Peter Phillips Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelly1972

Aristocracy
City
St. Catharines
Country
Canada
Someone had started one of these for Zara. I thought it would be nice to do one for Peter as well. I have saved several pictures that I though I would share. Enjoy!:)

yes he was. do you have any more pic of peter when he was younger?

Yes I have a few more Peter pix. I will post them later for all to see. He was a handsome boy then and he's a handsome man now. I'm happy everyone is enjoying them.:)

yes i agree with you peter was a cute kid and is now a handsom man!

I refound this nice portrait of Peter and his mother, hope you like it too :)

hun60p.jpg

(source: German Mag Frau mit Herz)

Last edited:
Whoa! Looked like someone put stage makeup on Anne. Peter looked so cute. He doesn't get photographed smiling that much in the grownup photos. Thanks, Iceflower.

Ice Flower I really loved your picture of Peter with his mother. It's beautiful. I have never seen that picture before, you don't see many pictures of just Anne and Peter. Thanks for sharing it with us. Kelly 1972

And thank you kelly for your comment, it's always a pleasure to share pics if you get so nice comments back..

I think Anne looks lovely in that picture and Peter was such a cutie.

That's really sweet, with that kilt, CasiraghiTrio, thanks for sharing :)

Here are two more pics of Peter, both taken in the countryside:

Peter 1
Peter 2

Peter Phillips photo thread

Please remember our rules about photo posting and don't post copyrighted photos directly in the threads unless you have written permission from the copyright owner to do so. All other copyrighted photos should be posted as links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please see post #15.
Copyrighted images cannot be posted directly to the Forums unless the poster has the written permission of the copyright holder to do so.
Copyrighted images posted without such authorisation will be removed by the Moderators to ensure the Forums does not receive a breach of copyright lawsuit.

thanks,

Warren
British Forums moderator

When Peter was a boy,he looked a lot like his mother when she was young.

That's really sweet, with that kilt, CasiraghiTrio, thanks for sharing :)

Here are two more pics of Peter, both taken in the countryside:

Peter 1
Peter 2

I like Peter in Peter 1.
With his hands behind his back, he is definitely preparing for being a gentleman.

I like Peter in Peter 2.
Going over the fence is quite an accomplishment.

Peter Phillips Old Photos

Peter reminds me of my cousin, who is almost three years older than him and is also the first grandchild on my dad's side of the family. He and his wife celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary this past October, and they have five children who are 9 and under (the oldest will be 10 on November 10th, and the youngest just turned one on March 6th). He's turning 40 this coming January, and is worrying about it!

Back
Top Bottom