Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pss Royal, always does her job no fuzz and very little press coverage. She is always working very hard. I wish she had more coverage of her work.

Princess Anne as former Patron of the Woodland Trust's Jubilee Woods Project visited the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Wood yesterday, October 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

As President of World Horse Welfare Princess Anne addressed the virtual 2020 conference today, November 12:

** Pic **

"We were delighted to be joined remotely by our patron HRH The Princess Royal. Princess Anne spoke to 16-year-old Saihan, who has autism, discussing how the pandemic has affected disabled people - particularly on the issue of social isolation."

Hearing Pss Anne speak, she sounds a lot like her mother the Queen. I wish she would get more coverage, she does a great job.

"Honoured to share with you a preview of "Memories", with HRH The Princess Royal. We hope you enjoy this unique & relaxed conversation between old friends. Full episode released on 17/12/20.

Memories: support our fight to protect yours"

:previous:

Here's the full video with the conversation between Sir Jackie Stewart and Princess Anne:

Princess Anne as Patron of Save the Children UK has sent a message:

** video **

Princess Anne as Sponsor of HMS Albion held a virtual audience with the Ship's new Commanding Officer, Captain Simon Kelly, and his predecessor, Captain Peter Laughton today, January 13:

** Pic **

Princess Anne as Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union and husband Tim watched the Scotland vs England Calcutta Cup from home today, February 6:

** Pic **

How nice one can see them sitting in front of the TV, watching a game. Who won? I must say one thing, the Pss Royal is a very hard working Royal and she gets next to no coverage, she represents great causes. Let her shine, she deserves it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ess-Anne-shares-glimpse-cosy-living-room.html

Twitter is delighting in how normal Anne's sitting room appears. The picture of her and Tim is of them watching yesterdays Eng v Scotland match - Anne is the Patron of the Scottish Rugby team.

Have to say its a very "Anne" room. Homely, classical, lots of practicality and solid & sturdy - bit like Anne's clothes!

I'm loving some of the comments 'looks like anyone's grandmothers home' ;)

Princess Anne as Patron of the WISE Campaign attended an online celebration event in recognition of the 1 million women now working in core STEM in the UK and WISE 20 last week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As President of City and Guilds Princess Anne sent a message to thank all apprentices „who have been working hard throughout the pandemic“:

** video **

:previous:

It looks like a chair cushion, I have similar ones, only the colour differs ;)

"To mark #InternationalDayoftheMidwife, The Princess Royal hosted midwives at St James’s Palace this afternoon.

The Princess, who has been Patron of @MidwivesRCM for nearly 20 years, spoke to those who have been working in front line maternity services throughout the pandemic."

Princess Anne has launched the Princess Royal Respite Fund for Carers that aims „to provide small grants to around 30,000 carers so they can take a much-needed break from the constant demands of their caring role“:

** dm article ** standard article **

"The Princess Royal is pleased to accept Royal Patronage of The Security Institute for an initial period of three years.

Her Royal Highness’s Royal Patronage recognises the unique and valued work that the Security Institute carries out across all levels within the profession."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom