The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-31-2021, 03:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
"Alleged Royal pedophile Prince Andrew is looking to turn the tables on his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, who he says was involved in the "wilful recruitment and trafficking of young girls for sexual abuse,"

Someone please tell me this is a made up story for entertainment purposes only put out by the Sunday Times. (How reputable is zerohedge?) If this is a reality, Andrew just stepped in a huge cow patty of a mess for himself. It says in clear and precise language that Andrew *knew* girls were being procured and trafficked for sex and that he not only knew Giuffre but also knew what she was up to.

Was Andrew getting ready to go fishing and inadvertently opened the wrong can of worms? Ghislaine? Are you listening? Did Andrew put his foot in his mouth again? Stay tuned as the Amorous Adventures of Andy gets even more convoluted.

Old 10-31-2021, 04:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Norwhere is Andrew putting his foot in his own mouth. The only two things which happened last week were:

The Duke's legal team filed court documents, including a copy of the agreement formerly made by Ms Giuffre, with arguments explaining why the legal team thinks Justice should end the case.

Another alleged victim has accused Ms Giuffre exactly to have been groomed girls for ("her boyfriend") Mr Epstein, slamming her with a lawsuit for 20 million US Dollars in damages.

What was the foot that was put into the Dukes mouth, as you claimed? His legal team most likely has not been sitting like lame ducks but have been very active, digging into Ms Giuffre's accusations and into her credentials. Everything they have found which undermines her accusation of course will be used.

Old 10-31-2021, 04:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor1319 View Post
Well, within the same breath could be said, that you must to be granted equal rights, well, equal!

So Prince Andrew here: How equal is he to the other suspected perps?

We had once the discussion here in the forums, if he enjoys some form of legal immunity as a birthright as a Prince. This discussion led to nothing and is still to be answered...

The whole investigation of the Metropolitan Poice for example: Was it thorough or was it just closed with the "expected/demanded" result", so that no damage would be done to the Crown, the Monarchy, the State?

If one tells me Prince Andrew is in reality just citizen Andrew with a funny name, then I say, Yeah. soon!
If he would be equal to others, why is he the only one of the many men in Epstein's surroundings that has experienced such repercussions? In practice, I would see he has not been treated equal (but to his disadvantage and not to his advantage as you seem to imply) as he is targeted precisely because he is a prince.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post

Norwhere is Andrew putting his foot in his own mouth. The only two things which happened last week were:

The Duke's legal team filed court documents, including a copy of the agreement formerly made by Ms Giuffre, with arguments explaining why the legal team thinks Justice should end the case.

Another alleged victim has accused Ms Giuffre exactly to have been groomed girls for ("her boyfriend") Mr Epstein

What was the foot that was put into the Dukes mouth, as you claimed?
I was just going by the report that victor posted that gave reference to an article in zerohedge that an article in the Sunday Times reported that Andrew is looking to "turn the tables on Giuffre" by stating "Alleged Royal pedophile Prince Andrew is looking to turn the tables on his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, who he says was involved in the "wilful recruitment and trafficking of young girls for sexual abuse,"

That's why I asked if this is a joke or made up or wishful thinking of something to create clickbait. What has been quoted alludes to the fact that with pointing the finger back at Giuffre, Andrew not only knew her but knew her enough to know what she was up to and in stating that Giuffre, herself, procured underage girls, and blows Andrew's denials that he's stuck with for so long, out of the water onto dry land to flounder like a fish.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I was just going by the report that victor posted that gave reference to an article in zerohedge that an article in the Sunday Times reported that Andrew is looking to "turn the tables on Giuffre" by stating "Alleged Royal pedophile Prince Andrew is looking to turn the tables on his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, who he says was involved in the "wilful recruitment and trafficking of young girls for sexual abuse,"

That's why I asked if this is a joke or made up or wishful thinking of something to create clickbait. What has been quoted alludes to the fact that with pointing the finger back at Giuffre, Andrew not only knew her but knew her enough to know what she was up to and in stating that Giuffre, herself, procured underage girls, and blows Andrew's denials that he's stuck with for so long, out of the water onto dry land to flounder like a fish.
It is very well possible that the legal team has found evidence and witnesses of activities which are not working in favour of Ms Giuffre. This not necessarily means Andrew himself knew she was recruiting and trafficking. His legal team has ears and eyes too. See the another alleged victim whom slammed Ms Giuffre with a lawsuit, demanding 20 million US Dollars, exactly claiming the same what Andrew's legal team seems to claim.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
If he would be equal to others, why is he the only one of the many men in Epstein's surroundings that has experienced such repercussions? In practice, I would see he has not been treated equal (but to his disadvantage and not to his advantage as you seem to imply) as he is targeted precisely because he is a prince.
Targeting Andrew comes with one specific things most people don't have. Richard Moneypockets may be rich and powerful and totally and completely morally bankrupt but he lacks the public draw. Mention Prince Andrew and it hits the tabloids and the news channels the next day. The BRF and their every move is a target for public consumption and always has been for decades now. Richard Moneypockets is virtually unknown outside of his circle and no one will click on his name.

One way to keep your claims alive is to have people talking about it. Andrew does that just because of who he is. It's not fair or equal. Just the way things are.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
It is very well possible that the legal team has found evidence and witnesses of activities which are not working in favour of Ms Giuffre. This not necessarily means Andrew himself knew she was recruiting and trafficking. His legal team has ears and eyes too. See the another alleged victim whom slammed Ms Giuffre with a lawsuit, demanding 20 million US Dollars, exactly claiming the same what Andrew's legal team seems to claim.
Then I wish that "article" (which by the way, I have not clicked on and read) had stated it the way you did and not as if it had come from Andrew's mouth.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:16 PM
Nobility

The Maxwell trial makes Prince Andrew look even sleazier than he looked before; I hope he never is allowed back into official life.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:36 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan D View Post
The Maxwell trial makes Prince Andrew look even sleazier than he looked before; I hope he never is allowed back into official life.
Its most unlikely that he will be so I wouldnt worry
Old 12-01-2021, 05:46 AM
Royal Highness

I doubt he will be. He's becoming old news now - the emergence of the Omicron variant is dominating newspapers and news bulletins to the extent that relatively little attention's being paid to the trial. Having said which, all that's been said so far is that he travelled on Epstein's private jet - but the same's been said about Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Kevin Spacey.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
I doubt he will be. He's becoming old news now - the emergence of the Omicron variant is dominating newspapers and news bulletins to the extent that relatively little attention's being paid to the trial. Having said which, all that's been said so far is that he travelled on Epstein's private jet - but the same's been said about Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Kevin Spacey.
Goodness knows what else will come out of this.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Goodness knows what else will come out of this.
well we dont know.. but he's far from the only man who hung around wtih Epstein and his troop of girls.....
Old 12-01-2021, 06:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Quote:
Then I wish that "article" (which by the way, I have not clicked on and read) had stated it the way you did and not as if it had come from Andrew's mouth.
I am not quite clear on what quote or statement you are commenting on as you say you have not read either of the articles posted above. But the only statement/quote describing the Duke of York's court filing in the Times report seemingly implies that he is relying on a claim made by the sister of Virginia Giuffre's ex-boyfriend:

Quote:
The court papers quote Crystal Figueroa, the sister of one of Giuffre’s ex-boyfriends, who claims she was asked by Andrew’s accuser for help in recruiting minors: “She [Giuffre] would say to me, ‘Do you know any girls who are kind of slutty?’”
The court filing continues: “It is a striking feature of this case that while lurid allegations are made against Prince Andrew by Giuffre, the only party to this claim whose conduct has involved the wilful recruitment and trafficking of young girls for sexual abuse is Giuffre herself, including while she was an adult.”
So from my point of view I cannot see any allusion in the article/court filing to the duke obtaining his alleged information from Ms. Giuffre personally.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

It has been known for about a decade that Andrew travelled on that plane ... the pilot even gave dates but at least two of the dates the pilot gave were proven to be impossible as he was undertaking official duties in the UK according to the CC.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan D View Post

For so far nothing more than that the Duke was one of the passengers in an impressive listing of the who-is-who boarding Mr Epstein's private yet. So I do not know what has made him "sleazier" ?
Old 12-01-2021, 12:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
he travelled on Epstein's private jet - but the same's been said about Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Kevin Spacey.
You mean Bill "I did not have s@x with this woman" Clinton, Donald "Grab 'em by the p#ssy" Trump and Kevin " The Molester" Spacey? Quite the company!
Old 12-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
You mean Bill "I did not have s@x with this woman" Clinton, Donald "Grab 'em by the p#ssy" Trump and Kevin " The Molester" Spacey? Quite the company!
Makes Andrew look like a very small fish in a very large ocean. To be honest, in the Epstein/Maxwell scheme of things, Andrew actually was a very small player on the outskirts of the whole lifestyle but happened to get caught up in it. Epstein would have appealed to Andrew as he was "influential".

I don't see any more major repercussions coming down on Andrew's head. He's paying the price of his actions and words and has been eliminated from public life representing the monarchy and to be honest, that's enough. Bigger players than Andrew are going to walk away from all this unblemished.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
well yes they are all a sleazy bunch of men, Andrew deserves to lose his job, because of his associations with this lifestyle.. and Epstein. But the others are presumably still pursuing thier normal lives....
Old 12-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
well yes they are all a sleazy bunch of men, Andrew deserves to lose his job, because of his associations with this lifestyle.. and Epstein. But the others are presumably still pursuing thier normal lives....
He has no job so he lost nothing. He is a prince of the blood royal. That is no "job" because when he was born he already had this position anyway. For so far he is not guilty to anything at all and this process is about Ms Maxwell. The accuser of the Duke, Ms Giuffre, is no part because of an earlier agreement she reached with Ms Maxwell.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Nobility

Andrew's name sells papers but when they say, "The Duke of York this and that", isn't it clear that they mean Andrew's counsel? He tried to fly solo and this resulted in a disastrous interview. Since then, he's been compliant with what his team says.

They aren't going to say he learned anything personally from Ms Giuffre, of course. He can't even remember all this much about her, right? That was his defence.