Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

Serene Highness
City
Hildesheim
Country
Germany
2eq3pdc.png

Arms of Mr Peter Phillips

Welcome to Peter and Autumn Phillips and Family's
Current Events, Part Two

Commencing September 2005

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he dating anyone now?

His old girfriend Elizabeth..the American, he dated three years ago..looked like she was about 35...and I know she was much younger than that.

Peter does have a girlfriend who he has been dating for several years now. Her name is Autumn Kelly and she's Canadian. They share a house together on the family estate Gatcombe Park in England.

Is Peter interested in riding horses? I know that his father and mother use to ride horses and they were in the Olympics. Does Peter see his father very much? What kind of relationship does he have with his sister? Are they close or not close?

Peter I can only guess has some interest in horses as he does attend his sisters competitions. He has also been to Ascot and many other horse races. I have post pics of him riding on a previous thread when he was younger. As for his relationship with his father sister,his father lives on the estate so he would see him.Peterand Zara are close from what I can see. I wonder though, what kind of relationship he has with his youngest sister Stephanie.

Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her.

Also, Peter's father trains the American equestrian team, so I imagine they see very little of each other. Hope that answered your question(s)

zeap said:
Also, Peter's father trains the American equestrian team, so I imagine they see very little of each other. Hope that answered your question(s)

Be still my heart!!!

Maybe he will come to the U.S. and visit! ;)

zeap said:
Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her.
Who is Stephanie? I never heard of another sibling. Please tell me something about her. How old is she? Where does she live? Do you have a photo of her?

She was born in 1997 and her mother is Mark's wife Sandy Pflueger.

They also have another half sister Felicity Tonkin who was born in 1985. She lives Auckland. It wasn't known that Mark was her father until 1991. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicity_Tonkin

Peter and Zara are very close. As for Stephanie, both Peter and Zara are polite to her for their father's sake, but lets just say they wouldn't go out of their way to have a cuppa with her

Stephanie is only 8 it would be hard to have a relationship with her and they must see her often if they are all living at Gatcombe. As for Felicity does anyone know if there is any contact between her and Peter and Zara, I know that Zara has been to New Zealand a few times.

Last edited:
I have seen pictures of stephanie with her dad and sister Zara taken this past summer. She's really cute. I can't remember though were I saw the pics at. If I find them I will post them. The pics were taken at the European eventing championships I think. I will take a look and see I can find them. As for Felicity Tonkin I have not read anywhere if Peter or Zara have a relationship with her. I don't know if we will ever know.

They don't acknowledge Felicity Tonkin as one of their siblings, I assume out of respect for their Mum.

I will agree with you on the fact that Peter and Zara don't have any relationship with Felicity out of respect for their mother. Mark Phillips doesn't even talk about her at all either.

Peter Phillips met Autumn Kelly in the monteral grand prix 2003. Soon after the two began dating .After a few months autumn relocate to london to work as a marketing consultant to be close to peter .Recently it was reported that peter will be working for the royal bank of scotland he'll stay for a few more month's working for BMW F1 as an account manager .Autumn is 30 years old and peter is 28 yrs old today !
BTW: Peter is a horse fanatic he use to ride when he was younger .His father had high hopes in peter joining the equestrain team however, peter wouldn't lose the weight and he was also in the rugby team at his school which he suffered a knee injury which tarnished his dreams of becoming a professional rugby player.
BTW:peter and Zara has no relationship with Felicity Tonkin . Heather Tonkin (Felicity's mother) lodged a paternity suit with a court in new zealand in 1991 .DNA confirmed mark was indeed her father .
And as far as for stephanie peter and zara see her around and about in Gatcombe park .

Peter and autumn

Peter and autumn have been dating for a couple years not SEVERAL as it was suggested in one of the threads .

Jil said:
Who is Stephanie? I never heard of another sibling. Please tell me something about her. How old is she? Where does she live? Do you have a photo of her?

I have seen pictures of Zara riding with Stephanie at horse shows. Stephanie rides a little pony, and as you should expect, appears to be coming along as a rider. Zara looked very proud of her.

Missyjojo88 said:
His girlfriend seems to look a little bit like Zara, maybe its my eye site.
I agree..somehow she reminds me of Zara and Zaras boyfriend reminds me of Peter.It soo strange!!

Last edited:
zeap said:

That's ridiculous. Both Peter and Zara have been photographed with her and she is welcome in their home. Princess Anne would never be anything but gracious to Stephanie and she has a very good relationship with her ex-husband.

Look closely and Zara Phillips & bf are walking behind.

this pic.
(Thanks to Adry)

Missyjojo88 said:
His girlfriend seems to look a little bit like Zara, maybe its my eye site.

i realised this too... for a moment there i thought Peter's girlfriend is Zara. She seems to copy Zara's hairstyle and hat... :rolleyes: :D :D

iowabelle said:
I have seen pictures of Zara riding with Stephanie at horse shows. Stephanie rides a little pony, and as you should expect, appears to be coming along as a rider. Zara looked very proud of her.

Stephanie must look up to her older sister (even if she's only half)...does Steph have a relationship with Peter?

Warren said:
Look closely and Zara Phillips & bf are walking behind.

this pic.
(Thanks to Adry)

They look like 4 siblings, the boys could be twins as well as the girls:eek: :eek: :eek:

It is very strange.I think that they seem to like people similar to themselves. I wonder if they have noticed their similarities. I bet they also think its wierd

A new posted here and I agree it is wierd. Autumn and Peter don't look overly happy in these photos but perhaps there is a lot of pressure on them when they go out in public.

Nobody pays any attention to Peter or who he dates. The only time Peter gets attention is when he's at the Gatcombe horse trials (and even then he takes a back seat to Zara) and when he's at royal events. He could marry whomever and the rest of the world would shrug and go on with their lives.

They have been dating for what like two years? Maybe they both are not ready to get married. They are both fairly young.

Zonk1189 said:
They have been dating for what like two years? Maybe they both are not ready to get married. They are both fairly young.
I agree, they can do what they want, with no implications, not as if Peter is the heir to the throne or has a title. Princess Anne said it best when she said that her kids just happen to have the Queen as their grandmother. Thanks for the pics, too bad we don't see new pics of Peter Philips more often.

According to some in the press, Peter said he would never marry Autumn because she wasn't British and he believed the Brits want him to marry a fellow Brit. I don't believe he said it, and I don't believe the Brits care about him at all, but the rumor's been flying around since a few months after they got together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom