The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I've always thought him rather crude, and could never understand what Zara saw in him.
I disagree. Having read some of his interviews, and seen him on that Bear Grylls show where a group of celebrities tried to stay alive in the wild (or something like that) he comes across to me as a nice guy.

I think Zara, at easter, looked just as big as Kate. So I personally don't think she's too far away, unless it's twins...

Old 05-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've always kinda liked Mike, for all his flaws he seems like a pretty dedicated family man and he and Zara certainly seem to get on well. Princess Anne doesn't suffer fools and she seems to get on well with him too. He's probably a bit like Phillip in some ways.

LaRae

Old 05-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Serene Highness

He comes across a down to earth nice guy IMO. And you can see he adores his Mia when you see them together in pictures. I think of him as a family man, and a very happy one at that. jMO
Old 05-03-2018, 05:06 AM
Majesty

I think many people look at Mikes face and his nose and think he's a coarse brawler. They wouldn't have thought so if they'd seen him with his little girl, his smile is a killer.

I see he has finally had his nose fixed as it was causing him breathing difficulties which, since it has been broken eight times, is hardly surprising! Strangely enough, it makes him look so different I almost didn't recognise him until he smiled.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Royal Highness

This American absolutely loves this family. They are down to earth and true to their own way of life. I always thought Mike was perfect for Zara as she was always down-to-earth and a tad wild and didn't actually care what the media thought [exactly like her mom and granddad]. Unlike many in the royal family they continue to show normal love and playfulness with this daughter and I am sure their future child will enjoy the same closeness, not only in private but also in public. They seem devoted to each other but also enjoy private endeavors. How wonderful that their marriage seems just what they want and I sincerely hope it lasts for 50+ years.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
It's hard to tell with Zara, she has a shorter stockier body type and not a long torso...but I'm guessing May!

LaRae
I didn't think Zara was short so I checked it out - she's 168cm tall, and therefore above average for all countries but the Netherlands!!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_royalist View Post
I didn't think Zara was short so I checked it out - she's 168cm tall, and therefore above average for all countries but the Netherlands!!
She's 5'6" so just a bit above average height--certainly not tall.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post

Half an inch shorter than her mother.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Nope - but also certainly not short
Old 05-09-2018, 04:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Mike attends at a Ben Foden Testimonial Dinner, Park Plaza Hotel, in London, on 8 May

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...Mike%20Tindall

Mike spoke to the Daily Telegraph yesterday:

** telegraph: Mike Tindall: After Zara's miscarriage we asked ourselves, 'was it our fault?' **

** dailymail: I loved my wonky nose! Mike Tindall says he needed reconstruction surgery after breaking it at least NINE times..**
Old 05-09-2018, 07:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I love his new nose... how right he has been to have it mended
Old 05-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Serene Highness

Wow he looks like the actor Jason Stathem, I like his new nose.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Majesty

I hope Zara will be able to attend Harry's wedding!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Courtier

You can tell he feels better after getting his nosed fixed, I bet he's sleeping and breathing better. He looks so handsome and happy, can't wait to see him and Zara with their new little one! And yes, I too hope she can attend H&M's wedding. Love this couple and their little family!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
I hope Zara will be able to attend Harry's wedding!
My BFF was highly pregnant at the time of my wedding. She was selected as my witness and I was very afraid that she won't be able to do this "job". Therefore I had chosen another woman to do this as replacement. But thank god my BFF felt good and shared every second at my wedding. 4 days after my wedding she gave birth to her child.

So there is always a possibility for Zara to attend.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
My BFF was highly pregnant at the time of my wedding. She was selected as my witness and I was very afraid that she won't be able to do this "job". Therefore I had chosen another woman to do this as replacement. But thank god my BFF felt good and shared every second at my wedding. 4 days after my wedding she gave birth to her child.

Remember Madeleine had Nicolas 2 days after Carl Philip and Sofia’s wedding!
Old 05-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post

I had the same situation. My matron of honor had her baby 5 days after my wedding. What's funny is that people still mention her & ask about her baby, who is now in graduate school
Old 05-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope she is able to attend! They so cute. I wonder how close she is to being due.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Majesty

Reportedly just a few weeks.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mike at the ISPS Handa Mike Tindall 6th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic 2018 supported by Artemis will take place on the 18th May at the Belfry

Always a stylish Mike

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddds__2W4AA6KhR.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddd-lp2VwAAv8gV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdfCixhVwAESakR.jpg

Zara

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/997498975480696833

Peter Philips was there too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdeR9g3VQAES09V.jpg

Article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ment-Mike.html

Mike play golf today at the BMW PGA Championship Pro Am, Wentworth Club, Virginia Water, in Surrey

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...20Championship