Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice location. Attended a conference there.

They're a jolly handsome couple and straight forward about supporting many sports and healthy activity.

I suppose one day a big mag will publish the first pix…. I''m looking forward to it !

Hard enough to lose one, but two babies so close :sad:

Grateful she not only had her husband but her big brother for her to lean on. It seems Peter was also a very strong support. And she now has a second healthy baby to hold on to.

Oh, such heartbreaking news and I agree that it's admirable for Zara to be open about her losses so soon afterwards. The Tindalls are such a lovely little family and I hope that Mia and Lena (and any future children they may have) bring them much joy and happiness.

It will give hope to thousand of women having miscarriages....I still Wonder why they do not show any pic of the cutie.....or have I missed something ?

They are probably going to do a deal with a magazine for the first photos as they did with Mia.

Last edited:
Such sweet photos of the Phillips/Tindall cousins having fun at the Eventing today. It seems that Savannah and Mia are particularly close to one another - they seem to have similar lively personalities and I can imagine that Mia looks up to Savannah as she's the oldest cousin. I love the photo of Mia and Isla getting piggy backs - I presume the other little girl is a friend or perhaps a Tindall relative?
Even though they're not officially members of the BRF, they are still largely attached to them so I think it's great that they seem so "normal" and look just like any other family on a day out in the sun.

Delightful pix of delightful children ! A joy to behold !

Last edited by a moderator:
I had never seen before that Isla has such a resemblence to Zara! The smile is definitely the same!

Love Anne's grandkids, these girls are always very cheerful.

And Anne's dog:lol:.

Funny pictures :flowers:

Ask myself what would happen if the girls ever meet their far cousin Leonore of Sweden. Same age, similar temperament. Five minutes after meeting they would found a gang, I bet :lol:

Love the pictures of the adorable, spirited Phillips/Tindall girls. And of course Anne's dog!

I had never seen before that Isla has such a resemblence to Zara! The smile is definitely the same!

I had the same thought.

We've been spoilt with photos this weekend! I haven't seen Anne's dogs before, I wonder if she recently got them.

Ask myself what would happen if the girls ever meet their far cousin Leonore of Sweden. Same age, similar temperament. Five minutes after meeting they would found a gang, I bet :lol:

Lol, I agree! :lol:

Grabbing each other's butts! ? LOL I bet they'd be a blast to hang with.

They do seem to still be quite attracted to each other, even after 7 years of marriage.;)

We've been spoilt with photos this weekend! I haven't seen Anne's dogs before, I wonder if she recently got them.

Lol, I agree! :lol:

Anne has had bull terriers for a long time. Not this dog after all this time, but there was that unfortunate incident Christmas Eve 15 years ago between Anne's dog and the corgi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne has had bull terriers for a long time. Not this dog after all this time, but there was that unfortunate incident Christmas Eve 15 years ago between Anne's dog and the corgi.

At least 2 have made news. In 2002 Dotty attacked 2 kids in Windsor park. She wasn't put down, but Anne got fined, and the dog had to undergo training. In 2003 Florence killed the corgi and later bit a maid. Originally it was reported Dotty was the killer dog, due to her original attack on kids, but the wrong dog was accused.

Thanks O-H Anglophile. I was wondering more about the dogs shown in the photos; though I appreciate your response (for some reason I'd always presumed that Anne had a Staffordshire terrier but it seems that I misread that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom