The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-14-2018, 06:29 AM
Majesty

If she's going to have Eugenies children as attendants, then she will have to postpone her wedding for a few years.. Personally I don't like child attendants anyway and I think that no child shoul be doing this before the age of 7 or so.. but unless she's going to have babies in arms attending her, Beatrice will have to wait at least 4 or 5 years to marry....

Old 10-14-2018, 07:27 AM
Majesty

As far as we know, Beatrice is not even in love now; it is not just a matter of getting to know someone suitable, a relationship also needs time to develop, to make sure that this person is indeed the one (on both sides, of course).

She may even get married the same age as Lady Gabriella Windsor.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

She may, of course, never marry. I hope she does find someone but after a 10 year relationship ended the way it did and he moved on so fast she will possibly be doubting herself and her relations with men for some time now.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Has Princess Beatrice now a boyfriend?
The press keeps trying to link her with James Williams, with whom she once went to dinner!
Otherwise, no one seems to be in the picture right now.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:08 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
She may, of course, never marry. I hope she does find someone but after a 10 year relationship ended the way it did and he moved on so fast she will possibly be doubting herself and her relations with men for some time now.

Two years have passed since her separation from Dave; it seems she has already "recovered".
Old 10-14-2018, 08:18 AM
Nobility

I hear the Earl Percy (heir to the Dukedom of Northumberland) is still single,
that would be a very grand interesting wedding ceremony (at please York Minster). But even if it isn't him, I do think Beatrice will marry a peer, she always seemed the most likely out of all her cousins IMO.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Majesty

If marrying a peer were her aim, I doubt she would spend several yers in a relationship iwht someone untitled...
Old 10-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

I dint think it was her aim. But I agree if any if the royal cousins were likely to end up with a titled spouse it was/is Beatrice. Eugenie came in second prior to Jack. There is no surprise that Eugenies guest list was posher then Harry and Beatrice likely more. Beatrice moves in circles with the casiraghis. She attended the wedding of Amadeo and Elisabetta. And other society weddings we see continental royals at. Beatrice mingles with titled people, not just British, on a personal level. Harry and William do mainly for royal engagements.

I think Beatrice may end up looking closer to home this time. Within her usual social circles and someone who fits her life. It woukd also be easier for her to fly under the radar in a new relationship.

Maybe we will see little Louis and Lena in her future wedding.

It's unlikely, I guess she could pull a Harry and marry quickly, that she will marry in two years or less. more likely 3-4 years. If Eugenie and Jack start a family soon, a little three year old niece or nephew could do the honor.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I dint think it was her aim. But I agree if any if the royal cousins were likely to end up with a titled spouse it was/is Beatrice. Eugenie came in second prior to Jack. There is no surprise that Eugenies guest list was posher then Harry and Beatrice likely more. Beatrice moves in circles with the casiraghis. She attended the wedding of Amadeo and Elisabetta. And other society weddings we see continental royals at. Beatrice mingles with titled people, not just British, on a personal level. Harry and William do mainly for royal engagements.

I think Beatrice may end up looking closer to home this time. Within her usual social circles and someone who fits her life. It woukd also be easier for her to fly under the radar in a new relationship.

Maybe we will see little Louis and Lena in her future wedding.

It's unlikely, I guess she could pull a Harry and marry quickly, that she will marry in two years or less. more likely 3-4 years. If Eugenie and Jack start a family soon, a little three year old niece or nephew could do the honor.
And while Jack isn't titled he is from a posh family, unlike Catherine or Meghan.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:26 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawin View Post
And while Jack isn't titled he is from a posh family, unlike Catherine or Meghan.

Define “posh” here?
Old 10-14-2018, 01:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Define “posh” here?
He's from an upper-class background and the great-great grandson of an Earl.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
As far as we know, Beatrice is not even in love now; it is not just a matter of getting to know someone suitable, a relationship also needs time to develop, to make sure that this person is indeed the one (on both sides, of course).

She may even get married the same age as Lady Gabriella Windsor.
She could get hitched within two years if she moves as fast as Harry and Meghan. But as we say, hardlopers zijn doodlopers. (Rough translation, but not literal: fast runners run out of steam quickly)

And I think George Percy is off limits to women, but who knows. Wasn't he seen at a wedding with a date in 2017? On paper it would be a spectacular wedding that could be held on the estate of his family.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Why would Percy be off limits to women?

I thought he was young still ...several years below the York girls.

LaRae
Old 10-14-2018, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Why would Percy be off limits to women?

I thought he was young still ...several years below the York girls.
LaRae
People seem to think he prefers men, no idea if this is just tabloid speculation.

George Percy is 34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Percy,_Earl_Percy
Old 10-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Hmmm well in this day and age I'd think if he was gay he'd just say so...I mean the Queen just had a gay relative marry quite openly.

If he is guess that won't do for Beatrice!

LaRae
Old 10-14-2018, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Hmmm well in this day and age I'd think if he was gay he'd just say so...I mean the Queen just had a gay relative marry quite openly.

If he is guess that won't do for Beatrice!

LaRae
That guy is basically the exception in those circles though.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Wasn't Percy Pippa's plus one at William's wedding?? Or am I confusing him with another one of Pippa's boyfriends??
Old 10-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Majesty

George Percy was at the Cambridge wedding but Alex Loudon was Pippa’s Plus one.

George and Pippa were roommates in university
Old 10-14-2018, 05:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa was roommates with both George and a son of the Duke of Roxborough. She was a member of a group in college who often spent weekends at the estates hunting. George was linked with pippa when ever she was single as he was seen on vacation and such with her. But never more then friends. She is close friends with his sister Melissa.

But yes being gay, especially when eldest son and heir of the Duke, is not something that would be socially spoken of sadly even in these days, by some.

The younger brother if a peer coming out later in life when he already has kids is certainly different. Not that Ivar certainly didn't cause a stir.

There are plenty of young aristocrats who are single. Or other people in Beatrice social circles. She may not end up with one of them, but I would not be surprised if she did.
Old 10-14-2018, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
People seem to think he prefers men, no idea if this is just tabloid speculation.

George Percy is 34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Percy,_Earl_Percy

I think that it's because he hasn't been linked with any woman (other than Pippa, and they were seemingly just friends).

(Someone on another website insisted she had once met his girlfriend, but the picture she posted turned out to be Pippa).

Tags
princess beatrice, princess eugenie, wedding