Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena looks so much like Mike right now!

LaRae

Lena is a little walking baby! It's great to finally get a glimpse of her. I want to pinch her little cheeks :wub:
Mia looked like she was having the time of her life on that bouncy castle. I can imagine that the children play outside a lot in the summer/warmer weather, since they'd probably get pretty irritable with each other if they stayed indoors all the time. The children next door to me are of a similar age and they get put out in the garden, along with their dad, in all weathers... I think their mum has had enough sometimes and wants a bit of peace to herself! :lol:

Cute cute cute !!!!!! These are two lovely families with wonderful and cute children. Always a joy to see them !

Now I can't get enough of sweet little Lena! She'll be a delight to watch develop. It seems that Mia was a little envious that her sister got to be carried so wanted her turn, too!

Is there a more likeable family than theirs ? Their pix are Always a joy to see !

Mia is Zara’s mini and Lena is Mike’s. Adorable girls.

Lovely family! I think that Mia looks like Mike, while Lena is a mix of her parents.

Oh my Lena is walking ? She is so cute. Agree, daddy's mini me.

Love seeing Mia. She is always so full of spunk and always having such a great time at these events. Seeing her with her cousins, and with Grandma, is always so much fun. This whole family really does just have fun together.

I love that Princess Anne has this little troupe of adorable blonde granddaughters.

Shock news - money buys influence!

Unless anyone is breaking the law, it's not even newsworthy.

A really pearl-clutching revelation. Whatever would we do without the DM's breathless banality.

well the DM is usually moaning at the fact royals are paid for my taxpayers so they can't have it both ways.

Well the DM has never been known for the calibre of its journalists. Research, credible sources, a cohesive policy on the BRF.

I guess that is why there can be two contradictory articles in the same issue. Their editorial staff obviously don't speak to each other so don't know what is being published on section other than their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to explain the difference between "reigns" and "reins" to the editors of the DM.
I think this "mistake" is merely a play on words for headline purposes - but I could be wrong of course. :lol:

I think this "mistake" is merely a play on words for headline purposes - but I could be wrong of course. :lol:

I think you are giving them too much credit.....;)

:previous: Or they routinely do a horrible job editing their articles, and someone has problem with spelling :whistling:

Considering how frequently they mislabel people in pictures and so on, I dont see this as some kind of intentional play on words. Just a simple goof.

Love seeing the girls playing with dad. And the family out to support her :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom