Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A right Royal outing: Princess Anne joins her little granddaughter on her first public appearance | Mail Online

The top picture of Autumn blowing bubbles doens't sit well with me - but I don't like bubble gum anyway...

Another point I wish the DM would get right - Anne didn't 'refuse HRH for her children' as they weren't entitled to it under the 1917 LPs, any more than Margaret's had been but when Mark refused a title they were born as plain Mr and Miss. Of course Anne could have accepted a title for Peter at birth but HRH wasn't there.

I don't like bubble gum, too. But this is a dummie or Schnuller

Conny said:
I don't like bubble gum, too. But this is a dummie or Schnuller

Does that mean pacifier?

Does that mean pacifier?
Pacifier, dummy, this item has many names to describe its function in keeping infants mouths busy sucking rather than squealing! Speaking of which, I will shriek if board members can tell me more about the very interesting looking horse Zara Phillips is riding.....:flowers:

gerry said:
Pacifier, dummy, this item has many names to describe its function in keeping infants mouths busy sucking rather than squealing!

Thank you, I just wasn't aware what a dummy was :)

I think there are two possible reasons why they didn´t publish some nice official photos of Savannah (the name IMO speaks volumes about their interest in tradition and the fact that the little girl is Queen Elizabeth´s great-grandchild doesn´t seem to bother them a bit) so far: Either they aren´t interested in the "people"/"subject" and want to be let alone or they believe the "people" isn´t interested in them.
After Anne refused to let her children give a noble title she seems IMO to be pissed off with being noble. Another reason might be that she never was a very devoted mother IMO and might herself not be THAT keen on being a grandmother.

I think there are two possible reasons why they didn´t publish some nice official photos of Savannah (the name IMO speaks volumes about their interest in tradition and the fact that the little girl is Queen Elizabeth´s great-grandchild doesn´t seem to bother them a bit) so far: Either they aren´t interested in the "people"/"subject" and want to be let alone or they believe the "people" isn´t interested in them.
After Anne refused to let her children give a noble title she seems IMO to be pissed off with being noble. Another reason might be that she never was a very devoted mother IMO and might herself not be THAT keen on being a grandmother.

I'm sorry but what? Anne didn't deny her children a noble title, her ex husband turned down a title when they wed, it was his choice. And children get their titles from their father. Anne is being pissed off at being a noble? Anne is one of the hardest working of the queen's children, she is busy all year with hundreds of appearances and events. I wouldn't call her being pissed off at being noble. She is not some rebelling teenager.

And in your opinion she is a bad mother? What gives you that belief? What proof that she wasn't a good mother to Zara and Peter? because she didn't force her ex husband to take a noble title.

From all I have heard, Anne is extremely proud of her granddaughter. The name is reflective of the fact Peter and Autumn don't have royal duties. Zara and Peter are both untraditional royal names as well. Savanna in a way is an honor to her grandmother.

Please melissaadrian can we agree to disagree? The fact that Anne works hard isn´t IMO the proof that she loves being noble or even prefers being noble. I believe even if Mark refused to get a title it might have been possible to give one to his children. Anne herself said after Savannah´s birth that she won´t pamper her granddaughter at all. She could´ve said nothing into that direction and just express her joy about having become a grandmother. In the published photos who are obviously snapshots and probably made without specially permission of the royal family the only one who has a look into the buggy is Timothy.

I believe Anne and Captian Phillips equally agreed not to take a title for Mark and leave their children untitled, Mark did not decide alone, I'm sure Anne was part of it...

For her 60th bday her children did a video intverview where they said Anne was a great mother so let's go with that theory.... But I digress, this is about Annes adorable granddaughter....:)

Please melissaadrian can we agree to disagree? The fact that Anne works hard isn´t IMO the proof that she loves being noble or even prefers being noble. I believe even if Mark refused to get a title it might have been possible to give one to his children. Anne herself said after Savannah´s birth that she won´t pamper her granddaughter at all. She could´ve said nothing into that direction and just express her joy about having become a grandmother. In the published photos who are obviously snapshots and probably made without specially permission of the royal family the only one who has a look into the buggy is Timothy.

A lot of grandmothers say they aren't going to spoil their grandkids, and a lot turn around and do just that. And not giving her children a title makes her a bad mother? Well Louise and James should be taken from their parents, Edward and Sophie must be bad parents, the heinous hateful spiteful 'down with nobility' action of denying them being called prince or princess. Heaven forbid it is for trying to give their kids this insane thing called a normal childhood. I mean yes would rather my kids be hounded by the paparazi every where they go.

And if you're going to say something as out there as Anne is a bad mother who hates her grandaughter, and resents being noble, you better expect an argument. Please agree to disagree? You can't seriously believe you could put such comments out there, in a debate forum, and no one is going to contradict them.

And just because in the total of what 6 photos, Anne is not seen as taking a peak at her granddaughter, you don't thinks he does? Just because the proud stepgrandfather was taking a look, doesn't mean Grandma isn't just as happy and proud.

Last edited:
Pacifier, dummy, this item has many names to describe its function in keeping infants mouths busy sucking rather than squealing! Speaking of which, I will shriek if board members can tell me more about the very interesting looking horse Zara Phillips is riding.....:flowers:

I haven't found much, from the photos she seems to have at least 5 or 6, the two most famous being Toy town and Ardfield Magic star. She has a beautiful silver one I adore. This one looks to be Tiger Lily, who she also road along with the silver, at the Tweseldown horse trials. She said she has 3 she is considering for Olympia trials for 2012, and I believe Toy town is out of the running. She has another named Manor down as well. Tiger Lily is an appaloosa

At last we see her ! She looks really cute with blue eyes ! I really hope we can see more of her in the future !

Awww Savannah is so cute!! I'm glad i finally got to see pics of her!

Finally the pictures! She is cutie and has a big blue eyes :wub: Nice to see whole family gathered.

Finally some pictures of the newest little addition to the Family!! She's adorable and Autumn looks so happy in the pictures I've seen.

Thanks to those who provided links and pictures of Savannah's day out. :flowers:

The little one is precious. It's nice to put a face to a name.

I am quite charmed by the picture of Tim wheeling the baby.

Though not a really good view, the little one looks cute -- not surprising since both her parents are attractive.

I like this entire family -- Anne & all; I like that she & Mark get along & the children are happy.

It is nice to see Tim out with Anne -- not usual but nice to see.
(& no, I don't think there is a problem in their marriage; they just don't seem to go out much together.)

I always wondered, are Zara and Peter close to their stepfather? I never really asked, but seeing the picture of Tim looking at his grandaughter, and the other pushing the stroller, it looks like it.

I always wondered, are Zara and Peter close to their stepfather? I never really asked, but seeing the picture of Tim looking at his grandaughter, and the other pushing the stroller, it looks like it.

Whilst little is actually known of the true state of the relationship, one would guess they would be reasonably comfortable in his presence - bot sure if there is enough there to call the relationship "close"

Savannah is adorable with the most beautiful blue eyes and it was nice to see her and Autumn out and about. Lovely pics of the happy and smiling grandparents, the joy on their faces is nice to see. Especially Tim who doesn't smile that often and the affection between Autumn and Anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom