Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
From the Royal Collection Trust

Read more: The Royal Wedding Collection
So sweet

Old 09-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Nobility

They should do a joint monogram like that of Princess Madeleine and Chris that the Crown only covers the M.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
They should do a joint monogram like that of Princess Madeleine and Chris that the Crown only covers the M.

I agree with you .
Old 09-28-2018, 12:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
they have joint monogram
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2018, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Per On Heir, ITV has the exclusive rights to the wedding. So hopefully that means they will be inside the church as well. I know there was talk of it happening.
Old 09-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Per On Heir, ITV has the exclusive rights to the wedding. So hopefully that means they will be inside the church as well. I know there was talk of it happening.

I just heard that...fingers crossed.

LaRae
Old 09-28-2018, 03:41 PM
Serene Highness

I've read a number of articles that suggest George and Charlotte Cambridge will be page boy/flower girl again and one that says Maud Windsor will be as well, but I'm hoping we'll see Mia Tinsdale and maybe even Savanna and Isla Phillips as Jr. bridesmaids.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The memorabilia for the wedding is very pretty! I'm considering in getting myself the tin of shortbreads as I have been a bit of a memorabilia collector since Prince George's birth (it runs in my family it seems since I have a 1936 coronation plate that my grandmother owned, and a Prince Charles and Princess Diana wedding tin that my mother owns). I'm surprised there's not a wedding mug in the collection - a tankard seems a little odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Claude View Post
You can't chicken out now Jack, your name is on the tea towels.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-28-2018, 05:05 PM
Nobility

So with all these details announced and more to presumably come, is this a Royal wedding with all the trappings or a wedding of a member of the Royal Family?
Old 09-28-2018, 05:06 PM
Majesty

Absolutely it’s a royal wedding.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Commoner

What tiara do you think Princess Eugenie will wear? I think the York tiara is beautiful. But I hope she wears the Strathmore Rose tiara.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

I believe Eugenie is Maud's godmother so I do expect Maud to be in the wedding party. I'm expecting perhaps Mia, Savannah, Ilsa ...maybe George and Charlotte. Not sure on the Cambridge kids. Eugenie has never seemed overly close with the Cambridges like she has been with Harry.

I like some of the teaware and also the crystal drink tumbler but not sure if I will get any or not.

LaRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
What tiara do you think Princess Eugenie will wear? I think the York tiara is beautiful. But I hope she wears the Strathmore Rose tiara.

I am about 99 percent sure she will wear the York tiara. She and her mother are close ...even her engagement ring is similar to Sarahs in style.

LaRae
Old 09-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Commoner

You are probably right. I just think it would be lovely to see her in the Strathmore Rose. Especially, since she resembles the Queen mother in her youth so much.

I hope the wedding will be shown in the states. But I think I'm pushing my luck there.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
I hope the wedding will be shown in the states. But I think I'm pushing my luck there.
If ITV has the go ahead to be inside the chapel, perhaps it will work out like it did for the Sussex wedding. One media feed inside the chapel with other affiliates sharing it. ITV could allow the YouTube royal channel to stream it.

That would be one way I think those of us in the States could catch everything about this wedding. Hopefully we will have announcements soon on what's what.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
What I have observed on social media in general, there seem to be two groups

1. People who hate the Yorks and will always say nasty things about them.
2. People who hate all royals and always say nasty things about all royals and how expensive they are.

And then you have general trolls who are just being nasty to stir things up.

Spot on!!!
Old 09-28-2018, 06:02 PM
Commoner

Fingers crossed that it will streamed on the YouTube channel.

Do you think Princess Beatrice will serve as the maid of honor? Similar to Pippa in Kate's wedding?
Old 09-28-2018, 06:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
You are probably right. I just think it would be lovely to see her in the Strathmore Rose. Especially, since she resembles the Queen mother in her youth so much.

It's been said that the S.R. is not in good condition but who knows.

I don't think it will be shown on TV here...but I am thinking you can access it online from here.

LaRae

I do think Beatrice will be her maid of honor.

LaRae
Old 09-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Do you think Princess Beatrice will serve as the maid of honor? Similar to Pippa in Kate's wedding?
I do think Beatrice will be her maid of honour as the sisters seem to be very close.

I still think Maud Windsor will be a flower girl as she's reportedly Eugenie's god daughter. I also really hope (and I may be in a minority here) that George and Charlotte aren't in the wedding party. As soon as they are then the focus will be taken away from Eugenie and Jack. If other Windsor relatives are included then I hope it's the Phillips girls or even James, Viscount Severn.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:55 PM
Majesty

George and Charlotte were in the bridal party of aunt Meghan and Sophie Carter (their mum's school friend) this year; let's give this chance to other children now.

Closed Thread