Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Good, The Bad and The Rugby podcast, Mike Tindall revealed that he broke up a fight between England fans at Wembley stadium during the Euro 2020 Final.

Some newspapers and media have picked up Mike's revelation on the The Good, The Bad and The Rugby podcast

Mike Tindall condemns England fans after breaking up Wembley fight during Euro 2020 final
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...embley-fight-during-euro-2020-final-9gx0lc568
Archived link: https://archive.ph/ed119

Mike Tindall reveals he broke up fight between England fans inside Wembley
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...n-england-fans-inside-wembley-euro-2020-final

Rough transcript of Mike discussing the incident on the podcast, as picked up by The Times
“A guy was there the whole time, smashed out of his face, literally didn’t watch any of the game anyway, he was just too busy shouting at supporters that they should be standing on their feet, [he] ends up getting into a fight with another one that’s straight behind my seat.

“It got to a stage where this guy literally was trying to pile this guy in the face; there was a kid next to us; there was a kid on the other side crying because he couldn’t see the game because of all the guys stood in the galley way.

“I had to pull these guys apart. I said to one of them, ‘What are you doing? What are you doing?’ And he wandered off, blood all over him. The guy on the floor had blood all over him.”

He added: “The amount of just s***, litter, people who just generally didn’t seem to care about anything. It’s a small minority but it’s unfortunately the minority that you only remember.”

Mike also revealed how it took "forever" to enter the Wembley stadium, because "spectators had taken photographs of tickets on their phone and were trying to convince guards to let them enter with them".

“Some people with actual tickets couldn’t get through because their mate had obviously taken a photo of it and had used it to get through and you can only get through once, so people were then trying to get double people through the turnstiles,” he said.

“I was just like, you know, these kids, what are they learning about going to a live football game? I was trying to put some balance on it but there wasn’t balance, it was just . . . And then going out and seeing the amount of smashed bottles on the way out, you could feel people being nervous walking out of there.

“We all knew that if England won, it would be the best night ever, if they lost, it’s like board up your shops. Why do we have to have that mentality?”

Last edited:
The media reported this on the day after the event. Mike has simply confirmed what happened.

I'm not sure that was a sensible thing to do. Breaking up fights is best left to law enforcement. Plenty of people have lost their lives as casualties for breaking up fights.

Zara competed at the World Equestrian Festival CHIO Aachen 2021 in Aachen, Germany, today, September 17:

** tt.se gallery **

Zara on "Class Affair" at the Cross-Country competition at the CHIO Aachen 2021 in Aachen today, September 18:

** tt.se gallery **

Nice shorts and lovely couple ! Pity we don't get to see the new baby boy.

Zara continued competing at the Inaugural Maryland Five-Star at the Fair Hill Special Event Zone in Fair Hill on October 16 and 17. And together with Class Affair she won the Best Turned Out award:

** Pic ** rex gallery 1 ** rex gallery 2 **

:previous:

Here are two clips released by Loose Women Youtube channel on Friday's International Men's Day episode on 19th November 2021.

Zara as Ambassador and Mike have been photographed for the upcoming Magic Millions event on the Gold Coast in Australia in January 2022:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

They've certainly been there in January before. I wasn't sure that they'd go this year, with the travel rules changing all the time, but it doesn't seem to be worrying them!

They look so happy and together ... although I have no idea how she walks in those heels .

Last edited:
Zara often spends the Xmas holidays in Australia right?

Zara was announced Magic Millions Patron in 2013, since then she regularly attends the event nearly each year in January.

Mr Tindall’s latest

Thursday 23/12/21 Daily Telegraph Sydney.
Mr Tindall advises that the family can’t do the
Gold Coast event in January. Further more he advises that the family’s next visit to Australia will now be January 2023.
Looks like Zara has at long last got herself a professional manager. Corporate Zara to the fore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom