Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he doesn't appeal to this American. His multiple DUIs are a deal breaker to say the least. But you're right that a lot of other Americans are lenient to those kind of things.

He doesn't appeal to this American either.

I've always thought him rather crude, and could never understand what Zara saw in him.

Wow. I'd be very surprised if she did ride even if she gave birth this week! The fitness level required is huge and she hasn't done any serious riding for months.

I await with interest and possible awe!

I know it's really bizarre. I think it's one a 3 possibilities.

1. Someone who works for Zara made a mistake on the entry forms.
2. Tom McEwen is unable to ride her horses for that event so she put her own name down as a placeholder while she searches for a different rider.
3. She actually does plan to compete. And she'll just compete the dressage portion (to get her feet wet) and she'll scratch x-country and jumping.

That sounds crazy to me. I think that’s the last thing to be doing after having a baby.

I'm going to guess there was a time lapse before Anne got back astride.

LaRae

LaRae

I am absolutely sure that both Anne and Zara waited for their doctor to give the ok before getting on a horse.
The amount of damage a woman could do to her body and health if not following doctor’s orders is huge and I’m horrified at the though that anyone would think Zara would ever risk it.

LaRae

I’m sure Pranter, I didn’t mean right away, sorry if it sounded like that (I guess it did YIKES)

I’m sure Pranter, I didn’t mean right away, sorry if it sounded like that (I guess it did YIKES)

No just clarifying ..for those who don't ride they may not realize how unlikely the idea is that a woman would give birth then 3 or 4 weeks later be competing in a 3 Day!

Makes my lady parts cringe just thinking about it!

LaRae

I’m really looking forward to Zara and Mike’s baby. She sure looks to me it will be soon....

It's hard to tell with Zara, she has a shorter stockier body type and not a long torso...but I'm guessing May!

LaRae

Yeah, for a second I thought she could go before Duchess of Cambridge

I've always thought him rather crude, and could never understand what Zara saw in him.

I disagree. Having read some of his interviews, and seen him on that Bear Grylls show where a group of celebrities tried to stay alive in the wild (or something like that) he comes across to me as a nice guy.

I think Zara, at easter, looked just as big as Kate. So I personally don't think she's too far away, unless it's twins... :whistling:

I've always kinda liked Mike, for all his flaws he seems like a pretty dedicated family man and he and Zara certainly seem to get on well. Princess Anne doesn't suffer fools and she seems to get on well with him too. He's probably a bit like Phillip in some ways.

LaRae

He comes across a down to earth nice guy IMO. And you can see he adores his Mia when you see them together in pictures. I think of him as a family man, and a very happy one at that. jMO

I think many people look at Mikes face and his nose and think he's a coarse brawler. They wouldn't have thought so if they'd seen him with his little girl, his smile is a killer.

I see he has finally had his nose fixed as it was causing him breathing difficulties which, since it has been broken eight times, is hardly surprising! Strangely enough, it makes him look so different I almost didn't recognise him until he smiled.

This American absolutely loves this family. They are down to earth and true to their own way of life. I always thought Mike was perfect for Zara as she was always down-to-earth and a tad wild and didn't actually care what the media thought [exactly like her mom and granddad]. Unlike many in the royal family they continue to show normal love and playfulness with this daughter and I am sure their future child will enjoy the same closeness, not only in private but also in public. They seem devoted to each other but also enjoy private endeavors. How wonderful that their marriage seems just what they want and I sincerely hope it lasts for 50+ years.

It's hard to tell with Zara, she has a shorter stockier body type and not a long torso...but I'm guessing May!

LaRae

I didn't think Zara was short so I checked it out - she's 168cm tall, and therefore above average for all countries but the Netherlands!!

I love his new nose... how right he has been to have it mended

Wow he looks like the actor Jason Stathem, I like his new nose.

I hope Zara will be able to attend Harry's wedding!

You can tell he feels better after getting his nosed fixed, I bet he's sleeping and breathing better. He looks so handsome and happy, can't wait to see him and Zara with their new little one! And yes, I too hope she can attend H&M's wedding. Love this couple and their little family!

I hope Zara will be able to attend Harry's wedding!

My BFF was highly pregnant at the time of my wedding. She was selected as my witness and I was very afraid that she won't be able to do this "job". Therefore I had chosen another woman to do this as replacement. But thank god my BFF felt good and shared every second at my wedding. 4 days after my wedding she gave birth to her child.

So there is always a possibility for Zara to attend.

My BFF was highly pregnant at the time of my wedding. She was selected as my witness and I was very afraid that she won't be able to do this "job". Therefore I had chosen another woman to do this as replacement. But thank god my BFF felt good and shared every second at my wedding. 4 days after my wedding she gave birth to her child.

Remember Madeleine had Nicolas 2 days after Carl Philip and Sofia’s wedding!

I had the same situation. My matron of honor had her baby 5 days after my wedding. What's funny is that people still mention her & ask about her baby, who is now in graduate school :ohmy:

I hope she is able to attend! They so cute. I wonder how close she is to being due.

Reportedly just a few weeks.

Mike at the ISPS Handa Mike Tindall 6th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic 2018 supported by Artemis will take place on the 18th May at the Belfry

Always a stylish Mike

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddds__2W4AA6KhR.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddd-lp2VwAAv8gV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdfCixhVwAESakR.jpg

Zara

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/997498975480696833

Peter Philips was there too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdeR9g3VQAES09V.jpg

Article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...egnant-Zara-Tindall-golf-tournament-Mike.html

Mike play golf today at the BMW PGA Championship Pro Am, Wentworth Club, Virginia Water, in Surrey

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...Mike Tindall&folder=Golf/BMW PGA Championship

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom