Eugenie and Jack: Wedding Suggestions and Musings Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Peter and Autumn had a carriage ride after their wedding I am 100% sure their will be one for Eugenie and Jack's.

I am expecting a carriage ride for Eugenie and Jack...it would be kinda odd if they don't have one.

LaRae

Since Peter and Autumn had a carriage ride after their wedding I am 100% sure their will be one for Eugenie and Jack's.
They didn't process through the streets of Windsor but went by carriage to their reception at Frogmore. ? I do see Eugenie and Jack opting for a similar ride to their reception but a longer procession through Windsor seems to be unlikely IMO. (However I am aware that I could be proven wrong!?)

Here is a link to the Hello magazine coverage that shows Peter and Autumn riding to their reception at Frogmore.

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017111524882/peter-phillips-autumn-kelly-wedding-photos/13

Last edited:
There wasn't as much interest in Edward/Sophie or Charles/Camilla but it was still televised.

Not saying there will be full coverage like Harry. But there likely will be some coverage of the wedding, more then Pippa. Its the first wedding of a royal princess since Anne's wedding to Mark.

There was plenty of interest in the marriage of C&C and E&S, albeit ofr very different reasons. When E&S married in 1999, we had been through a rather tumultuous decade with the break down of the marriages of 3 of the Queen's children and the death of Diana. A lot of people were keen to see what a slimmed down Windsor wedding might be like.

I can't see Eugenie and Jack having a carriage ride through Windsor itself, that would require a much higher police presence, maybe from the Chapel to the Castle, the Castle to Royal Lodge but that would mainly be on Castle grounds.

I agree tommy100 that most likely they'll travel within the Castle grounds to their reception but that the required police presence and the cost would make it unlikely that there will be a public carriage ride through Windsor.

I don't see a carriage ride through Windsor either for Eugenie and Jack. People are grousing about the security cost for Harry and Meghan's wedding. I don't think people want another massive tax bill for the ninth in line to the throne. As for interest, if E & J's wedding were historic there would be. At best Eugenie will be the first blood princess in a generation to marry. I'm afraid most people will show interest because of the wild card that is Fergie, the mother of the bride.

They didn't process through the streets of Windsor but went by carriage to their reception at Frogmore. ? I do see Eugenie and Jack opting for a similar ride to their reception but a longer procession through Windsor seems to be unlikely IMO. (However I am aware that I could be proven wrong!?)

Here is a link to the Hello magazine coverage that shows Peter and Autumn riding to their reception at Frogmore.

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017111524882/peter-phillips-autumn-kelly-wedding-photos/13

We also have to consider the fact that the wedding is on a Friday, and thus unlikely to go through a carriage ride that would require a lot of street closure like Meghan and Harry’s.

Does Jack have any cousins who have children who could be in the wedding party?

Does Jack have any cousins who have children who could be in the wedding party?

Little is known of Jack's family as they are private citizens.

Can find a bit on the Brooksbanks as there is a family peerage (his grandfather being a younger son of the line). Jack's father does have an older brother David. He has three children ranging from 34-42 but I don't know if any of them are married or have kids. Persons only has them listed. I am not sure if Nicola has siblings.

Countessmeout, Thank you for the information about Jack's family. Perhaps we will learn more on the Royal Wedding Day in October.

I'm looking forward to a gorgeous display of royal theatre for Princess Eugenie's wedding. I hope it is televised and, now that Prince Harry's attendants have been announced, I predict these young royal attentants:
Savannah and Isla Phillips, Mia Tindall and Maud Windsor along with perhaps James and other pageboys.

I really don't think this wedding will be televised. There's not enough public interest in Britain imo.
We also don't know how close Eugenie is to Lord Frederick Windsor and his wife, so Maud might not be chosen. I'm sure Eugenie is cordial with Zara and Mike so Mia may be a pick, might not. Same with the Wessexes. Eugenie has masses of friends and of relatives from the Ferguson side of the family so there are other possibilities.

I really don't think this wedding will be televised. There's not enough public interest in Britain imo.
We also don't know how close Eugenie is to Lord Frederick Windsor and his wife, so Maud might not be chosen. I'm sure Eugenie is cordial with Zara and Mike so Mia may be a pick, might not. Same with the Wessexes. Eugenie has masses of friends and of relatives from the Ferguson side of the family so there are other possibilities.

Isn't Eugenie Maud's godmother?

Yes, Maud is her goddaughter.

I think it could be sweet for the children of the attendants in Sarah and Andrew's wedding to attend Eugenie, if they all remain friends.. That's why I propose her cousins' children.
And yes, Seamus possibly has a child by now as might other Fergusons and the Innes Ker and Fellowws flowergirls.

Yes, Maud is her goddaughter.

I think it could be sweet for the children of the attendants in Sarah and Andrew's wedding to attend Eugenie, if they all remain friends.. That's why I propose her cousins' children.
And yes, Seamus possibly has a child by now as might other Fergusons and the Innes Ker and Fellowws flowergirls.

The bridal party from the York:

Alice Ferguson (Sarah's half sister)- she has a six year old daughter
Seamus Makim (Sarah's nephew)- he has 2 sons Vinze and Quinn, not sure how old, cant tell on social media. But look good age for page boys
Rosanaugh Innes-Kerr: 2 sons John (almost 8) and Guy (almost 7) and daughter Violet (almost 4)
Peter- Isla and Savannah
Zara-Mia
William-George and Charlotte
Laura Fellowes- read she has 2 sons not sure age on them (likely young as only married in 2009)

Jack may also have cousins with kids. He has at least 3 cousins on his father's side. The couple likely also has friends with kids. Eugenie and Beatrice are both close to the Bransons. Holly's twins are 3 which would be prime age it seems. Sam and Isabella's oldest is 3.

Eugenie and Beatrice also move in some what more posh circles then their cousins. We see them at weddings on the continent. I don't know if we will see any continental royal page boys/bridesmaids, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few foreign royals on her guest list. She attended the weddings of both Ernst August JR and Christian of Hannover.

We will likely see a mix of family/friends for the couple for the bridal party.

I know several folks wishing her wedding would be televised.

LaRae

I’m looking forward to her wedding. She has a posh group of friends. I expect the Cambridges and some of the Middletons will be there as well.

We’ll get photos and video of the guests arriving.

Last edited:
I'm voting for the wedding to be aired, she is getting married on my birthday. I think this would be a great way to spend it. :)

I wasn’t looking forward to the duchess of Sussex’s wedding dress but can’t wait to see Eugenie’s.
I’m really excited for her wedding

I guess this could be their bridal party:

Maid of Honour:
HRH Princess Beatrice of York and The Lady Louise Windsor

Flower Girls:
HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Savannah Philips
Isla Philips
Mia Tindall
two girls from Jacks family

Page boys:
Viscount Severn
HRH Prince George of Cambridge
four boys from Jacks family

I wonder if she'll chose anyone from the Ferguson side. I believe one of Sarah's half-sisters has a six year old daughter.

I think Maud is a given to be a flower girl, particularly if she is Eugenie's goddaughter. I can also see the Branson children being involved considering Eugenie's friendship. I think Maud may be the only Windsor child in the bridal party as I don't think Eugenie is particularly close to the other younger children. I have seen her be very sweet with Louise and James but I don't see either of the Wessex children being chosen.

Zara didn't have any Windsor's in her bridal party so it's not unheard of. William probably chose Louise and Margarita because he was advised to have family in his wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom