Margaret passed away.

Congratulations to the new parents on the wonderful news, and the whole family can now celebrate. Aunty Beatrice will be delighted to have a little one to spoil, not to mention the babies grandmother will be wanting to spoil the babe. Eugenie will be a great mother.

This may be a special day for the Queen a new member joining the family and to remember her sister. Looking forward to finding out the name of the little one.

Huge congratulations to Princess Eugenie and Jack, can't wait to hear the little one's name

Very sweet picture, congratulations!

What lovely news, congratulations to Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank!

Congratulations to Eugenie and Jack. Wonderful news. The Portland maintains its tradition for the York family, then. I bet the whole family are ecstatic. And the Queen's great grandchildren are rapidly evening up in terms of gender!

Arthur is the bookies' favourite for a name ... which would be nice, because it was my late grandad's name :) . James has also been mentioned, but there's already a James. And, for some reason, Godfrey - no offence to any Godfreys who may be reading this, but I'm not keen on that at all.

Every time a Royal Baby is born the betting is for the Exact same names are put up as strong contenders-Arthur, James, Phillip or Alice, Elizabeth or Victoria And they haven’t been right yet.

The First name will most likely be Posh Trendy and Not of any living Male RF member.

Lovely news. Congratulations to the happy parents and grandparents and the great grandparents.

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!

Welcome to the world, little boy Brooksbank!:bunny::englandflag:?:duckie::rose2:???

Fantastic!! I was hoping for a boy for Prince Andrew's sake. I bet he is thrilled to pieces.;)

Did he state his preference for a grandson? Or do you mean that a boy has the opportunity to be named after his grandfather?

I suppose some people assume because he had two daughters a grandson is particularly nice.

Congratulations to Jack and Princess Eugenie! The happiest days are when a baby is born!

I'll admit the only thing I don't like is the picture. I don't like it when celebs take a picture of the baby's hand, or his foot, or an eye, or give a blurry picture so they can "keep his privacy". Most babies look alike and if you want to be private just don't release a picture. And most celebs do this.

This seems to be "trendy." [.....]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the family, I'm glad they had a peaceful birth without the press.
The wedding photo is gorgeous.

Congratulations! :flowers:

I was pleasantly surprised by the news as I was expecting the baby to be born more towards March. It's been heavily snowing in my part of London - not sure what it's like in the centre as I'm nearer to Kent - so he is a snow baby. ?

I’ve always wondered why the Queen has to approve a baby’s name before it can be announced.

I am delighted for this likeable couple.... Congratulations

Even if she hates a name what can she do? It’s 2021 not 1221. I believe it’s more a traditional sign of respect and a formality.

Congrats!! Can't wait to know the name! I hope we get some pictures of the family

Several posts have been deleted or edited. It is completely unnecessary to drag in other members of the royal family, and any further attempts to do so will result in those posts also being deleted.

Back
Top Bottom