Eugenie and Jack: Wedding Suggestions and Musings Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then use words 'I think', 'in my opinion' etc.

Yeah see here's the thing. You don't get to decide how I post or phrase my replies.

Perhaps you need to go police the other Eugenie/Jack threads as well. There's been several of us here say the same thing.

LaRae

And if she sold her wedding to the media like Peter did she would be slammed even harder. She is already bad mouthed as a spoiled freeloader, the last thing she needs is to be seen as selling her wedding to a magazine or news show.

I agree.

There's already a joke going around that Fergie will be flogging tickets on eBay!

I really hope Eugenie and Jack don't do a deal like Peter did.

Last edited:
Who do you think might do a reading at the wedding? If Princess Beatrice is the maid of honor, could she also do a reading?

Who do you think might do a reading at the wedding? If Princess Beatrice is the maid of honor, could she also do a reading?

If they choose to do a reading, and Beatrice is MOH, its not likely they would choose her to do the reading as well. Usually someone else is chosen to do a reading, way of honoring more then one person. William and Harry did the reading for Zara. She may choose a friend or cousin, maybe someone from Jack's side.

The Countess of Wessex appears to be close to the York girls, they're often walking together at family events, and in the coach at Ascot. And she was photographed speaking to Sarah when Andrew was inducted into the Order of the Garter - I wonder if she might give a reading?

Could it be a person under age? For example Lady Louise?

Still no exact date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope ..per Andrew they had to sort out all the personal calendars first.

LaRae

But I suppose it will be in October; possible days: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th respectively (Saturdays this year).

Last edited:
I expect the Duchess of York to sit next to Beatrice and Andrew as a family unit. I mean where else would Sarah sit? (Eugenie's Wedding).

As she should. They may be divorced, but she is Eugenie's mother and she and Andrew raised them together. I don't see any reason as to why she should be anywhere else.

But I suppose it will be in October; possible days: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th respectively (Saturdays this year).

I expect that Eugenie would like her cousin Harry to attend her wedding as thst is the cousins she seems rather close to. Harry is expected at the Invictus Games in Sydney running from 20 to 27, so that might be part of the personal calendars check, so 6 or 13 seem more likely (would September 29 be an option? Doesn't the queen come back late September some years?)

:previous: Yes she does, though it has been reported the wedding will be in October. I guess technically the weekend of the 29 part is October.

But agreed on ruling out the 20 and 27. Harry has always been very close to the Yorks, often vacationing. Eugenie met Meghan quite early on in their romance. I don't see her planning a wedding for a date where Harry will be out of the country. I know William missed Peter's wedding, but I cant see Eugenie not taking IG into account unless unable to avoid it.

If its the 13th, a new son in law could be an early birthday gift to Fergie. Her birthday is on the 15th.

Who might be Princess Eugenie's Bridesmaids? Princess Beatrice, Ellie Goulding, and Sofia Wellesley have been mentioned.
http://www.brides.com/story/princess-eugenie-bridesmaids

It depends. That is assuming that she go with an all adult wedding party. Not out of the question, Autumn did. But then that may have been Autumn's Canadian side showing. Like Harry and Meghan's, I am guessing we will more likely see a maid of honor, and children. And it seems likely Beatrice will be maid of honor. Or perhaps a combination, but I don't see her breaking out.

Could it be a person under age? For example Lady Louise?

There is nothing against a minor doing the reading. But that is a lot of pressure for someone young. You'd have to make sure they were quite articulate and comfortable speaking in front of a number of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date confirmed as Friday 12th October.

Am so looking forward to seeing this Wedding.

I just wish it wasn't so far away, months and months. I'm 64 this year, and don't want to wish my life away, counting the days for it to come! January has only just finished. 12th October seems light years away!!

Am so looking forward to seeing this Wedding.

I just wish it wasn't so far away, months and months. I'm 64 this year, and don't want to wish my life away, counting the days for it to come! January has only just finished. 12th October seems light years away!!

So imagine how grandparents of the engaged couple must feel :flowers:

Fall is a beautiful and romantic time to have a wedding.....?

Now where do you think Princess Eugenie and Jack will go for their honeymoon? I see them opting for a sunny warm beach location.

To Switzerland, where they met.

What are Princess Eugenie's favorite flowers? What are her favorite colors? If this information is known, it could narrow the speculation about wedding details.

You know, it's so much into fall, that there could be an early (unexpected, of course) snowfall. ;) Think of that!

To Switzerland, where they met.

Not likely unless they plan on postponing the honeymoon. Most of the ski lifts in Verbier don't open until December (some in November). It wouldn't make for much of a vacation to go in early October.

Also it seems couples try doing something different for their honeymoon, to make it extra special.

I am wondering if we will see them either on Necker Island or in South Africa. The York girls are both good friends with the Branson kids, Beatrice a bit more as she runs a charity with them, but Eugenie as well. The family owns Necker Island, and they own a safari resort in South Africa where Sam married. Necker island would be more along the lines of the kind of tropical holidays Eugenie has taken, but south Africa could be something different. I am sure the Bransons would be happy to offer.

BTW all the talk about Meghan's dog....I wonder about Jack Jr. Eugenie has a dog named Jack (she mentioned him in her Harpers article). Actually she says she has more then one dog. Have yet to find a picture of Jack or any other dog. Bea has a dog Max that I have seen photos of.

Cant find anything on flowers, but she loves pizza and French fries as her cheat foods so maybe late night meal at the evening party :D Loves Outlander and How to get away with murder, Jack the walking dead.

I have been in London many times at that time of the year - and been wearing summer clothes. It is only 3 weeks after the equinox - barely into autumn at all.

October 12 falls on a Friday. I don't think it will be a bank holiday because Eugenie will be ninth in line to the throne by that date. What I find concerning is that Donald Trump in an interview claims PM Theresa May offered the UK state visit in October. So far a date is being worked out, but so far no denial from the government it will be in October. If Trump comes in October it will overshadow Eugenie and Jack's wedding, given the controversy that is Trump. If the White House tells No. 10 he plans to come before October 12 that will be a mess. You don't outshine the bride, and Trump's visit will do that.

:previous: True weather wise. But a wedding in October is still most likely to have an 'autumn' color scheme/décor.

A picture in early October

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OY-0d2rKv...+Windsor_Castle_at_Sunset+rsz2_JPG-767691.jpg

But no real concern for snow in October in London or near.

I like autumnal centerpieces and decor that are more jewel-toned, with reds and purples. Those colors suit her as well. I hope they keep away from dried leaves and gourds and yellow mums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom