Zara Phillips Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the last set from getty:

A very happy Zara!:D

1. Windsor horse trials, 1988
2. Gatcombe horse trials, 1988

Attachments

• gatcombe horsetrials 1988.jpg
    gatcombe horsetrials 1988.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 518
  • windsor horsetrials 1988.jpg
    windsor horsetrials 1988.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 783
its hreat to see that even then zara was very keen on horses...she really was such a beauty and still is

Other than her coloring, I think Zara favors Her Majesty more than anyone.

I think it's a christmas card..... I guess.:confused: (1987)

Attachments

• 1987.jpg
    1987.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 825
was she and the boys (William and Harry) very close???

If you didnt know any better you would think they were just normal kids with their normal grandparents not the queen and the future king.

Pictures

These Pictures are very pretty I have never seen pictures of Princess Anne, Peter, and Zara together. There lovely:)

Tara20052 said:
These Pictures are very pretty I have never seen pictures of Princess Anne, Peter, and Zara together. There lovely:)

thanks for the comment!;)

This is not exactly a "baby/child" pic, but since it is somewhat old, I didn't want to post it in a news thread, and this thread is the closest fit, so as not to start a whole other thread, here ya go:

source is Majesty magazine via phone. sorry the quality is so bad.

nmgg86.jpg

Zara in 1986. On her shirt you can read the logo "Gatcombe Horse Trials - Menial Taks Division" :)

11wfynb.jpg

(RM)

michelleq said:
Other than her coloring, I think Zara favors Her Majesty more than anyone.
Yes I agree with that:) .I love pictures of the royals and their children and I have always had a special fondness of the photos of Zara's christening.:heart:

Thanks for all of these pics of little Zara. The last few pics I have never seen before. I really loved the one with Peter Zara and William on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. How cute!

I Love the pic of 3 year old Zara in a blue dress with her hands on her hips lol

There are lots of Zara pictures on Rex. I don't know how to get them big enough to post. Great pics of her in early horse shows. Aged 8 or 9.

I don't know where you found these pictures but they are great. The one picture looks to be taken at a castle somewhere, a family shot, Diana looks miserable.

The family shots look like the special ones made for postcards at Balmoral and Windsor and usually only available at those locations. They are sometimes available from dealers

I think the reason why Diana was looking a little misrable was because she was pregnant with Harry. At least that is what it looks like to me. Does anyone know whose wedding it was where Zara was a bridesmaid in posted by VictoriaRomanov? I never knew she was a bridesmaid for anyone other than Andrew and Sarah or Sarah Chatto. Just curious.

very cute! They sure are taught young how to act in public.....

Zara Phillips photo thread

This thread is for old photos of Zara Phillips that are more recent than the baby/child pictures in this thread but too old to be included in current-events threads. Remember that copyrighted photos must be posted as links and not posted directly in the threads unless written permission has been obtained from the copyright holder.

Last edited:
corazon said:
Some photos.....
Zara's christening Sourse: mirrorpix
Peter and baby zara Sourse: corbis
Anne in zara's presentation Source: my own collection
Anee with her children Source: my own collection

In the second picture, Zara looks exactly like her mother did in her official christening portrait. Very cute pictures!

kelly1972 said:
I think the reason why Diana was looking a little misrable was because she was pregnant with Harry. At least that is what it looks like to me. Does anyone know whose wedding it was where Zara was a bridesmaid in posted by VictoriaRomanov? I never knew she was a bridesmaid for anyone other than Andrew and Sarah or Sarah Chatto. Just curious.

I checked the picture of her in the bridesmaid outfit and all it said was Zara Phillips, Bridesmaid and 1985.

puppigurl2005 said:
I checked the picture of her in the bridesmaid outfit and all it said was Zara Phillips, Bridesmaid and 1985.

She was a bridesmaid for her paternal aunt Sarah, wasn't she?

Back
Top Bottom