Duke of York: Visit to India as Special International Trade Rep - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indian_royal

Commoner
City
Jaipur
Country
India
Hi! I thought it would be nice to open a thresd for his visit. Since it will be atleast a week long. Its a shame his pretty daughters aren't accompanying him! I really wanted to get a chance to see them.
Here's the times of India story on his visit.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/190167.cms

Good idea, Indian Royal. Thanks for the link. Hopefully, there will be plenty of pictorial coverage of his visit as well.

Andrew, Duke of York will visit India as Britain's Special International Trade Rep

Andrew, The Duke of York United Kingdom Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, will visit India.

March 11th, 2008

Post your news and photo links here.

Thanks all for the links and info. Any info. about Prince Andrew is much appreicated here! Hopefully there wil be lots of pictures of this charming Prince!

Pics 10.3.2008

Here are the first ones, Bella :)
Britain's Prince Andrew the Duke of York and Indian Minister of State of Industries
Ashwani Kumar (R) gesture during a meeting in New Delhi on March 10, 2008.
Prince Andrew is on an official visit to India from March 9 to March 15 as the UK's
special representative for International trade and investment, supporting UK companies
trading internationally and encouraging foreign investment.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Here are the first ones, Bella :)
Britain's Prince Andrew the Duke of York and Indian Minister of State of Industries
Ashwani Kumar (R) gesture during a meeting in New Delhi on March 10, 2008.
Prince Andrew is on an official visit to India from March 9 to March 15 as the UK's
special representative for International trade and investment, supporting UK companies
trading internationally and encouraging foreign investment.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very nice, Iceflower!!!! I like it when he smiles and flashes those pearly whites!!!!

Pic 11.3.2008

I love your Andrew comments, Bella :D:)

Britains Prince Andrew, The Duke of York speaks during an event
entitled Innovate Britian in Mumbai on March 11, 2008.

---> Pic

He's so much taller than that gentleman he was with! Does he just dress in suit and tie? When does he have to don the garb of the hosting nation? Anybody know?

In my many years of Windsor watching, I've seen Andrew in suit-and-tie, dinner jacket, uniform, and a safari-type suit. That's it. Oh yes, I've seen him in a cowboy hat as well.

He's so much taller than that gentleman he was with! Does he just dress in suit and tie? When does he have to don the garb of the hosting nation? Anybody know?

I love your Andrew comments, Bella :D:)

Britains Prince Andrew, The Duke of York speaks during an event
entitled Innovate Britian in Mumbai on March 11, 2008.

---> Pic

Awww . . . I love all the pics you bless us with!!!! Totally makes my day!

In my many years of Windsor watching, I've seen Andrew in suit-and-tie, dinner jacket, uniform, and a safari-type suit. That's it. Oh yes, I've seen him in a cowboy hat as well.

What????? Safari-type suit??? Quick . . . the smelling salts!

I have also seen pics of him in slacks with polo style shirts, and ski suits.

Cat

Newest Kind of Dress!

hey, I could be more charming than him when wearing no such dresses. :D not even with a piece. how about that? :lol:

That's funny because just a day or two ago I saw a picture of Andrew in a suit and although I thought he looked good as usual, I started thinking, "I don't think I've ever seen him in anything but suits!"

Then I remembered seeing him on the golf course in polo shirt and slacks. No, he doesn't wear a suit while playing golf. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom