Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How gorgeous is little Savannah! She seems like a little bundle o joy. Hope we´ll soon see photos of her ittle sister Isla.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Savannah is so cute. Love the pic where she's walking Granny's dog. Adorable.

I saw Peter Phillips this monring on New Bond St at around 8.30am. I think he works there. He had walked up from Oxford Circus tube station.

Her name's been on Peter's wikipedia age for quite some time.

They choose very unusual names and combined them with classical ones

Does anyone know if Peter, Autumn and the children stay in Gatcombe Manor House when there - or if they use a cottage? I know at one time Zara and Peter both had their own cottages but wondered at the size and name of them. With Zara and Mike giving up their house and moving back to Gatcombe, I wondered how chummy it all gets?

Does anyone know if Peter, Autumn and the children stay in Gatcombe Manor House when there - or if they use a cottage? I know at one time Zara and Peter both had their own cottages but wondered at the size and name of them. With Zara and Mike giving up their house and moving back to Gatcombe, I wondered how chummy it all gets?

Well wiki says that Princess Anne and Tim live in the Manor House althought i'd rather think Zara would live in the Manor House, Anne in the main house and Peter and family in the main house when they visit.

I read somewhere that Pter, Autumn and their daughters live in London:flowers:

:previous:
Both Wiki and Hello! confirm Peter and Autumn, along with their children, live in London, where Peter works for the Royal Bank of Scotland.
I daresay it is extremely likely Peter has a cottage on the grounds of Gatcombe Park where they spend weekends and/or holidays.

According to Wiki's article on Gatcombe Park:
Today the Princess Royal lives in the manor-house with her second husband, Sir Timothy Laurence. Mark Phillips lives in the adjoining Aston Farm with his second wife, the estates having separated when the couple divorced. Son Peter Phillips, as well as daughter Zara Phillips had their own personal cottages within the estate until their respective engagements. Peter and his wife Autumn now reside in London, while Zara and her husband Mike Tindall live live in nearby Cheltenham.

Last edited:
Peter was made redundant last year. Earlier posts confirm that. He is now working for himself in sports sponsorship.

Posts from no.378 onwards have the details. It was March 2012

Last edited:
Well wiki says that Princess Anne and Tim live in the Manor House althought i'd rather think Zara would live in the Manor House, Anne in the main house and Peter and family in the main house when they visit.

Yes - Wiki also says the house has 5 main BRs and 4 small ones. I was just trying to figure out on the Google Map what was what. The Main house and the stable block are clearly identifiable. Manor house and cottages, less so.

While I realize they all come and go, I was having a tough time imagining Mike, Zara, Anne, Tim, Peter, Autumn and two children together under one roof for weeks at a time. I suppose it is one way to keep Mike's rugby chums from crashing on the couch! ;)

apparently Zara kept the cottage on the estate that they lived in before buying their new house - now sold. I would imagine she's in there. I don't imagine that they are sharing with Autumn , Peter and children, never mind all the dogs!

Yes - Wiki also says the house has 5 main BRs and 4 small ones. I was just trying to figure out on the Google Map what was what. The Main house and the stable block are clearly identifiable. Manor house and cottages, less so.

While I realize they all come and go, I was having a tough time imagining Mike, Zara, Anne, Tim, Peter, Autumn and two children together under one roof for weeks at a time. I suppose it is one way to keep Mike's rugby chums from crashing on the couch! ;)

I believe the manor house referred to is the main house.

I wasnt aware of Savannah's full name until reading this article - it wasnt fully annouced at the time of her birth (unlike when Isla was born it was announced properly Isla Elizabeth)

So its Savannah Anne Kathleen

Anne after Peter's mother and Kathleen (although she's known as "Kitty") after Autumn's mother.

I'm sure we can all figure out who the Elizabeth that Isla was named after is. :lol:

Lol.
I can just imagine the Queen thinking:"My lawn!!!
There will be a lot of resowing of grass afterwards. :) But indeed a beautiful background to hold such an event.
How large are those gardens anyway, that there is enough room?

The London Stage of the Global Champions tour will be held in the international quarter adjacent to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. It is totally understandable as to why the event was not to be held of Kensington Palace.

The London Stage of the Global Champions tour will be held in the international quarter adjacent to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. It is totally understandable as to why the event was not to be held of Kensington Palace.

Good to hear that another venue has been found. Hope its a success for Peter and his company.

Lovely pics of the family. Savannah is incredibly cute.

Very nice pictures indeed. Lovely family.

Considering the gaffs in the article "princess" for Zara and "thrown" instead of 'throne' it is no wonder people are raging against the DM - sloppy writing and proof-reading by supposedly professional writers.

Awww Savannah and Isla are adorable and Savannah bears a resemblance to Lady Louise as a toddler, though it could be the blonde hair. Savannah is definitely got Windsor in her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom