The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

This bouquet of white Stephanotis would be nice for Eugenie's wedding bouquet. Just add a sprig of myrtle.
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com...s?slide=865223

Old 06-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pretty but that feels more spring to me. Would have suited Meghan's wedding time.

Even if they stick to the white flowers, the inclusion of some greens, leaves, and berries would give it a more fall look.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:05 PM
Royal Highness

The press is starting to get its knives out for Jack:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...l-Wedding.html

It looks like the hunt is on for Jack's financials and the job at Casamigos is a steppingstone to look respectable enough to marry a blood princess. The wedding is in October and they plan to go after him.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:24 PM
Majesty

Jack went to a good school and comes from a respectable and established familly. He's had longtime jobs and he and Eugenie have been together for years, no other women, no breakups. I don't expect there's very much they can get him on, though I dare say the DM would love to try.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
The press is starting to get its knives out for Jack:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...l-Wedding.html

It looks like the hunt is on for Jack's financials and the job at Casamigos is a steppingstone to look respectable enough to marry a blood princess. The wedding is in October and they plan to go after him.

The Daily Mail blows hot and cold. I wouldn't put much integrity in their articles. They spin the narrative to get comments.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

You know when the guy is tame when the best the fail can do is call him a 'former party boy'. Of course with no proof.

Jack isn't a former waiter that suddenly decided to open a wine business to marry Eugenie. He chose not to go to university, to pursue a career in the hospitality field and has been building his career and connections up working in some of the top restaurants. Of course they wouldn't want to make it look like either Eugenie or her fiancé actually work hard.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Do you think that Princess Eugenie and Jack will have the traditional Anglican wedding service in which they state their first name and all their middle names?
Old 07-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Courtier

Some speculation that the wedding will be televised after the huge ratings for the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...genie-wedding/

Personally, I don't expect to see the wedding live on network television, but I'd be happy with a livestream or at least a highlights video posted on the family's social media channels.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I wish the wedding would be televised. I hope it is true.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Mail on Sunday reveal the five-year-old Theodora Rose will be a flower girl of Princess Eugenie

Princess Eugenie to have Robbie Williams's daughter Theodora Rose at her wedding to Jack Brooksbank | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The Mail on Sunday reveal the five-year-old Theodora Rose will be a flower girl of Princess Eugenie

Princess Eugenie to have Robbie Williams's daughter Theodora Rose at her wedding to Jack Brooksbank | Daily Mail Online

The article names four little bridesmaids but only one pageboy (George).
Don't pageboys usually come in pairs?
Old 07-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
The article names four little bridesmaids but only one pageboy (George).
Don't pageboys usually come in pairs?
The article is trying to imply Eugenie is seeking to "upstage" Meghan by inviting more celebrities to her wedding. I'm skeptical George and Charlotte are in the wedding (this seems to feed their agenda that Eugenie and Meghan are battling brides) or that the DM will manage to track down the other pageboy if they don't have known parents.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

I am sorry I take that entire article with a battleship of salt. The only one of the kids mentioned that I don't doubt is Maude, her goddaughter.

Eugenie and Beatrice may have celebrity friends, but I don't see basis for the claims of either celebrity child being a bridesmaid. I don't see Robby leaking it if true.

This is all the royal bride vs royal bride. Was Meghan vs Kate, now Meghan vs Eugenie.

Eugenie's guest list will have names, but not because of some made up competition. But because beyond being a royal by birth (so her family), her and her sister socialize with these crowds. Branson grandchildren would have been more believable.

Notice the other child- the child of Olivier de Givenchy Hmm....I wonder why they would bring up that family in a royal wedding article.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Do you think that Princess Eugenie and Jack will have the traditional Anglican wedding service in which they state their first name and all their middle names?

Yes, I do. Jack comes from a conventional, upper-class British family. I don't see any reason why he and Eugenie would have anything different from a traditional Anglican service.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post

“Royal rival” and “recruits”, it's just ridiculous, typical Daily Fail.

I hate to see such media compares the royal weddings and ladies from head to toes, but it already begins three months before the wedding.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I am sorry I take that entire article with a battleship of salt. The only one of the kids mentioned that I don't doubt is Maude, her goddaughter.

Eugenie and Beatrice may have celebrity friends, but I don't see basis for the claims of either celebrity child being a bridesmaid. I don't see Robby leaking it if true.

This is all the royal bride vs royal bride. Was Meghan vs Kate, now Meghan vs Eugenie.

Eugenie's guest list will have names, but not because of some made up competition. But because beyond being a royal by birth (so her family), her and her sister socialize with these crowds. Branson grandchildren would have been more believable.

Notice the other child- the child of Olivier de Givenchy Hmm....I wonder why they would bring up that family in a royal wedding article.

But so far no one involved has denied the story, which makes me think it is true.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

If they denied everything they'd be issuing denials every day.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
We also have to remember that its summertime and all is pretty quiet on the royal front. There are going to be a lot of just plain silly stories in honor of the silly season.

I wouldn't trust any of the tabloids for any kind of real information on anything.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Yes, I do. Jack comes from a conventional, upper-class British family. I don't see any reason why he and Eugenie would have anything different from a traditional Anglican service.
I hope so, it's so much nicer to say the full names when making the vows. I didn't like how Harry and Meghan did it at all, not just with her saying 'I take you Harry' as opposed to saying all of his names and him not saying 'Rachel Meghan' either but I noticed they had the clergy conducting the proceedings using more modern language as well. I can't see Eugenie doing any of this and that's for the better IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post

It's often said that Maud is her goddaughter but do we know this for sure? Don't get me wrong, I hope she is as I think that would guarantee her a role as a flower girl and she looks like a little character but I just don't know if she is her goddaughter or not.

P. S. If George is a page it might also be better for him to have Maud, one of his classmates, in the wedding party as it might make him a bit more relaxed as he's such a shy little boy.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I hope so, it's so much nicer to say the full names when making the vows. I didn't like how Harry and Meghan did it at all, not just with her saying 'I take you Harry' as opposed to saying all of his names and him not saying 'Rachel Meghan' either but I noticed they had the clergy conducting the proceedings using more modern language as well. I can't see Eugenie doing any of this and that's for the better IMO.
I agree!
I didn't like the more modern version that Harry and Meghan used, and I really hope Eugenie and Jack stick to the traditional.

As for Maud Windsor being Eugenie's goddaughter, I suppose we don't know this for sure, but I have seen it mentioned in several sources, for what it's worth.

Closed Thread