Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure Peter is not hurting for money like the rest of us. I am sure he received something from the Queen Mother when she passed.

Now his wedding wasn't cheap, and I am sure the Queen and the Princess Royal contributed to the festivities.

Does anyone know if Autumn is working in Hong Kong?

what's the weather like in england? Interesting to note that Beatrice has on those tights on again and Autumn has on sandals. I wonder how long they plan on being in England. We have some high profile events coming up this month. Hopefully they will be in town long enough.

It is quite cold over here at the moment. Very windy.

It is quite cold over here at the moment. Very windy.

..... and as usual, the weather changes several times in the course of the day, so dressing for the day requires careful planning (and layers!!!) Anyways, it is good to see Autumn again

We missed a Peter sighting!

I hope to see the couple this year at Sandringham!
-----------------------------

Last summer, the Queen's grand-daughter Zara Phillips took part in a race around the Isle of Wight on a super quick 60-foot monohull but yesterday it was her brother Peter who took a turn around an island - this time Hong Kong on a high octane 40-foot catamaran.

Peter Phillips takes part in Around the Island race in Hong Kong on Extreme 40s - Telegraph

Any updates on Peter and Autumn? I was expecting to see them at Trooping the Color and Ascot as well as a few polo matches like last year, but they didn't show up to any of the events. (Perhaps Autumn is expecting :whistling:)

Any updates on Peter and Autumn? I was expecting to see them at Trooping the Color and Ascot as well as a few polo matches like last year, but they didn't show up to any of the events. (Perhaps Autumn is expecting :whistling:)

As far as I can ascertain they are still living in Hong Kong so it is perfectly possible that he couldn't his holidays during the northern summer this year.

That's what I thought, they were living in Hong Kong.
If they were in Britain and she was expecting, we would know and she wouldn't hide away from events like The Trooping of The Colour.

Queen to become a great grandmother for first time as Peter Philips announces wife Autumn's pregnancy | Mail Online

The Queen is to become a great-grandmother for the first time in December, it was revealed today.
The monarch is said to be 'delighted' at the news that her grandson Peter Phillips and his wife Autumn have announced that they are expecting their first child.
'Peter and Autumn Phillips are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in December,' the couple said in a statement.

great news that Autumn is expecting - i wonder will they move back to the UK to raise the baby or will they remain in Hong Kong

Awwww...She and Phillip must be beyond thrilled, as well as Anne, Mark and Autumn's parents.

Congratulations to the entire Family and what a lovely Christmas present. :)

Congrats to the whole family! Finally I was waiting for this, actually I was just talking to my grandparents about this just over 2 days ago.

Great news!!! Congratulations to the family. :flowers:

A Christmas baby! How wonderful for them.

Congratulations to the entire family on the wonderful news! Wouldn't it be wonderful if they relocated back to England in time for the delivery? Maybe there will be Christmas photos at Sandringham....fun to anticipate!:flowers:

Congrats to Peter and Autumn. Both families must be thrilled with such wonderful news.

Congratulations to the couple, and what wonderful news for their families!

This is good news and it also means of course that The Princess Royal will be grandmother for the first time!

A first for all - the Queen's first great-grandchild, Anne's first grandchild and of course Autum and Peter's first child. :)
Congratulations to the family!!

I am really delighted... I really hope they will come back to UK so that we can get more pix of them !

I am really delighted... I really hope they will come back to UK so that we can get more pix of them !

And there you have a major reason why they don't want to live in the UK. They are such minor members of the RF, never do royal duties and yet people still expect to see photos of them doing only private stuff as they are private individuals. I wouldn't be surprised if they remained in Hong Kong for many more years and raise their kids there, particularly once William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie marry and Peter moves further from the throne. He is currently 11th and will only move further away in time.

My congratulations to the expectant couple, and their wider families.

Congratulations to them. I was wondering whether this would be the next family news, or if William and Kate got engaged first! They are far enough from the throne for it not to matter if the baby is born in Hong Kong. But she might prefer to be in the UK (or Canada) with family and friends around to have her first baby.

This may be a silly question, but did Autumn become a British citizen before (or after) she married Peter? Since her native Canada is part of the Commonwealth, is it even a big deal to make the switch? Just wondering...

This may be a silly question, but did Autumn become a British citizen before (or after) she married Peter? Since her native Canada is part of the Commonwealth, is it even a big deal to make the switch? Just wondering...

Is she qualified to become a British citizen yet?

I know that a couple of friends of mine who married British citizens had to be married, and reside there, for a certain number of years before being eligible so I am not sure if she has met the requirements.

Being from the Commonwealth doesn't make it easier - we enter the UK through the 'aliens' entrance at the airports etc.

She lived in the UK, for a while before the marriage so maybe she has british citzenship.
I would assume she would have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom