Princess Anne's Overseas Official Visits: 2004-2005-2006-2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 15.01.2007

The Princess Royal visiting the British Antarctic Scientific Base, Rothera, Antartica - 15 Jan 2007

Anne 1
Anne 2
Anne 3

here no news about this, here anne don't is popular

fanletizia said:
I am, as ever, impressed with Hello:
Princess Anne became the first Royal in more than 50 years to visit Antarctica this week,

What about Queen Sonja's visit two years ago? http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/175498-post91.html http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/175822-post94.html http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/176001-post95.html

If they'd added British somewhere in that sentence... ;)

The Princess Royal: Visit to the Czech Republic - October 14-16, 2007

According to the Royal Diary, the Princess Royal will visit the Czech Republic.
The visit will start on October 14 and will end on October 17.

The programme for the visit of the Princess

The Princess will arrive in Pardubice, east Bohemia, aboard a Royal Air Force special BAe 146 aircraft, on Sunday, October 14.

* On Sunday, October 14, the Princess will visit the 117th Grand Pardubice steeple chase in Pardubice, where she will present the prize to the winner.

* On Sunday, October 14, the Princess will meet Czech President Vaclav Klaus and Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek.

* On Sunday, October 14, the Princess will visit schools and charity organizations.

* On Sunday, October 14, the Princess will be a guest of the Presidential couple at Prague Castle, who will give a dinner in her honour. The dinner will be attended by Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg and other diplomats.

* On Monday, October 15, the Princess will visit the Olsanske cemetery in Prague. She will homage to the Commonwealth soldiers killed in World War Two.

* On Monday, October 15, the Princess will officially open the new building of the English International School of Prague (EISP).

* On Monday, October 15, the Princess will take part in a cricket tournament at the new building of the English International School of Prague.

* On Monday, October 15, the Princess will visit the Lany chateau, the Czech presidents' summer residence, where she will have a discussion with representatives of the Vaclav and Livia Klaus foundation fund.

* On Tuesday, October 16, the Princess will attend the opening of British Studies at the Charles University Social Sciences Faculty.

* On Tuesday, October 16, the Princess will meet World War II veterans.

* On Tuesday, October 16, the Princess will meet Senate chairman Premysl Sobotka.

* On Tuesday, October 16, the Princess will give diplomas to the successful participants in the Programme Edie which was established in the Czech Republic in 1993 within the Prize of the Duke of Edinburgh voluntary programme for youth.

* On Tuesday, October 16, the Princess will visit Hospital for disabled children.

More engagements may be announced.

Princess Anne to arrive in Prague by special British Royal plane

Prague- The British Princess Anne who will arrive for a visit to the Czech Republic on Sunday will have a manifold programme.

The princess will arrive in Pardubice, east Bohemia, aboard a Royal Air Force special BAe 146 aircraft that is used by the British Royal family. The very name of the special flight that is called "the Queen's flight," according to the British embassy in Prague, testifies to the presence of a VIP guest aboard. The programme of the princess who will be protected by the British and Czech guards, will include a visit to the 117th Grand Pardubice steeple chase in Pardubice, where she will present the prize to the winner.

Pics 14.10.2007

Britain's Princess Anne talks to the first lady of Czech Republic, Livia Klausova, during her
visit to the National Stud Kladruby nad Labem, some 80 kms east of Prague, on Sunday,
Oct. 14, 2007, where she saw local famous horses breed and a horse therapy show prior
to her participation in the 117th Grand Pardubice steeple chase in Pardubice

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Britain's Princess Anne visits top Czech horse race - article

Britain's Princess Anne looks at the winning horse Sixteen from France after the 117th Velka Pardubicka Steeplechase horse race in Pardubice October 14, 2007. REUTERS/David W Cerny (CZECH REPUBLIC)

Picture

Czech President Vaclav Klaus and his wife Livia welcome Britain's Princess Anne
14 Oct 2007, at Prague's Castle. The Queen's daughter is in the Czech Republic
for a three day working visit.

I don't like Anne's dress at that event, she looks lovely nevertheless, but that one
is not her best choice in my eyes..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** ** Pic 2 ** **[/quote]
Anne certainly does have a special interaction with horses doesn't she? You think they can talk to her:lol:

** ** Pic 2 ** **
Anne certainly does have a special interaction with horses doesn't she? You think they can talk to her:lol:
She is definitely one of those people who can relate to animals, especially horses - my kind of person! :flowers:

More pictures from yesteray:

Princess Royal after the 117th Czech Velka Pardubicka Steeplechase horse race, 14 October 2007, in Pardubice.
AFP PHOTO (Photo credit should read MICHAL CIZEK/AFP/Getty Images)

Pictures:
Princess Anne 1
Princess Anne 2

Princess Anne and Livia Klausova(wife of the Czech President) 1
Princess Anne and Livia Klausova (wife of the Czech President) 2
Princess Anne and Livia Klausova(wife of the Czech President) 3
Princess Anne and Livia Klausova (wife of the Czech President) 4

Pics 15.10.2007

You are too kind
I should maybe change that :D;)

Princess Anne presents the prize to the winning teams of a cricket
tournament during her visit at the English International School of
Prague on October 15, 2007 in Prague, Czech Republic:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pics 16.10.2007

A better dress today ;):):

Princess Anne, Princess Royal attends the Duke of Edinburgh Awards at the Czech Senate
and makes a visit to the university on October 16, 2007 in Prague, Czech Republic

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Sunday 14 October 2007: HRH The Princess Royal attended the 117th Velká Pardubická Steeplechase in Pardubice, Czech Republic
HRH admires the winning horse called "Sixteen" from France. HRH attended the second day of the two-day festival.
Photo credit: Reuters/David W. Cerny

Avalon, the getty links you posted do not work for me. I only mention it in case I'm not the only one. Here is the link for the Getty gallery to the coverage of Princess Anne's engagements in the Czech Republic.

I think this link from Polfoto should work. It's the search results for Princess Anne. The front page now shows pics from the Czech Republic.

Isifa gallery

Last edited:
Living as a princess must not be easy, but this is something that is definitely a perk.

Well to be honest, anyone coud go to the Antartic if they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom