Zara Phillips Gives Birth to a Daughter: Mia Grace Tindall - January 17, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Mike's Twitter: "Thanks so much for all your kind messages. Definitely the best day of my life today, so happy.! The girls are both doing great!"

Great news for zara and mike! Cant wait to hear the name.

Congrats to the couple. So happy for Mike and Zara, both sets of grandparents, and The queen and Prince Philip, and Tim who seems to be a doting stepgrandfather to Peter's girls already and I am sure he will be to this little girl as well.

I was right on two of the three, thought it would be a threesome of pink for the Windsors (though the only one I really hoped to be a girl due to succession changes was the only boy). Maude and little Miss Tindall, George will definitely be surrounded by pink at family events, not to mention Isla and Savannah.

Love Philippa, but reminds me of Pippa.

I have always thought it would be Alice. getting close now... probably announced tomorrow. how far is Gatcombe Park from Sandringham? wonder if HM is going to make a little trip to check in on the newest addition.

Over 3 hours. Sandringham is on the eastern coast and further north, Gatcombe is closer to the west close and nearer to Cardiff and Bristol I believe.

Great news! And what a lovely statement from Mike about his 2 girls doing great. :)

Congratulations to Zara and Mike! Another little granddaughter and great-granddaughter for Princess Anne and HM - I'll bet George will feel outnumbered as he grows up! (Unless one of HM's grandchildren has a boy, of course.)

Once again I guessed incorrectly on the little one's gender. I thought Prince George would be a girl and Baby Tindall a boy. :) I wonder when the name will be announced, I'm guessing within the next day or so.

Congratulations!
And on my daughters birthday too!

This is wonderful! I wish the three of them the best. Below is a link to the Daily Mail article. My favorite line is: "She continued to ride privately - although found it tricky in the later months." I rode until the 7th month and found it "tricky" to mount and dismount after that.

Read more: Zara Phillips has given birth to a baby girl | Mail Online

For me it was the constant need to pee while riding I found most irritating. Congratulations to the new family! I'm voting for Michaela Phillipa (both sides of the family on Phillip/a).

Congratulations to the happy parents!

Good health and happiness to the new little family. Delightful news with which to start my day!

Congratulations to the new parents at the birth of their daughter! Princess Anne is really hitting the jackpot with granddaughters, isn't she?

Congratulations!!!

Wonderful News!!! Congrats to Mike and Zara. I hope they continue the unusual naming tradition Anne's children seem to have with this baby too!

Is the little girl the only grandchild of Mike's parents?

interesting to see they chose to have their baby in gloucestershire royal hospital. i guess then the couple lives at anne´s estate in gatcombe then.

For me it was the constant need to pee while riding I found most irritating. Congratulations to the new family! I'm voting for Michaela Phillipa (both sides of the family on Phillip/a).
I was thinking about Micheaela for a name too.Even if the spelling is different.

Congrats to the entire family.Sweet statement by Mike:flowers::wub::princess::rose2::heartflower::fireworks:

interesting to see they chose to have their baby in gloucestershire royal hospital. i guess then the couple lives at anne´s estate in gatcombe then.

Yes they sold up and moved back to a home on the estate last year.

What lovely news to end the day on. :)

Congratulations to Zara and Mike and both Families. I just said to Mom poor George is going feel surrounded at Play Time at Family Events now there's three girls on the scene. Can't wait to see it.

Oh...And Mike's tweet was just so sweet and perfect and...:)

Welcome to the World Miss Tindall!!

Yes they sold up and moved back to a home on the estate last year.

i remember them selling, but only heard rumours of them living in gatcombe, so i'm happy this is confirmed.

congrats to the happy couple. i'm sure they will be fantastic parents.

do we know when they are going to publisize the name?

Thinking back to Savannah's birth - she was born on a Wednesday and it was inadvertently announced the following Sunday in a church service at Sandringham when the minister asked the congregation to pray for Peter and Autumn and Savannah.

With Isla the name was announced more quickly, if my memory serves.

So who knows - sometime in the next couple of days I suppose.

Thinking back to Savannah's birth - she was born on a Wednesday and it was inadvertently announced the following Sunday in a church service at Sandringham when the minister asked the congregation to pray for Peter and Autumn and Savannah. With Isla the name was announced more quickly, if my memory serves. So who knows - sometime in the next couple of days I suppose.

Isla was born the night before a major church service at St George's chapel ....maybe the 10th anniversary of queen mothers death? Maybe Easter? And Peter and autumns absence was explained by the birth. Also, as they named her Isla Elizabeth in her jubilee year, I think it had more attention

I'm hoping we will get the name within a week or 2 at most and maybe with a pic of the new family as well. We got a picture of Zara and Mike when they announced their engagement so I'm hoping they won't suddenly go camera shy.

She is only a few hours old, yet already the baby daughter of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall has caused the Royal Family's line of succession to change. The new baby will be a future playmate for her second cousin, six- month-old Prince George of Cambridge - to whom Zara is a godmother. The baby also has two first cousins on the royal side of the family - Peter and Autumn Phillips' daughters Savannah and Isla. Sixteenth in line to the throne, her arrival means that the Queen's nephew Viscount Linley shifts down one place in the line of succession to 17th. While the newborn is the Queen's fourth great-grandchild, but will not bear a royal title.

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's new baby daughter is 16th in line to the throne | Mail Online

The Daily Mail are making a mountain out of a molehill here. The royals who are below Baby Tindall are only moving down one place... :whistling:

And I bet Viscount Linley doesn't care nor probably noticed.

Is it too much to ask that they name the kid cdngrl? lol. Maybe Charles will name the kid since he supposedly named Zara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom