Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pity we don't get more pix of this event....thanks Iceflower !

The lady in the red looks a bit like Autumn's mother.

It is nice to see Her Majesty and Duke of Edinburgh attending the christening of their first great-grandchild. Her Majesty's outfit is quite lovely.

I wonder if we'll ever find out Savannah's full name. I'm curious.

It is nice to see Her Majesty and Duke of Edinburgh attending the christening of their first great-grandchild. Her Majesty's outfit is quite lovely.

The Queen did look beautiful and very happy. Savannah is a beautiful baby. What Wonderful pictures.

Photos on four generations Christening? Queen Elizabeth,Princess Anne,Prince Philip,Savannah? More photo on Christening?

She's beautiful and love those eyes.

Everyone looks so happy in the photos. Savannah looks healthy and that's the most important thing of all!! :eek:)

Little Savannah looks totally adorable. Her eyes remind me of her father, maybe she will take after him. I'm glad that the family was able to enjoy a low key christening, though I would have loved it to see more pictures.

Thanks for those Iceflower. Looks like everyone had a lovely day.

I think it is lovely to see the family at such a private event. I respect how grounded and down to earth Peter and Autumn are and realise that this is highly unlikely but wouldn't it have been lovely to see a picture of the Queen holding her first great-grandchild

Thanks Iceflower, pity there are not a lot of pix of Savannah !

Did they ever say if she had middle name(s)?? Or who her Godparents are?

No they haven't announced that information. Which is not surprising.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the BRF are protecting the children further from the throne whereas in the 60s all this information was made available about the Kents etc when they were having children.

The difference is that the public respected the extended royal family but also the family felt an obligation to give out that information.

Now the public don't see a role for the extended family and thus the extended family also don't see any need to give private information about their children.

In future I suspect we will only get this information about the direct family down to about 4th or 5th in line and after that hear very little as they live privately and not do public duties.

Perhaps, Autumn Phillips might be a bridesmaid at Zara's wedding in July and perhaps, Peter Phillips might read a passage during the service at Canongate Kirk.

It looks like most of the family is (or has left) Edinburgh...and as a result we get a Savannah sighting! She's getting big in terms of aging (as most babies do!) She is a cutie!
-----------------------------------------------------
Her demeanour might well have been one of dignity and elegance for her sister-in-law Zara Phillips' wedding yesterday.
However today, Autumn Phillips showed off an all together more unguarded and loving side as she planted a kiss on the cheek of her adorable baby daughter as they left the Holyroodhouse.
Savannah looked delighted and grinned as her mother lifted her into the air and landed her lips on the little one's face.

It looks like most of the family is (or has left) Edinburgh...and as a result we get a Savannah sighting! She's getting big in terms of aging (as most babies do!) She is a cutie!
-----------------------------------------------------
Her demeanour might well have been one of dignity and elegance for her sister-in-law Zara Phillips' wedding yesterday.
However today, Autumn Phillips showed off an all together more unguarded and loving side as she planted a kiss on the cheek of her adorable baby daughter as they left the Holyroodhouse.
Savannah looked delighted and grinned as her mother lifted her into the air and landed her lips on the little one's face.

What a beautiful little girl! I wish we could see a photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip with her :whistling:

Oh my word, Savannah is so cute! She has no hair, that's adorable!

Glad we got to see Savannah, I love her name, it is also my nieces name. What a pretty little girl, I hope she continues to grow up with a fairly normal/happy childhood. As much as I always search for pictues of royals and their children, I am actually very glad she has been left a lone except at special occasions. I hope it continues...

She's gorgeous! All smiley and happy. Love to see the mother/child interaction. Very sweet :wub:.

Savannah's beyond adorable!!

My favourite picture though is the one of her giving the Policeman this oh so serious stare. From the angle she's looking up from, I'm guessing she'd love to get her wittle hands on that shield on his hat. :D

She really is a lovely and very healthy looking little lady. She must the apple of her Great Granny and Gramps' eye. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom