Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last one went 2 weeks over ...in July...in the midwest...it was miserable.

LaRae

It's definitely not a good idea to let a pregnancy go over the expected time too long. Speaking from a relative's experience...

I can't stand the wait any longer.... I'm looking so forward to see the new baby !

In the Netherlands after 12/13 days overdue, the overdue procedure is set in, meaning that as long as the baby is OK you can go on, but with a daily check. You can still deliver at home. After being two weeks overdue a lot of women choose for induction, meaning you have to deliver the baby at the hospital.

My daughter chose for a homebirth, being 12 days overdue and she was lucky to have her child on day 13 at home with only the help of her partner. The midwife came just 10 minutes later. Mom and child are fine.

In the Netherlands after 12/13 days overdue, the overdue procedure is set in, meaning that as long as the baby is OK you can go on, but with a daily check. You can still deliver at home. After being two weeks overdue a lot of women choose for induction, meaning you have to deliver the baby at the hospital.

My daughter chose for a homebirth, being 12 days overdue and she was lucky to have her child on day 13 at home with only the help of her partner. The midwife came just 10 minutes later. Mom and child are fine.

Let’s not forget Princess Charlotte went more than 2 weeks over, and the baby was stillborn after 48 hours of labour and then she died as well.

I think obstetrics has come quite a long way since Princess Charlotte's time. In the early 19th century, it wasn't unusual for a woman to have complications and die in childbirth and the infant mortality rate was quite high.

"Prior to 1900, infant mortality rates of two and three hundred obtained throughout the world. The infant mortality rate would fluctuate sharply according to the weather, the harvest, war, and epidemic disease. In severe times, a majority of infants would die within one year. In good times, perhaps two hundred per thousand would die. So great was the pre-modern loss of children's lives that anthropologists claim to have found groups that do not name children until they have survived a year."

The First Measured Century: Timeline: Data - Mortality

So, in reality, Princess Charlotte's pregnancy isn't really applicable to this discussion of Zara's pregnancy.

I'm sure Zara will be fine. Mike will be keeping an eye on her. Who knows, she may be having her baby right now.

I just thought about if she may already have given birth. Without information.

I just thought about if she may already have given birth. Without information.

Would they do that? :huh: Why would they withhold information? I am feeling that it's way overdue. She looked so 'ready' at the wedding.

she is not a major member of the RF, she might want to keep things quet for a few days, after giving birth, its not like her baby wil be a a prince or princess ..

When Mia was born, it was announced the day of. Born January 17th, and the announcement was made a couple of hours later.

I don't think that's how the BRF handle it...they don't wait to announce a birth..the media would leak it anyway.

LaRae

I would be very surprised if there wasn't an official announcement of some description.
IIRC when Mia was born Zara and Mike had a photoshoot with Hello so if we don't get an official palace announcement we'll probably get a photoshoot.

I think BP tweeted about Mia's birth.

LaRae

Just praying for a healthy new baby to arrive safely to the Tindalls. I love their little family.

Well the birth of the Duke of Gloucester's grandchildren was not announced.

Since they announced the pregnancy I think it would be a bit odd not to announce the birth at all. I might be wrong, but I think with the Duke of Gloucester's grandchildren there was never any official confirmation of either the pregnancies or the births.

I don't think that this birth is so imminent.
According to his twitter Mike Tindall is not even at home this weekend, but at a golf tournament. Twittered about half an hour ago.

I wonder if she was ereally 8 1/2 months pregnant at the wedding. Its nearly amonth ago now and no sign of the baby

Maybe this person who heard Mike saying so, just misheard?:flowers:

I really hope she will give birth before Harry and Meghan announce their pregnancy!:lol:

Her bump was so huge at the wedding that everybody thought the birth imminent !

If she gives birth tomorrow she' ll have both children on a 17th, Peter both on a 29th- and she, Anne and Peter are all three born on a 15th?

It is funny I was thinking today has Zara had her baby yet googled nothing so I came here and still nothing. I wonder if she has had it and is keeping quiet for a time. I think a boy would be great and it would give poor Prince George a change from all the girl cousins.

I don't think that the baby was born yet, otherwise Mike would have said something on his twitter.
I think that the pregnancy announcement was made right after the 12weeks scan, so that we can assume that she was 12 weeks pregnant on January 5th.

A huge bump does not say much about the pregnancy duration.
At one point (Eastern 2018) Zara was showing much more of a pregnancy than the Duchess of Cambridge.

Last edited:
I thought it was mentioned originally that the baby was due in July.

Some woman show much more than others.

(Of course, there's always the possibility of twins!)

Nothing on Twitter...

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom