Duke of York: Visit to the USA and 'Today Show' Appearance - February 6-15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 12.2.2008

Iceflower,
Thank you for all the wonderful pictures you have posted in the BRF forum. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

You are all so welcome, it's always a great pleasure for me :flowers:

Here are some pics from yesterday:
Prince Andrew attending a business reception in Phoenix, Arizona,
America - 12 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

You are all so welcome, it's always a great pleasure for me :flowers:

Here are some pics from yesterday:
Prince Andrew attending a business reception in Phoenix, Arizona,
America - 12 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Excellent, Ice! As always. I like the 1st one best. He is doing alot of traveling. Which is more a hassle than fun, so I doubt this is a pleasure trip. Strictly business from what I can see. And so far no photos of him on the golf course!

I didn't realize Tom and Katie were a "Power" couple! That's stretching the truth, huh?
Indeed! That would have gone to Mrs. (Malpathor) Cruise the 2nd!

Now why is Oregon not on the trip?? It's not like we don't have Intel and Nike and a lot of GREEN industry up here!! :angry:

Last edited:
Meredith is a very informal person sometimes she dosn't know where and when to draw the line and be a bit more structured in her interviewing style,sometimes her questions come off like a what a giddy school girl might ask.I think Ann Curry would have been a better choice for the interview she is more restrained but also warm and friendly.
Andrew did well he has a good sense of humor his pride in his girls comes through loud and clear.:wub:

He's a gentlemen!! Good words for Prince William and Sarah. He's proud of his daughters. We can see it in his eyes. He's less arrogant. The Yorks are really a beautiful family. They have respect for each others.

Hmmm. Looks like he's back peddling a bit on the earlier comments. :rolleyes:
But, over all, a better interview with Hala than with Viera!

Prince Andrew comes across as pretty well-informed about his job, for someone who's been accused of only using the role as an opportunity to vacation and golf.

Yes. He seems to be quite serious about it. It was interesting the way that he linked his present role to his work in the navy.

Prince Andrew comes across as pretty well-informed about his job, for someone who's been accused of only using the role as an opportunity to vacation and golf.

I totally agree. He's not just about freeloading and golf. He actually does work and spends alot of time traveling.

Do we know if what he's been doing to promote global trade--has it actually worked?

Prince Andrew was just interviewed on CNN. I didnt know he was on and missed the interview but apparently he broke from tradition an talked about Iraq according to the announcers. Perhaps the interview will be available on cnn.com at some point.

Re: CNN Interview

Prince Andrew was just interviewed on CNN. I didnt know he was on and missed the interview but apparently he broke from tradition and talked about Iraq according to the announcers. Perhaps the interview will be available on cnn.com at some point.

I just heard some commercials similar to the way he talked at CNN Interview. Those Commercial Crews must have seen CNN. I've been laughing. Everyone are so cute like little ones, and happy all along. Sharing with kidding laugh is a nice one!

Prince Andrew was just interviewed on CNN. I didnt know he was on and missed the interview but apparently he broke from tradition an talked about Iraq according to the announcers. Perhaps the interview will be available on cnn.com at some point.

There is a video clip at CNN.com. It can be found at the link pinkie40 (#20 of this thread) provided. Just click on the video tab.

Do we know if what he's been doing to promote global trade--has it actually worked?

That's the question that people are asking about a lot of royal's engagements, not just Andrew. Just a few months ago, there was a lively conversation in the Danish forum about whether Fred and Mary's trip to the United States really did seem to stimulate Danish business.

A public relations professional posted that there are several different types of public relations strategies and unless we know of the specific strategy that the trip was designed to address, it would be hard to judge whether the trip was a success or not.

I suspect the same is true for Andrew's trip.

I think this statement was designed to grab headlines. Interesting, the prime minister must have known about this beforehand and agreed; otherwise I don't think Prince Andrew would be venturing into such unchartered territories.

That's the question that people are asking about a lot of royal's engagements, not just Andrew. Just a few months ago, there was a lively conversation in the Danish forum about whether Fred and Mary's trip to the United States really did seem to stimulate Danish business.

A public relations professional posted that there are several different types of public relations strategies and unless we know of the specific strategy that the trip was designed to address, it would be hard to judge whether the trip was a success or not.

I suspect the same is true for Andrew's trip.
Exactly. Because what do they have that we would want besides rich American women buying titles and the mini-cooper my 17 year old has been salivating over for years now!! :D

Beatrice was in Los Angeles recently with her boyfriend.

What boyfriend?? :eek:
Dish Zembla! :D

That David guy she has been dating. :lol: you didn't know? I saw the pics in the new Hello magazine...they went to The Ivy. It's the big destination for celebs to get photographed...:rolleyes:

I follow, but rather loosely their lives. Wouldnt' want them to think I'm a stalker or anything! :D Got a link to a pic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom