Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks very beautiful at the presentation

I have just watched Zara on The Million Pound Drop and I have shocked at her lack of knowledge of Cluedo! She thought Miss Scarlett was NOT a character in the game. WHAT?! Surely she has played that game. She also definitely said a swear word on TV as well (though it wasn't heard over the shocked audience.) Let's hope Granny wasn't watching! I feel like all her cousins would have been all shouting, "NO ZARA, NO!"

Well not everyone has played Cluedo. I know I haven't.

I haven't either! In fact I have never even heard of it until now :)

The guy she was with knew it was Sergeant Pepper but he went with Zara's answer. He obviously had a lot of trust in her, but The Million Pound Drop is one of those shows that when you know they have the answer wrong you are screaming at the TV. "NOOOOO!" There was one regarding the Princes William, Charles, Andrew and Edward once on the show. The question had been "Who does not have a pilot's license?" and the contestant knew it was Edward, but they read the question wrong and put money on everyone else except Edward, thus he lost all his money. It was awful because he knew the answer but had misread the question. Again, one of those times when you scream at the TV.

Zara was a good player though, and I noticed how small she is. Of course James, who was with her, is very tall but Zara look so tiny beside him!

Zara Phillips goes Gangnam style! Royal performs rousing rendition of cult dance for Children In Need
It is the cult Korean pop song making waves across the globe. Celebrities, Eton students and even a robot destined for work on a warship have performed their own version of iconic song and dance routine Gangnam Style.And now Korean star PSY's incredibly catchy Gangnam Style has reached the heady echelons of royalty, as Zara Philips and her fellow British eventing team members pick up the mantle to perform a rousing rendition of the song in honour of Children In Need.
The video is set to be released to the public on Monday, but a sneak preview photograph of Zara, Nicola Wilson and Tina Cook is now available.
There is a reason why I like Zara so much: she is a good sport and is never afraid to laugh at herself. Great to see Nicola and Tina again too.

Really waiting forward to the video! :D

Yesterday, November 20, Zara was spotted enjoying a walk and some food with friends at the Le Petit Creme Cafe in Sydney, Australia.

I think Zara has raided my wardrobe - certainly looks like what I wear to the grocery. :innocent:

I enjoyed the interview. Zara was lovely, funny and really won over the republican reporter. LOL She is very pretty too very like Anne I think. Seems like a really down to earth young lady who knows what she wants and is willing to work for it.

Zara Phillips was on A League of Their Own on Friday night with Laura Trott and Lizzie Armistead. Mike Tindall has previously been on the show before their marriage.

Watched the episode, Zara was very open about her and her marriage to Mike. She was incredibly fidgety with her hair and hands. Mike was also in the audience and responded to a few questions from James Cordon.

Last edited:

I really enjoyed reading this article ,,, she seem very nice person ,,, every single word she has say it about horses is true ,,, Zara she has a very pretty horse ,, I couldn't remember it name !!! ,,, wired feelings anyone get into horses world be addicted and can not get out of it

All the Best ,,, good luck Zara wish to see her with Golden Medal Next Olympic

Thank you for posting :)

Last edited:
Video:
Zara Phillips at Magic Millions:
January 08, 2013: The Jeep Magic Millions Carnival on the Gold Coast has a Royal touch this year with the Queen's eldest granddaughter Zara Phillips as a special racing woman's ambassador. Today caught up with Zara Philips live from the gold coast to chat about family, life and her love for horses:
TODAY: Zara Phillips at Magic Millions on MSN Video

Zara talks about her career, she clears up the rumor that Harry introduced her to Mike Tindall (not true). She also talk about Catherine's pregnancy and she makes sure she let everyone know that the royal family Christmas is no different than other families Christmases. Zara also mentions that she likes to cook.

Last edited:
No babies for a while apparently:

Zara Phillips on baby talk: "Hopefully in the future, we will see what happens. We are not sort of putting a date down.''

If she doesn't have a child this year I would think 2017 would be the next opportunity as she has the World Championships next year and then 2015 will involve the intensive training and competing to make the team for the 2016 Olympics.

She still wants to emulate her father's achievements at the Olympics - multiple Olympics and multiple medals as she has already surpassed her mother by competing and winning silver - now she has to try to outdo 'Dad'.

I hope she has a very long and fantastic career. I'm a big fan of hers and I'd like to see her be one of the super stars of the equestrian circuit- the ones that compete for a very long time and get multiple Olympic medals.

I imagine the Princess Royal would have liked a longer competitive career, but probably couldn't- too much pressure to be a working royal and no ability to accept sponsorships. I wonder if that factored in to her decision to deny her kids titles.

Video:
Zara Phillips at Magic Millions:
January 08, 2013: The Jeep Magic Millions Carnival on the Gold Coast has a Royal touch this year with the Queen's eldest granddaughter Zara Phillips as a special racing woman's ambassador. Today caught up with Zara Philips live from the gold coast to chat about family, life and her love for horses:
TODAY: Zara Phillips at Magic Millions on MSN Video
Natural, kind lady with a sense of humour. Thanks for the video!:flowers:

I hope she has a very long and fantastic career. I'm a big fan of hers and I'd like to see her be one of the super stars of the equestrian circuit- the ones that compete for a very long time and get multiple Olympic medals.

I imagine the Princess Royal would have liked a longer competitive career, but probably couldn't- too much pressure to be a working royal and no ability to accept sponsorships. I wonder if that factored in to her decision to deny her kids titles.

Part of the reason she stopped competing was that she wasn't as good as a lot of the rest of the British competitors at the time - she was very good but there were others that were better at the time. There are people who strongly believe that had Mark been in the team in 1976 instead of Anne (he was the reserve and in those days only four were able to compete at all) the British team would have won a medal - that Anne was the weak link in the team and really should have been the reserve.

What factored into her decision to deny her children titles was the fact that her mother would have had to actually do something, unlike for her brothers whose children were automatically titled from birth as they are boys and Anne is only a girl. She knew, from the example of Margaret's children, that they would move further and further from the throne so give them a chance to be untitled and been normal commoners rather than commoners with titles, such as Princess, Lord, Lady etc. Mark was also happy being a commoner and didn't want to be a peer and thus have a seat in the House of Lords and a potential role in politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom