Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr & Mrs. Phillips left for Hong Kong..? What are the reasons for doing so? Has he found a better job?

In one of the Hello interviews before their marriage - I believe it was the one where Autumn and Peter were photographed in their home on the Gatcombe Estate - one of them said they wanted to live abroad for a year or so before they had children. The gist was that there was no better time for them to do so than the present, so this news doesn't surprise me at all. I am suspicious of the Queen being "upset" about it, though, because obviously it was under some discussion. And, since Autumn moved from Canada to England after she met Pete, I'm thinking this is something he wanted to do. Great for them - living abroad offers terrific experiences and new perspectives on life!

The citizenship of parents will determine the citizenship of a child born abroad. Mr. & Mrs. Phillips should register a new born in the British Consulate and get a British birth certificate. That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter has simply been promoted to head of corporate sponsorships for the Royal Bank of Scotland, that's why they're moving to Hong Kong for two years or so (or that's what I read somewhere at least).

Peter has simply been promoted to head of corporate sponsorships for the Royal Bank of Scotland, that's why they're moving to Hong Kong for two years or so (or that's what I read somewhere at least).

Thats correct according to Hello - Peter has been promoted to the RBS's Head of Group sponsorship Asia. Autumn studies Mandarian at university and also spent a year living their with her twin and her father after she left school so the move should be fairly easy for her. They will most likely spend between 2 and 3 years in Hong Kong and probably will return once they are ready to start a family.

Re: Peter and Autumn Phillips in HK

Hiya Everyone,

Has anyone read Hello's new magazine issue 1035- 26.8.08? Are there any new photos of their new home and city? Is it worth buying this issue for story?

Hope that Michael Parkinson, has found a great PA to fill Autumn's shoes.

Does anyone know does Autumn have a new position in HK and did they take their dog which was mentioned in the Hello photoshoot before their wedding earlier this year?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and Thank you,
Emeralds and Opals

Just got issue of that Hello and all it is about Peter and Autumn is 2 pages with one picrure of them watching the Eventing in Hong Kong with Princess Anne and Tim as well as one of the two attending their "first" party in Hong Kong (this picture takes up one of the two pages) Mostly the report refers to watching the action in the eventing and how Zara missed out
It probably isnt worth buying as there is no new info

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go onto You Tube and watch the film of Zara when she saw the painting that was done for Sports Relief it is the same building that Autumn and Peter had there photoshoot for Hello in.

Pic 9.9.2008

Like his uncle Edward, Peter attends the Paralympic Games.

Yesterday they've attended the equestrian individual championship
test grade 1b at the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games in Hong Kong

----> Pic

I was doing a bit of reviewing the year's eventing and checked out the interviews on British Eventing and found 2 interviews with Mr Peter. He is a remarkably fine speaker. Scroll down to the Gatecombe entry.

Audio Interviews - British Eventing

Arncliffe, thank you for the interviews with Peter, I had a listen, they were great

my speakers dont work who in his family does he most sound like?

To me, he sounds more "posh" than Zara does, and less so than his Windsor cousins. However, there's something in the timbre of his voice that reminds me of Prince Charles and Prince William. :flowers:

my speakers dont work who in his family does he most sound like?

Peter Phillips is a much better speaker then Zara. Zara is very very hard to understand, she is not very clear and tends to mumble when she talks. I was impressed with Peter

On a shallow note, I have always felt that Peter was the hottie of the family. If he had the title of prince he would have gotten as much coverage as William and Harry.

Pic 1.1.2009

Peter Phillips and wife Autumn Kelly at the New Year Meeting at
Cheltenham race course, Cheltenham, Britain - 01 Jan 2009

-----> Pic

Altered States
The Telegraph says he was wearing an Elvis wig;
The Mail says he was wearing an Afro wig.
I mean, really, is it that hard to tell the difference?

:previous: Depends on how many pints the journos had. :cheers:

nice to see her again , she is lokking nice , but any remours for a bregnancy ?

Ya, they did but perhaps they flew down for a little bit to visit the family.^ Chaimae I had heard one paper had picked up on a rumour that she was expecting(not sure which paper) but no one else picked it up and since then I haven't heard anything else in answer to your question.

what's the weather like in england? Interesting to note that Beatrice has on those tights on again and Autumn has on sandals. I wonder how long they plan on being in England. We have some high profile events coming up this month. Hopefully they will be in town long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom