Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That jacket looks great. She's a wonder to me.

I couldn't agree more KittyAtlanta. HRH is a wonder, the work she does in behalf of the Queen and her country is amazing. Sometimes she doesn't receive due credit for her accomplishments. Anne is my favourite royal and admire her for her work.

On May 27, Princess Anne as President of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers made a visit to Carlogie
House to open a new carer respite facility, Carnoustie, Angus.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday Princess Anne as President of The Duke of Edinburgh's Commonwealth Study Conference
arrived in Bermuda for the Caribbean-Canadian Emerging Leaders' Dialogue. Jamaica, Grenada and
Barbados will follow.

** Pic **

Wow, i think that's the first time i see Princess Anne shaking hands without gloves!

The Princess Royal as patron of the National Museum of the Royal Navy has marked Portsmouth’s enduring
naval legacy at a special event to celebrate the centenary year of a significant naval museum within the
Dockyard yesterday, June 29.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** HRH Princess Royal Marks Centenary of the National Museum of the Royal Navy **

As patron of Sense - The National Deafblind and Rubella Association, she attended a Drumathon to raise
awareness of the challenges that deafblind children face, in London that same day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** Star-studded launch of this year's Drumathon **

Princess Anne as Patron of the "Not Forgotten Association" has hosted a garden party
at Buckingham Palace in London on July 15, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

On July 14, Princess Anne as President of Racing Welfare attended an awards
ceremony and dinner at Epsom Downs Racecourse, Epsom Downs.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

And as Patron of the Royal Alfred Seafarers' Society she unveilled a plaque commemorating
her visit to open the ‘Princess Royal Annexe’, a dedicated dementia facility, at the Weston
Acres sheltered housing and residential care centre, Banstead, Surrey, also on July 14.

** VIDEO - Royal approval for Banstead care home **

Last edited:

Princess Anne as President of The Royal British Legion Women's Section and husband Tim attended
the 90th Anniversary Service of Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey, followed by a reception at
Church House in London, September 20, 2011.

During the reception she unveilled a new portrait of her mother Queen Elizabeth by artist Darren
Baker (see pic 3).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

** PA: 90th anniversary of Legion marked **

** BBC: New portrait of The Queen unveiled by British Legion **

Last edited:
She looked quite good in that yellow outfit.

The Princess Royal as President of the British Olympic Association attended the
BT British Olympic Ball in London, October 7, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I wonder she has had these clothes on her closet, lol.

Princess Anne will become chancellor of the new University of the Highlands and Islands,
she will be formally installed in the role next year!

** BBC: Princess Royal new Scottish university's chancellor **

Yesterday, November 8, Anne has been in Guernsey to support charities and fundraising endeavours
with which she has long-standing involvement. As President of the Animal Health Trust she attended
a fundraising dinner, as patron of the Wooden Spoon Society she visited two schools, another event
was related to her patronage of Scottish Rugby.

** BBC: Princess Anne visits Le Rondin and Le Murier schools **

And on November 3rd, Anne as patron of St John Ambulance held a Young Achievers' reception at
Buckingham Palace.

** Pic ** Royal welcome for Gloucestershire's St Harry and Jai at Buckingham Palace **

On November 18, Princess Anne as President of the UK Fashion and Textile Association visited
Barker Shoes Limited in Earls Barton, Northampton, on the occasion of its 130th anniversary.

** Earls Barton shoe firm celebrates 130 years with visit by Princess Anne **

And on November 23, Princess Anne as President of the Royal Yachting Association attended a
Volunteer Awards Luncheon and the Annual General Meeting at 1 Great George Street, London.

** Pic ** HRH The Princess Royal presents awards to boating's unsung heroes **

^^ sorry but is princess Anne the president of the UK Fashion and Textile Association? :eek: Judging by the amount of recycling she does with her clothes I bet she buys new ones only once in a while :whistling: maybe not the best person to promote/show UK Fashion and Textiles :rolleyes:

EDIT: or maybe she is, because judging by how long they last, we can testify their quality

In any case, no intention to offend Princess Anne, I really like that she recycles a lot even not being a fan of her clothes

Last edited:

Princess Anne as Patron of the Intensive Care Society held a speech at the Intensive Care
Society "State of the Art" conference at the ExCel Centre in London on December 13, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Anne as President of the Royal Yachting Association attended the Boat Show lunch
and the Yachtmaster of the Year award at Excel, London today, January 11.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Princess Anne as Royal Honorary Colonel of University of London Officers' Training Corps and Honorary
Air commodore, University of London Air Squadron attended a reception for graduate employers at
the University of London, February 7, 2012.

** Pic **

That is one good-looking suit. What a gal!

I like the lapel on the grey suit! Princess Anne really knows how to get 'er done-

Princess Anne as Patron of the Restorative Justice Council visited the Kensington and Chelsea Youth
Offending Service in London on February 16, 2012.
The Youth Offending Service aims to reduce offending by children and teenagers between 10–17 and
tries to work with all young people to prevent offending.

** kensington.londoninformer.co.uk: Princess Royal visits young offenders scheme **

** thekensingtonmagazine.com: HRH The Princess Royal meets Young Offenders in North Kensington **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom