The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I'm glad that Zara spoke out about the miscarriage and how it affected not only her, but also Mike. For a couple that is expecting, this is a loss of something that they (for the most part) were happy about, planning for and having something go wrong is a shock and takes time to process.

Having been through a miscarriage (on Mother's Day no less), I can attest to the range of emotions that we go through processing the loss. To this day, I still remember "Bernadette" (it was a girl) and she will always be a part of me.

Old 09-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Heir Apparent

So happy for them to have been able to welcome a baby after all this heartache….it must give hope to a lot of people who go through the same sadness

Old 09-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Day 2 at the Whately Manor International Horse Trials at Gatcombe Park today, September 8, and the girls had lots of fun again

** dailymail: Horsing around at the horse trials: Mike and Zara Tindall's daughter Mia bursts into laughter ..**
Old 09-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

I guess Mia is the boss of Anne's grand-daughters.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

And one Gallery with more pictures from today 8 September

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/9876945

I Like the meeting Tim-Mia!

Zara competed today in the dressage on Class Affair at Blenheim Horse Trials in Oxfordshire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ing-birth.html
Old 09-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
And one Gallery with more pictures from today 8 September

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/9876945

I Like the meeting Tim-Mia!
That's indeed a nice little exchange. I wonder what she calls him.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tim smiles!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree with those who have said that it's great that Zara has spoken up about her experiences. It was also refreshing to see her talk about how Mike coped with the miscarriages, as I feel like we often forget how the mother's partner feels in such situations. I have absolutely no plans to have children any time soon, though I do feel as if miscarriages and their effects are somewhat forgotten about in the grander scheme of things, but I believe that miscarriages should be remembered as much as 'regular' deaths (I didn't know quite how to describe this so please forgive me if it's not the right phrasing). My mother miscarried a few years before she gave birth to me and I always think about my potential sibling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
She does seem to change almost every time we see her! I think her hair seems to be getting a little darker as she gets older.

I always thought that Mia is a good mix of both of her parents, but perhaps favors Mike a bit more. I actually think that the one who really favors Zara the most is Peter's younger daughter, Isla. She looks very much like her aunt did around the same age, and I think is the most "Windsor" looking of all the Queen's great-grandchildren.
I think Savannah looks a lot like Lady Louise too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Zara was seen competing on day 3 of the Whately Manor International Horse Trials today, September 9, and this time Mike was seen taking care of baby Lena

** rex gallery ** rex gallery 2 **

** dailymail: Daddy duties! Mike Tindall takes newborn Lena to watch Zara compete at the Gatcombe Horse Trials..**
Old 09-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Mia has a very cheeky and outgoing personality! Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the window if she, Charlotte, Princess Leonore of Sweden and Princess Gabriella of Monaco got together for a picnic. The room would have to be bare for I fear most objects wouldn't last long if the children were left unsupervised
It's lovely to see that she and her cousins are so close.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-09-2018, 05:03 PM

I love the photos of Tim with Mia, so cute. He obviously enjoys the role of grandpa from photos I have seen of him with the girls

Mia is definitely a ball of energy. I love her practicing her dad's tackle moves. It is nice to see how close she is with her cousins.

I am happy Zara has spoken about her losses. Too few people speak about it and it still has a certain almost stigma. It helps when people in public roles speak about hard issues they faced, gives other people the courage to. Like the York girls speaking of learning disabilities and spinal issues. It takes a lot of courage but is needed. I also like she mentioned her husband and his loss as well.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Zara today on horse Class Affair at Blenheim Horse Trials

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-Trials.html
Old 09-15-2018, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Zara looks so content and happy to be back in the saddle, that's great to see!

Here are some more photos of today:

** rex gallery **
Old 09-16-2018, 07:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Zara looks so content and happy to be back in the saddle, that's great to see!

Quite a change from how she looked at Harry's wedding- so uncomfortable.
I felt for her, she seemed miserable.

https://www.ibtimes.com/zara-tindall...reason-2715227
Old 09-16-2018, 07:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think every woman on the planet that is pregnant or has been pregnant identified with Zara's demeanor at Harry's wedding. At that stage of pregnancy, every hour seems like a day and every day seems like a month and there's really no position to be in and be comfortable.

Its all worth it though and now Zara is back doing what she loves to do best. I'm sure those nine months and the troubles and travails of pregnancy are part of her ancient history folder. That's the blessing of being a mother. As soon as the child is born, everything that came before is forgotten as a mother gazes down at her newborn child.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

And today 16 September Zara at the SsangYong Blenheim Horse Trials in Woodstock

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...Zara%20Tindall

Zara and Mike attended the Legoland Windsor Christmas event today.

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...Zara%20Tindall

Article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...and-event.html

Zara and Katie Page-Harvey talk horses, family and girl power

https://www.afr.com/brand/boss/magic...0181107-h17lre

Zara and Mike enjoy their time in Australia!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Tindall.html
Old 09-16-2018, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought by this time we would have had at least a small pic of Lena.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think every woman on the planet that is pregnant or has been pregnant identified with Zara's demeanor at Harry's wedding. At that stage of pregnancy, every hour seems like a day and every day seems like a month and there's really no position to be in and be comfortable.

Its all worth it though and now Zara is back doing what she loves to do best. I'm sure those nine months and the troubles and travails of pregnancy are part of her ancient history folder. That's the blessing of being a mother. As soon as the child is born, everything that came before is forgotten as a mother gazes down at her newborn child.
I agree and the support from Mike during the service was so lovely. Zara said Lena kicked for an hour and we all know which hour that was and Mike's gently rubbing "The Bump" was so sweet.

But I think after two miscarriages she and Mike were just happy that the finish line was in sight and finally mischievious Mia would have a sister. Seeing her back competing is a sign both she and Lena are doing wonderfully well. Perhaps that is why they keeping their little treasure safe, sound and away from phones and cameras.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
I thought by this time we would have had at least a small pic of Lena.
There was one a week or so back at a horsey event. She was being carried by a friend and Anne and her other granddaughters were all present.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Looks like Zara and Mike are about to bike to Monaco:
https://twitter.com/miketindall13/st...14847076188162