Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every woman on the planet that is pregnant or has been pregnant identified with Zara's demeanor at Harry's wedding. At that stage of pregnancy, every hour seems like a day and every day seems like a month and there's really no position to be in and be comfortable. :D

Its all worth it though and now Zara is back doing what she loves to do best. I'm sure those nine months and the troubles and travails of pregnancy are part of her ancient history folder. That's the blessing of being a mother. As soon as the child is born, everything that came before is forgotten as a mother gazes down at her newborn child.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought by this time we would have had at least a small pic of Lena.

I think every woman on the planet that is pregnant or has been pregnant identified with Zara's demeanor at Harry's wedding. At that stage of pregnancy, every hour seems like a day and every day seems like a month and there's really no position to be in and be comfortable. :D

Its all worth it though and now Zara is back doing what she loves to do best. I'm sure those nine months and the troubles and travails of pregnancy are part of her ancient history folder. That's the blessing of being a mother. As soon as the child is born, everything that came before is forgotten as a mother gazes down at her newborn child.
I agree and the support from Mike during the service was so lovely. Zara said Lena kicked for an hour and we all know which hour that was and Mike's gently rubbing "The Bump" was so sweet.

But I think after two miscarriages she and Mike were just happy that the finish line was in sight and finally mischievious Mia would have a sister. Seeing her back competing is a sign both she and Lena are doing wonderfully well. Perhaps that is why they keeping their little treasure safe, sound and away from phones and cameras.

I thought by this time we would have had at least a small pic of Lena.

There was one a week or so back at a horsey event. She was being carried by a friend and Anne and her other granddaughters were all present.

Lena Tindall Christening

Has any-one heard if Lena Tindall has been christened yet. Have any close up photos been released.

The only images that have appeared are the ones taken at the horse event in September.

There has been no news about a christening - it may have already happened or still to be in the future.

I suspect that it will be like Isla's and no pictures or information made public at all.

Zara and Mike have the best life! Not too much interest in their private life from the media and soaking up our Aussie sun at the beginning of each year.

Zara and Mike at the House of Rugby show talking about Rugby and wich member of the Royal Family Make will take on his "Rugby team"!

Zara and Mike at the Cheltenham Festival today 14 March!

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...celeb=Zara Tindall&folder=Cheltenham Festival

Article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...indall-arrive-Cheltenham-Races-day-three.html

Zara and Mike at the Cheltenham Festival today 15 March

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...heltenham Festival/Cheltenham Festival, Day 4

Queen Elizabeth and members of the Royal Family attend yesterday at the baptism of Lena, daughter of Zara. Prince Harry was the Godfather.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dfather-cousin-Zara-Tindalls-little-Lena.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see the family being able to have such an intimate and low key christening for Lena. I’m sure the Queen is a very proud great-grandmother.

Oh that picture of Mike Tindall holding Lena is so precious! One can tell he's a very loving father.

That church, St Nicholas Church in Cherington, is absolutely beautiful. Its everything I would imagine an old countryside church to be. I prefer churches like this over any of the ornate abbeys and cathedrals or the modern glass and metal ones.

I was surprised to see Meghan and Harry out but she looks lovely. They looked a little annoyed for the cameras being there. Was Lena wearing g the traditional christening gown?

I was surprised to see Meghan and Harry out but she looks lovely. They looked a little annoyed for the cameras being there. Was Lena wearing g the traditional christening gown?

Why were you surprised to see Harry and Meghan? If Harry is, as reported, Lena's godfather then it would be more unusual for them not to be there.

IIRC, William is Mia's godfather.

Aw, Harry is a godfather again, only weeks before he becomes a dad :flowers::

Nice to see some of the family was out for the baptism. Happy the queen made it.

I think the service was actually on March 17, not 16.

Per the story: "Parish councillor Kate Gegg said she had attended morning service at the church and had no idea the royals were about to arrive. ‘The vicar didn’t say anything about it,’ she added."

The church doesn't have a Saturday service, according to their calendar: https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/14319/service-and-events/calendar/2019/3/

Aw, Harry is a godfather again, only weeks before he becomes a dad :flowers::

Nice to see some of the family was out for the baptism. Happy the queen made it.
I didn't know Harry was already a godfather. Are the names of his godchildren known ???

I had no idea that Lena had not yet been baptized. It was nice to see the Family gathering for this event, including her maternal grandfather. Why are Mike's parents not present?
Meghan looked tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom