Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next generation of female royal equestrian's begins: )

Lovely little girls. :)

Savannah looks a lot like her grandmother, if the photos of her were in black and white then I would've thought she was a young Princess Anne. Isla seems like a happy child too. Both girls' outfits look comfy, I like Isla's red wellies. This photo is my favourite.

Last edited:
Delightful pix for delightful little girls !!!

This family always seems so relaxed and to be having fun. A good thing!

I love this little family. In that first picture, Isla is the spitting image of Peter and Zara as children. Savannah is a good mix of both Peter and Autumn. And how adorable is Isla's little knitted hat? :wub:

Both girls look so cute. I wonder is Savannah is already being taught how to ride? They look like they are having a ball.

I'll bet HM and the DoE are just head over heals for all these little great-grandchildren - soon to be 4.

With her father and grandmother, I don't know that not learning to ride early is an option.

I read some article once that HM is doting and spending quality time with the great grands and James & Louise now because she could not really with her own children and Oldest grandchildren.

Last edited:
I love this family as well. Those girls are simply adorable. Savannah looks a lot like Zara when she was little.

Both girls look so cute. I wonder is Savannah is already being taught how to ride? They look like they are having a ball.
Last May it was reported that Zara had given Savannah a Shetland pony and Peter was quoted saying that Savannah loved riding it.

With her father and grandmother, I don't know that not learning to ride early is an option.

I read some article once that HM is doting and spending quality time with the great grands and James & Louise now because she could not really with her own children and Oldest grandchildren.

Having an Olympic Champion grandfather can't hurt her horse-loving genes.

A lot of people forget that Mark Philips is the one in the family with the Olympic Gold Medal in Equestrian.

The Phillips's are a very beautiful family. Very nice to see them enjoying a day out.

Two girls are so gorgeous!
Savannah and Isla more and more charming ;)

I always think this family has gotten it right when I see them.
The kids do not have matchy outfits, but they are always dressed for the weather. And often, their clothes do not fit them today but can be grown into - I like that! There are smiles all around. Mom and Dad pay attention to the young ones while chatting to others. Mom's hair is always flying about, and she seems to care less. They obviously like one another. Ah family. Anne and Mark do appear to me to have gotten things right.

They are adorable! Edward, Sophie and Louise are there too. It's a shame there aren't any of them all together. Isla looks a lot like Peter did as a toddler.

Prince George might have a rival in the cute junior royal stakes: his third cousin Savannah Phillips -
the daughter of Peter Phillips and his wife Autumn, and granddaughter of Princess Anne.
The three-year-old's spirited refusal to wear her woolly hat (complete with floppy ears and a button nose) while supporting Princes William and Harry at a Sandringham football match was seriously endearing. Well, for us anyway. Might have been a different story for her parents.
Dressed in pink wellies, pink tights and a flowery top, the Queen's first great-grandchild and the 13th in line to the throne had evidently decided the cute headgear didn't match her outfit.

Savannah stamps her pink wellies! Peter Phillips' daughter refuses to keep her woolly hat on as she watches the Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry play football | Mail Online

Savannah is George's second cousin, not third.

If William is the first cousin of her father then isn't his cousins child his second cousin and George's third?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom