Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-22-2019, 08:50 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Coat of Arms of H.R.H. Princess Beatrice of York

The Duke of York has announced the engagement between
HRH Princess Beatrice of York and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

"The Duke and Duchess of York are delighted to announce the engagement of Princess Beatrice to Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

Her Royal Highness and Mr Mapelli Mozzi became engaged while away for the weekend in Italy earlier this month.

The wedding will take place in 2020."

September 26, 2019

Old 09-26-2019, 06:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Engagement of Princess Beatrice of York and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: September 26, 2019

HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!! Congartulations to the couple!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFYgl9IW...pg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23t01NFjke/

The ring

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFYge0oX...pg&name=medium

Old 09-26-2019, 06:22 AM
Royal Highness

Wonderful news! I’ve never seen Beatrice look more beautiful nor happier! ❤️❤️❤️
Old 09-26-2019, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23uLfvn...=1bjh9dua8o1op
Congratulations to the couple & their families
Old 09-26-2019, 06:28 AM
Nobility

Congratulations to them !!!! Another royal wedding for 2020 !!
Old 09-26-2019, 06:36 AM
Royal Highness

I am not certain how to weigh this in. Although Bea and Edo look very happy the Epstein scandal will hang over this wedding like a cloud especially with the father and mother of the bride tied to it. The gossip press will bring it up constantly and the Southern District of New York will not back off or change the timetable of its case because Bea is getting married. The optics would have to be careful and a splashy Windsor wedding with the carriage may not go down well. Best of luck to the couple.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:42 AM
Majesty

Woooow! I completely didn't expect that!

Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!
Old 09-26-2019, 06:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to Princess Beatrice and Edo. I wish you all the best.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Conratulations to the happy Couple, I wish them EVERY happiness..
Old 09-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Commoner

Love the pics and it must be so special for Beatrice that Eugenie took them.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:46 AM
Serene Highness

Congratulations to Beatrice and Edoardo!

at the engagement pictures being taken by Eugenie!
Old 09-26-2019, 06:49 AM
Gentry

Old 09-26-2019, 06:53 AM
Commoner

Even more from the photographer!

https://twitter.com/search?q=misanharriman
Old 09-26-2019, 06:55 AM
Commoner

Oh how lovely. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Can't wait for another Royal Wedding!
Old 09-26-2019, 07:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What wonderful, happy news to start off today with! They look so happy together.

Reading the official engagement announcement, I had to smile as the statement from Andrew and Sarah stated that they wish them a very happy family life. It seems like they're including Wolfie in the statement.

I love having yet another royal wedding to look forward to in 2020. Now we can start the musings threads about it. Right?

@Madame Verseau: Nobody is going to force us to read the tabloids and any kind of gossip or insinuations or anything that they can dream up. Beatrice and Edo probably won't pay them any attention and neither will I. This couple will have the wedding they want regardless of anything else floating around.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Eugenie seems to be a skilled photographer as well as a loving sister; both the pictures and her message of congraulations are very sweet.

While it is early to speculate, it would be lovely if Edoardo's son could play a part in the wedding, much like Marius Borg Høiby in 2001. I wonder if the royal marriage will have any effect on his living arrangements, depending on the couple's eventual family home. Based on the reported comments from the family, it seems he initially lived primarily with his father in a small apartment after his parents' separation, but the arrangements were revised so that he lived primarily with his mother after she relocated into a new home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
I am not certain how to weigh this in. Although Bea and Edo look very happy the Epstein scandal will hang over this wedding like a cloud especially with the father and mother of the bride tied to it. The gossip press will bring it up constantly and the Southern District of New York will not back off or change the timetable of its case because Bea is getting married. The optics would have to be careful and a splashy Windsor wedding with the carriage may not go down well. Best of luck to the couple.
I hope the public and the press will refrain from attempting to tie the couple, their wedding and their marriage to the ongoing questions and revelations about the bride's father. His daughters and sons-in-law bear no responsibility of any kind for his actions.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Although Bea and Edo look very happy the Epstein scandal will hang over this wedding like a cloud especially with the father and mother of the bride tied to it.
Although it was inevitable for Epstein to be mentioned you managed to be the first to bring it up...
Old 09-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Heir Apparent

So sweet news at this day.

Congratulations to Beatrice and Edoardo! I hope they will enjoy their time together!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Always nice to see people happy !
Old 09-26-2019, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Good news!
Nice to have another royal wedding- probably the last until the next generation grows up.

I wish them every happiness.