Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly Engaged: July 30, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I think that Peter should have said muscht sonner who he was!!!

I bet he doesn't even consider himself famous or even royal because he is not senior and can therefore lead a normal life. I mean I know plenty of girls in America who wouldn't even know who Harry or William are...:lol:...that's how little coverage they get here anymore.

The wedding is tommorw...how exciting! Even though there be less than the usual detailed coverage as the couple wants to keep it a family affair. I look forward to seeing what Autumm's wedding dress looks like. She's a very beautiful woman and together they make a very handsome pair.

Yeah, I agree. How afraid of her real opinion was he that she had to find out on her own after six weeks? Unless he has been burned before by telling too much too soon? He must have been just very happy with the way things were going. Possibly why she did not bother to "check him out" online any earlier too. I think the body language they show with one another all the time for years now, shows real love and trust and admiration and I hope they have a most grand day on Saturday!

I don't know what all you Canadians are thinking...we NEVER have any royal coverage in our papers,not like in the UK. From what I understand, people in the Montreal area couldn't even name the Queens children, aside from Charles of course, unless you are a royal watcher, how would one know? And why on earth would the girl suspect in the first place?

Ten years ago, barely half of young Canadians could name Canada's first prime minister and only a third knew the date Canada officially became a nation. The Canada Day Youth History Survey Plus, Quebec in general tends to focus much less on Canada's English roots. If people don't know their basic Canadian history, I'm not sure how they'll know the identity of a relatively obscure royal. So I don't have any problem at all believing Autumn didn't know who Peter Phillips was. It's such an average sounding name, and he's not a commonly photographed face, especially in Canadian media.

I have no way of knowing for sure that Autumn didn't continue the relationship because she found out her boyfriend was royal, but for those first six weeks, I'm sure she really didn't know.

Have they released any other details of the wedding like the time of the wedding?

I presume that BBC and Sky will probably have some coverage but maybe not the whole wedding.

I am looking forward to seeing her dress and some of the details of the wedding.

Yeah I was wondering about the time of the wedding too.

I'm really looking forward to Autumn and Peter's wedding tomorrow. It's sad that there're won't be much more coverage other than the brides and grooms arrival and the other guests just outside the chapel. Unfortunatly there will be no cameras inside the chapel as this is a private family affair. I just checked out the offical site and a reader asked the same question as many here have asked. That was the official answer, still it will be nice to see the royal family together. I wish Autumn and Peter congrats on their marriage it truly is a fairtale:wub:

All the best to them, I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. I wonder if we'll get any pictures of the wedding, even if it's just them posing outside afterwards. Btw what official site is it that says there will be no cameras in the chapel?

Congratulations Peter and Autumn.

You are very lucky to have each other, and to have your life be kept private and out of the spotlight.

I wish the pair of you all the best.

Do they have a deal with Hello Magazine for the wedding or am I wrong?

The Official Website of the British Monarchy says in the Mailbox section that cameras will capture the bride and guests arriving and leaving, but will not be allowed inside, the deal with HELLO! magazine is to have pictures of the reception at Frogmore House.

The Official Website of the British Monarchy says in the Mailbox section that cameras will capture the bride and guests arriving and leaving, but will not be allowed inside, the deal with HELLO! magazine is to have pictures of the reception at Frogmore House.
Thanks for clearing that up, ya I had gone on the site and I was looking around to see where it said that and I couldn't find it guess it's cause I was looking in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom