Future York Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's going to have Eugenies children as attendants, then she will have to postpone her wedding for a few years.. Personally I don't like child attendants anyway and I think that no child shoul be doing this before the age of 7 or so.. but unless she's going to have babies in arms attending her, Beatrice will have to wait at least 4 or 5 years to marry....

As far as we know, Beatrice is not even in love now; it is not just a matter of getting to know someone suitable, a relationship also needs time to develop, to make sure that this person is indeed the one (on both sides, of course).

She may even get married the same age as Lady Gabriella Windsor.

She may, of course, never marry. I hope she does find someone but after a 10 year relationship ended the way it did and he moved on so fast she will possibly be doubting herself and her relations with men for some time now.

Has Princess Beatrice now a boyfriend?

The press keeps trying to link her with James Williams, with whom she once went to dinner!
Otherwise, no one seems to be in the picture right now.

She may, of course, never marry. I hope she does find someone but after a 10 year relationship ended the way it did and he moved on so fast she will possibly be doubting herself and her relations with men for some time now.

Two years have passed since her separation from Dave; it seems she has already "recovered".

I hear the Earl Percy (heir to the Dukedom of Northumberland) is still single, ;)
that would be a very grand interesting wedding ceremony (at please York Minster). But even if it isn't him, I do think Beatrice will marry a peer, she always seemed the most likely out of all her cousins IMO.

If marrying a peer were her aim, I doubt she would spend several yers in a relationship iwht someone untitled...

I dint think it was her aim. But I agree if any if the royal cousins were likely to end up with a titled spouse it was/is Beatrice. Eugenie came in second prior to Jack. There is no surprise that Eugenies guest list was posher then Harry and Beatrice likely more. Beatrice moves in circles with the casiraghis. She attended the wedding of Amadeo and Elisabetta. And other society weddings we see continental royals at. Beatrice mingles with titled people, not just British, on a personal level. Harry and William do mainly for royal engagements.

I think Beatrice may end up looking closer to home this time. Within her usual social circles and someone who fits her life. It woukd also be easier for her to fly under the radar in a new relationship.

Maybe we will see little Louis and Lena in her future wedding.

It's unlikely, I guess she could pull a Harry and marry quickly, that she will marry in two years or less. more likely 3-4 years. If Eugenie and Jack start a family soon, a little three year old niece or nephew could do the honor.

I dint think it was her aim. But I agree if any if the royal cousins were likely to end up with a titled spouse it was/is Beatrice. Eugenie came in second prior to Jack. There is no surprise that Eugenies guest list was posher then Harry and Beatrice likely more. Beatrice moves in circles with the casiraghis. She attended the wedding of Amadeo and Elisabetta. And other society weddings we see continental royals at. Beatrice mingles with titled people, not just British, on a personal level. Harry and William do mainly for royal engagements.

I think Beatrice may end up looking closer to home this time. Within her usual social circles and someone who fits her life. It woukd also be easier for her to fly under the radar in a new relationship.

Maybe we will see little Louis and Lena in her future wedding.

It's unlikely, I guess she could pull a Harry and marry quickly, that she will marry in two years or less. more likely 3-4 years. If Eugenie and Jack start a family soon, a little three year old niece or nephew could do the honor.
And while Jack isn't titled he is from a posh family, unlike Catherine or Meghan.

As far as we know, Beatrice is not even in love now; it is not just a matter of getting to know someone suitable, a relationship also needs time to develop, to make sure that this person is indeed the one (on both sides, of course).

She may even get married the same age as Lady Gabriella Windsor.
She could get hitched within two years if she moves as fast as Harry and Meghan. But as we say, hardlopers zijn doodlopers. (Rough translation, but not literal: fast runners run out of steam quickly)

And I think George Percy is off limits to women, but who knows. Wasn't he seen at a wedding with a date in 2017? On paper it would be a spectacular wedding that could be held on the estate of his family.

Last edited:
Why would Percy be off limits to women?

I thought he was young still ...several years below the York girls.

LaRae

Hmmm well in this day and age I'd think if he was gay he'd just say so...I mean the Queen just had a gay relative marry quite openly.

If he is guess that won't do for Beatrice!

LaRae

Hmmm well in this day and age I'd think if he was gay he'd just say so...I mean the Queen just had a gay relative marry quite openly.

If he is guess that won't do for Beatrice!

LaRae
That guy is basically the exception in those circles though.

Wasn't Percy Pippa's plus one at William's wedding?? Or am I confusing him with another one of Pippa's boyfriends??

George Percy was at the Cambridge wedding but Alex Loudon was Pippa’s Plus one.

George and Pippa were roommates in university

Pippa was roommates with both George and a son of the Duke of Roxborough. She was a member of a group in college who often spent weekends at the estates hunting. George was linked with pippa when ever she was single as he was seen on vacation and such with her. But never more then friends. She is close friends with his sister Melissa.

But yes being gay, especially when eldest son and heir of the Duke, is not something that would be socially spoken of sadly even in these days, by some.

The younger brother if a peer coming out later in life when he already has kids is certainly different. Not that Ivar certainly didn't cause a stir.

There are plenty of young aristocrats who are single. Or other people in Beatrice social circles. She may not end up with one of them, but I would not be surprised if she did.

Last edited:
Given that both York Princesses have already settled down, this thread should be closed.

Last edited:
Unless we want to start guessing about future Brooksbank and Mapelli-Mozzi weddings, I think that's a pretty good idea. :lol:

August and Sienna's weddings will be private, I am sure (Probably William will be King by then)

Given that both York Princesses have already settled down, this thread should be closed.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. It does not seem that any inappropriate or off-topic posts were being made. As a matter of fact, until you bumped this thread, there had been no posts at all for nearly 3 years, since October 2018.

Unless we want to start guessing about future Brooksbank and Mapelli-Mozzi weddings, I think that's a pretty good idea. :lol:

As you said, Beatrice's and Eugenie's children belong to the Mapelli Mozzi and Brooksbank families respectively. The title "Future York weddings" would apply only if Prince Andrew decided to remarry or if he had additonal children, who would then be "of York" and could possibly get married in the future.

Last edited:
Always good to look back and see how we thought the weddings of Beatice and Eugenie might take place, and how they actually did!

I guess it probably is time for Mods to consider whether this thread should be kept open any longer.

Do you think Beatrice might still have a larger blessing ceremony for her marriage? Or would that be odd now - baby in hand. Unsure how that would be?

Do you think Beatrice might still have a larger blessing ceremony for her marriage? Or would that be odd now - baby in hand. Unsure how that would be?

It's possible that they might have a "Thanksgiving for the marriage" larger ceremony. Flora Vesterberg did after all. The wedding they had seemed pretty amazing and joyful though.

They did announce that they wanted to hold a bigger reception for wider family and friends at the time so it's more likely they'll just have a reception or "2 year anniversary/wedding celebration".

I would be surprised if there was a big ceremony or party at all given the ongoing legal issuesAndrew is involved in.

I don't think Andrew's issues/problems would figure into it if they wanted to have a celebration. He's the father of the bride and a much beloved one to start with. Not everything has to do with "public optics" or the scandal of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom