The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 03:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
The source is me using common sense and past history of the BRF behavior.

LaRae
Then use words 'I think', 'in my opinion' etc.

Old 01-29-2018, 08:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Have we considered Mia being one of the bridesmaids

Old 01-29-2018, 08:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spheno View Post
Then use words 'I think', 'in my opinion' etc.
Yeah see here's the thing. You don't get to decide how I post or phrase my replies.

Perhaps you need to go police the other Eugenie/Jack threads as well. There's been several of us here say the same thing.

LaRae
Old 01-29-2018, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
And if she sold her wedding to the media like Peter did she would be slammed even harder. She is already bad mouthed as a spoiled freeloader, the last thing she needs is to be seen as selling her wedding to a magazine or news show.
I agree.

There's already a joke going around that Fergie will be flogging tickets on eBay!

I really hope Eugenie and Jack don't do a deal like Peter did.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Who do you think might do a reading at the wedding? If Princess Beatrice is the maid of honor, could she also do a reading?
Old 01-29-2018, 09:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Who do you think might do a reading at the wedding? If Princess Beatrice is the maid of honor, could she also do a reading?
If they choose to do a reading, and Beatrice is MOH, its not likely they would choose her to do the reading as well. Usually someone else is chosen to do a reading, way of honoring more then one person. William and Harry did the reading for Zara. She may choose a friend or cousin, maybe someone from Jack's side.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:04 AM
Aristocracy

The Countess of Wessex appears to be close to the York girls, they're often walking together at family events, and in the coach at Ascot. And she was photographed speaking to Sarah when Andrew was inducted into the Order of the Garter - I wonder if she might give a reading?
Old 01-30-2018, 04:44 AM
Majesty

Could it be a person under age? For example Lady Louise?

Still no exact date?
Old 01-31-2018, 07:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Nope ..per Andrew they had to sort out all the personal calendars first.

LaRae
Old 01-31-2018, 07:32 AM
Majesty

But I suppose it will be in October; possible days: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th respectively (Saturdays this year).
Old 02-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Courtier

I expect the Duchess of York to sit next to Beatrice and Andrew as a family unit. I mean where else would Sarah sit? (Eugenie's Wedding).
Old 02-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

As she should. They may be divorced, but she is Eugenie's mother and she and Andrew raised them together. I don't see any reason as to why she should be anywhere else.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
But I suppose it will be in October; possible days: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th respectively (Saturdays this year).
I expect that Eugenie would like her cousin Harry to attend her wedding as thst is the cousins she seems rather close to. Harry is expected at the Invictus Games in Sydney running from 20 to 27, so that might be part of the personal calendars check, so 6 or 13 seem more likely (would September 29 be an option? Doesn't the queen come back late September some years?)
Old 02-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Who might be Princess Eugenie's Bridesmaids? Princess Beatrice, Ellie Goulding, and Sofia Wellesley have been mentioned.
http://www.brides.com/story/princess...ie-bridesmaids
Old 02-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes she does, though it has been reported the wedding will be in October. I guess technically the weekend of the 29 part is October.

But agreed on ruling out the 20 and 27. Harry has always been very close to the Yorks, often vacationing. Eugenie met Meghan quite early on in their romance. I don't see her planning a wedding for a date where Harry will be out of the country. I know William missed Peter's wedding, but I cant see Eugenie not taking IG into account unless unable to avoid it.

If its the 13th, a new son in law could be an early birthday gift to Fergie. Her birthday is on the 15th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Who might be Princess Eugenie's Bridesmaids? Princess Beatrice, Ellie Goulding, and Sofia Wellesley have been mentioned.
http://www.brides.com/story/princess...ie-bridesmaids
It depends. That is assuming that she go with an all adult wedding party. Not out of the question, Autumn did. But then that may have been Autumn's Canadian side showing. Like Harry and Meghan's, I am guessing we will more likely see a maid of honor, and children. And it seems likely Beatrice will be maid of honor. Or perhaps a combination, but I don't see her breaking out.

Quote:
Could it be a person under age? For example Lady Louise?
There is nothing against a minor doing the reading. But that is a lot of pressure for someone young. You'd have to make sure they were quite articulate and comfortable speaking in front of a number of people.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Date confirmed as Friday 12th October.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Confirmation
https://twitter.com/TheDukeOfYork/st...25576045039618
Old 02-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Courtier

Am so looking forward to seeing this Wedding.

I just wish it wasn't so far away, months and months. I'm 64 this year, and don't want to wish my life away, counting the days for it to come! January has only just finished. 12th October seems light years away!!
Old 02-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Am so looking forward to seeing this Wedding.

I just wish it wasn't so far away, months and months. I'm 64 this year, and don't want to wish my life away, counting the days for it to come! January has only just finished. 12th October seems light years away!!
So imagine how grandparents of the engaged couple must feel
Old 02-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Majesty

Fall is a beautiful and romantic time to have a wedding.....

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Closed Thread