Beatrice and Eugenie: Baby/Childhood Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictrures are lovely. Beatrice seems to be the quite sensitive one while eugenie seems to alawys have her cute cheeky grin on her face

As promised here they are :)

o91q4w.jpg
o91r9k.jpg
o922yp.jpg
o923a9.jpg
o923kh.jpg
o922oy.jpg

(FIS, das neue, DNB)

iceflower i'm totally amazed by your collection of pics of Beatrice and Eugenie it must have taken you many years to collect it. Thank you for the pictures as always they are wonderfull.

iceflwer, another BIG THANKS!

What can I say? that pictures are perfect, thank you very, very much iceflower.:) :) :)

You are very welcome :) I would not have that much fun in scanning and posting without reading how happy I can make others with the pics. So thanks a lot for your comments!
And yes, it did take a lot of time and money, kelly ;) :)

Here are some more pics of Eugenie and Bea again, time goes by so fast.. :)
outzcz.jpg
ouuk9g.jpg
ouulxh.jpg
ouukp4.jpg
ouukxj.jpg
ouul9e.jpg

(HOLA, HELLO, DNB)

great pics again iceflower, i have a little request ;-) do you have some more pics of the shoot they did for hello in tuscany, it was in 1997 or 1998? i'm searching for a pic of that shoot for ages, i had it but lost it :(

Thanks for the cute pictures Iceflower.

great photos, iceflower! really great job!

I have noticed in these few pictures that eugenie has such a natural beauty and she has always loked soo cute. I especially love the pics of her smiling cos we dont see her smiling more often anymore

EUGENIE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL. THAT GIRL IS GOING TO BREAK A LOT OF HEARTS. sHE'S THE MOST ATTRACTIVE ONE.

Thank you all for your comments!!

Martine, did you mean the following photo shooting from 1997, I already posted a pic of some pages ago? If so, I hope the pic you are searching for is included :)
qnvh2c.jpg
qnw54y.jpg
qnw86v.jpg

(HOLA, BUNTE)

Moving to larger premises!

The Beatrice & Eugenie Baby/Child Pics thread is now 10 pages long.

Time to create Part 2, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom