The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Does Jack have any cousins who have children who could be in the wedding party?
Little is known of Jack's family as they are private citizens.

Can find a bit on the Brooksbanks as there is a family peerage (his grandfather being a younger son of the line). Jack's father does have an older brother David. He has three children ranging from 34-42 but I don't know if any of them are married or have kids. Persons only has them listed. I am not sure if Nicola has siblings.

Old 05-13-2018, 10:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Countessmeout, Thank you for the information about Jack's family. Perhaps we will learn more on the Royal Wedding Day in October.

Old 05-14-2018, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator

A quick reminder that more on Jack's family can be found in the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...und-44266.html thread.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:25 AM
Courtier

I'm looking forward to a gorgeous display of royal theatre for Princess Eugenie's wedding. I hope it is televised and, now that Prince Harry's attendants have been announced, I predict these young royal attentants:
Savannah and Isla Phillips, Mia Tindall and Maud Windsor along with perhaps James and other pageboys.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:02 AM
Majesty

I really don't think this wedding will be televised. There's not enough public interest in Britain imo.
We also don't know how close Eugenie is to Lord Frederick Windsor and his wife, so Maud might not be chosen. I'm sure Eugenie is cordial with Zara and Mike so Mia may be a pick, might not. Same with the Wessexes. Eugenie has masses of friends and of relatives from the Ferguson side of the family so there are other possibilities.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I really don't think this wedding will be televised. There's not enough public interest in Britain imo.
We also don't know how close Eugenie is to Lord Frederick Windsor and his wife, so Maud might not be chosen. I'm sure Eugenie is cordial with Zara and Mike so Mia may be a pick, might not. Same with the Wessexes. Eugenie has masses of friends and of relatives from the Ferguson side of the family so there are other possibilities.
Isn't Eugenie Maud's godmother?
Old 05-17-2018, 04:26 AM
Courtier

Yes, Maud is her goddaughter.

I think it could be sweet for the children of the attendants in Sarah and Andrew's wedding to attend Eugenie, if they all remain friends.. That's why I propose her cousins' children.
And yes, Seamus possibly has a child by now as might other Fergusons and the Innes Ker and Fellowws flowergirls.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jungle View Post
Yes, Maud is her goddaughter.

I think it could be sweet for the children of the attendants in Sarah and Andrew's wedding to attend Eugenie, if they all remain friends.. That's why I propose her cousins' children.
And yes, Seamus possibly has a child by now as might other Fergusons and the Innes Ker and Fellowws flowergirls.
The bridal party from the York:

Alice Ferguson (Sarah's half sister)- she has a six year old daughter
Seamus Makim (Sarah's nephew)- he has 2 sons Vinze and Quinn, not sure how old, cant tell on social media. But look good age for page boys
Rosanaugh Innes-Kerr: 2 sons John (almost 8) and Guy (almost 7) and daughter Violet (almost 4)
Peter- Isla and Savannah
Zara-Mia
William-George and Charlotte
Laura Fellowes- read she has 2 sons not sure age on them (likely young as only married in 2009)

Jack may also have cousins with kids. He has at least 3 cousins on his father's side. The couple likely also has friends with kids. Eugenie and Beatrice are both close to the Bransons. Holly's twins are 3 which would be prime age it seems. Sam and Isabella's oldest is 3.

Eugenie and Beatrice also move in some what more posh circles then their cousins. We see them at weddings on the continent. I don't know if we will see any continental royal page boys/bridesmaids, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a few foreign royals on her guest list. She attended the weddings of both Ernst August JR and Christian of Hannover.

We will likely see a mix of family/friends for the couple for the bridal party.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

I know several folks wishing her wedding would be televised.

LaRae
Old 05-21-2018, 07:43 PM
Majesty

I’m looking forward to her wedding. She has a posh group of friends. I expect the Cambridges and some of the Middletons will be there as well.

We’ll get photos and video of the guests arriving.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I know several folks wishing her wedding would be televised.

LaRae
Yes, me being one
Old 05-21-2018, 10:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjersey View Post
Yes, me being one
I add myself to the list. I think she'll be a beautiful, beautiful bride.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:45 PM
Royal Highness

Add me to the list!
Old 05-22-2018, 06:52 AM
Aristocracy

I'm voting for the wedding to be aired, she is getting married on my birthday. I think this would be a great way to spend it. :)
Old 05-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Nobility

I wasnít looking forward to the duchess of Sussexís wedding dress but canít wait to see Eugenieís.
Iím really excited for her wedding
Old 05-23-2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Several posts have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ngs-44265.html.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Heir Apparent

I guess this could be their bridal party:

Maid of Honour:
HRH Princess Beatrice of York and The Lady Louise Windsor

Flower Girls:
HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Savannah Philips
Isla Philips
Mia Tindall
two girls from Jacks family

Page boys:
Viscount Severn
HRH Prince George of Cambridge
four boys from Jacks family
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:11 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder if she'll chose anyone from the Ferguson side. I believe one of Sarah's half-sisters has a six year old daughter.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Maud is a given to be a flower girl, particularly if she is Eugenie's goddaughter. I can also see the Branson children being involved considering Eugenie's friendship. I think Maud may be the only Windsor child in the bridal party as I don't think Eugenie is particularly close to the other younger children. I have seen her be very sweet with Louise and James but I don't see either of the Wessex children being chosen.

Zara didn't have any Windsor's in her bridal party so it's not unheard of. William probably chose Louise and Margarita because he was advised to have family in his wedding.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
I'm voting for the wedding to be aired, she is getting married on my birthday. I think this would be a great way to spend it. :)
I want it to be aired too. I still have royal wedding fever.

Closed Thread