Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to remember that Zara has a more athletic/big boned build than Catherine and might just carry differently.

We should also consider that she may be having more than one :)

All of this because Mike said she was 8.5months gone, maybe he just didn't give the exact timings, maybe he just meant she is more than 8months gone? As far as I know we've never been given an exact date she is due other than "summer" so I wouldn't put too much store in one comment from Mike in an interview.

He probably meant that his wife had some problems with the fitting of her dress.
So to speak like someone who is 8 1/2 half month pregnant.

Summer starts June 21st till September 21st and for sure in that period of time, they will have their child.

I think we need to remember that Zara has a more athletic/big boned build than Catherine and might just carry differently.

We should also consider that she may be having more than one :)

If more then one, we would have known already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was mentioned originally that the baby was due in July.

Some woman show much more than others.

(Of course, there's always the possibility of twins!)

I don't think there was ever any official announcement of timing. Summer was the original press speculation at the time of the pregnancy announcement.

Zara has a shorter torso...she will carry differently than someone who is taller with a longer torso.

No month was ever given...just 'summer'.

LaRae

Every day when I see Zara and Mike’s thread w/ a new post I think - did she finally have the baby? But, not yet & the wait continues.
I’m also waiting for news of the arrival of my niece’s new son - he, at least, is officially over due as the due date was 6/13.

Well, nothing much happening as Mike is watching the rugby and he isn't impressed!

EDIT Source: Mike's Twitter account

Every day when I see Zara and Mike’s thread w/ a new post I think - did she finally have the baby? But, not yet & the wait continues.
I’m also waiting for news of the arrival of my niece’s new son - he, at least, is officially over due as the due date was 6/13.

Sometimes you have to wait.
My granddaughter was due to arrive on May 15th and she came safely on May 30th. We all started to joke about a June baby. At the end her birth took only 10 minutes time and she was there before the midwife arrived. It was more like a launching of a rocket.

:previous: With the current world in which we live, being first if better than being right.

My granddaughter was due to arrive on May 15th and she came safely on May 30th. We all started to joke about a June baby. At the end her birth took only 10 minutes time and she was there before the midwife arrived. It was more like a launching of a rocket.

Congratulations!

My cousin and his wife’s elder daughter was due on October 10th, 2008 but came on the 20th, weighing a whopping 9 lbs. 6 oz. My aunt went up for the birth (it’s a 6-hour drive) but had to come home after a week, before the baby was born. My cousin’s wife was supposed to be induced, but she went into labour by herself on the day of the induction; the baby must have thought “I better get out of here or they’re going to make me!” She’s now 9 almost 10.

My cousin and his wife’s elder daughter was due on October 10th, 2008 but came on the 20th, weighing a whopping 9 lbs. 6 oz. My aunt went up for the birth (it’s a 6-hour drive) but had to come home after a week, before the baby was born. My cousin’s wife was supposed to be induced, but she went into labour by herself on the day of the induction; the baby must have thought “I better get out of here or they’re going to make me!” She’s now 9 almost 10.

Same story with our grandchildren:flowers:

Assuming that Mike was quoted correctly, she must be overdue because I don't but the story that said that she had to dress as if she were 8 1/2 months pregnant. He could have made the same comment wit 7 1/2 of 8 months..

However, 8 1/2 doesn't necessarily equate to exactly 8 months and 2 weeks. 8 months and 1 week up to 8 months and 3 weeks is within that range (as he most likely wouldn't say 8 months in that case). The latter is unlikely by now but her due date could easily have been the first week of June (3-9) and in that case Mike's comment was accurate and she is in her second overdue week right now. And why would Mike need to be at Zara's side for 4 weeks (2 weeks before until 2 weeks after due date)? William wasn't with Catherine and many other father's carry on normally just trying to travel not too far away (overseas would be unlikely); they could even have been given a date to induce in case the baby doesn't show up spontaneously.

Honestly I took his comment as 'she is some where past 8 months but not 9'. Whether she was a few days or a few weeks passed 8 months, not certain. I think she is over due but not by much.

Honestly I took his comment as 'she is some where past 8 months but not 9'. Whether she was a few days or a few weeks passed 8 months, not certain. I think she is over due but not by much.

Exactly. Anything in-between 8 and 9 (and 40 weeks is 9 months and a week, however, pregnancy only starts about 2 weeks after people start counting).

Assuming that Mike was quoted correctly, she must be overdue because I don't but the story that said that she had to dress as if she were 8 1/2 months pregnant. He could have made the same comment wit 7 1/2 of 8 months..

However, 8 1/2 doesn't necessarily equate to exactly 8 months and 2 weeks. 8 months and 1 week up to 8 months and 3 weeks is within that range (as he most likely wouldn't say 8 months in that case). The latter is unlikely by now but her due date could easily have been the first week of June (3-9) and in that case Mike's comment was accurate and she is in her second overdue week right now. And why would Mike need to be at Zara's side for 4 weeks (2 weeks before until 2 weeks after due date)? William wasn't with Catherine and many other father's carry on normally just trying to travel not too far away (overseas would be unlikely); they could even have been given a date to induce in case the baby doesn't show up spontaneously.

I heard him give the interview and he definitely said she was 8.5 months pregnant and that made it difficult to find something to wear. Very specific, no ambiguity.

Exactly. Anything in-between 8 and 9 (and 40 weeks is 9 months and a week, however, pregnancy only starts about 2 weeks after people start counting).

The official beginning of your pregnancy is the first day of the last menstrual period before conception, which is 2 weeks before the conception itself. So you're technically 2 weeks pregnant when you conceive.

So cute. I like Mia's bob, but I kinda miss the way her longer hair would fly all over the place as she rough and tumbled around outdoor events. I think Mom and Mia always attend this event IIRC?

Awww! They all look great.

Mia still reminds me a lot of Mike...she's a sturdy little girl!

LaRae

The official beginning of your pregnancy is the first day of the last menstrual period before conception, which is 2 weeks before the conception itself. So you're technically 2 weeks pregnant when you conceive.

I would argue the other way around: technically your are very much not pregnant yet. You are counted as pregnant while you are not for those first two weeks (give or take a few days).

Wow, Mia has really changed! She looks so tall and grown up and I love her hairstyle, it looks cute on her.
She also reminds me a lot of Zara in the latest photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom