Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia seems to have a very happy and carefree life. I can imagine that she has plenty of space to let off steam and have rough-and-tumble games with her cousins and friends - a perfect life for a lively 5 year-old!

Looks like the Cambridge kids were with them. Cute picture of Mike and George on the Sunday front pages.

Was the upbringing of Mike and Zara really so much different?
Is she pregnant again, sweet little secret ahead one could guess.
Love to see them!

:previous: Anne denied the option of titles for her children because she wanted them to lead a "normal" life, so they had the opposite lifestyle from their royal cousins growing up. Mike and Zara both went to private schools so they had a similar upbringing in that sense. Probably not too different apart from the added royal "perks" in Zara's life.

Zara competed at the Dodson and Horrell International Horse Trials at Chatsworth, Bakewell today, May 10:

** rex gallery **

I think Zara would like one last stab at the Olympics next year.

Last stab? She can qualify for the Olympics for decades to come if she wants to and is good enough.

LaRae

Last stab? She can qualify for the Olympics for decades to come if she wants to and is good enough.

LaRae

Indeed, equestrianism is one of those sports that have a longer career span then many. As long as you keep in shape and with the training.

I am a huge jumping fan, and our star in Canada was Ian Millar. Ian competed in the 2012 Olympics (his 10th) at the tender age of 65 years old. He retired this year.

I doubt Zara will be retiring from competitive jumping any time soon.

Indeed, equestrianism is one of those sports that have a longer career span then many. As long as you keep in shape and with the training.

I am a huge jumping fan, and our star in Canada was Ian Millar. Ian competed in the 2012 Olympics (his 10th) at the tender age of 65 years old. He retired this year.

I doubt Zara will be retiring from competitive jumping any time soon.

Too funny...I was thinking of Ian Millar when I was typing that reply! I follow all of it..dressage, Grand Prix Jumping and 3 Day Eventing (my favorite).

There are a number of top level Equestrians out there over 40/50.

LaRae

Zara and Mike are attending the ISPS Handa Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield, today, May 17:

** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Last edited:
Zara is currently 38 years old. She has at least 20 years of competition ahead of her if she wants - or around 5 more attempts at the Olympics.

Bill Roycroft - who competed in the 3-day event - didn't compete in his first Olympics until he was 45 and he then went to 5 straight Olympics - started in Rome and competed against Princess Anne in Montreal. Anne was 10 when he started his Olympic career. He is probably the best known of Australia's many successful Olympic three day eventers.

Last edited:
Zara at the Bramham International, Horse Trials and today 9 June

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...trials?celeb=Zara Tindall&folder=Horse Racing

Zara take part at the LONGINES Luhmühlen Horse Trials, in Salzhausen, Germany ,12-16 June

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...n_horse_trials,_salzhausen?celeb=Zara Tindall

Zara following her dressage test at the LONGINES Luhmühlen Horse Trials - CCI5 L - Salzhausen, Lower Saxony, Germany today have a chats with her father, Mark Phillips

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...n_horse_trials,_salzhausen?celeb=Zara Tindall

Zara and Mike took part in the BBC motoring show Top Gear.
The episode will be broadcast on BBC2 on 30 June.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ppy-Zara-gets-driving-seat-Tindalls-Gear.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara and Mike are indeed couple goals. Nice to see them

Last edited by a moderator:
Always love seeing Mia at these events. She has so much fun. :flowers:

Great seeing her with Grandpa Mark. Nice he was out to support his daughter and get to spend time with Mia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom