Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who posted the Peter Phillips interview - it's great - thanks !!

Such a cutie ! The family seem so nice together !

I think I could cuddle that baby all day! She's so precious.

Savannah looks like a sweetie. Very cute. Looks like everyone is having a great time.

ZaJa said:
aww she is so cute . Thanks!

And Peter looks so much like Prince William in these photos. I did a double take

What a pretty baby. Savannah is so adorable. I love the pic of Peter looking lovingly at his daughter and kissing her. Awesome! Nice to see the family enjoying a day out together.

What a pretty baby. Savannah is so adorable. I love the pic of Peter looking lovingly at his daughter and kissing her. Awesome! Nice to see the family enjoying a day out together.

Me too, I love seeing dads cuddling with their children. Savannah is adorable!!:ROFLMAO:

According to Peter's Wikipedia page, he lives in London with his family. Does anyone know where? I'm always curious to know what grand house TRF live in.

It is possible he lives at Gatcombe Park.

I wold like to see Queen Elizabeth holding her great-granddaughter.

I said it was possible, wikipedia also says he still lives in Hong Kong on some threads. So it's doubtful the London info is anymore correct than the Hong Kong one.

I said it was possible, wikipedia also says he still lives in Hong Kong on some threads. So it's doubtful the London info is anymore correct than the Hong Kong one.

The Wikipedia article directly on Peter says he lives in London. Peter Phillips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Phillipses lived in Hong Kong after Peter moved jobs within the Royal Bank of Scotland to head their sponsorships activities in the region. They now live in London where Peter continues to work for the bank.

Yes it is possible he lives at Gatcombe but as he works in London it is probable that he lives there rather than commutes in every day from Gloucestershire.

The article on Autumn Phillips also says that they live in London. Autumn Phillips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia After graduating from McGill University in 2002, Kelly met Peter Phillips in her birthplace and hometown of Montreal, Quebec; their engagement was announced in July 2007, and they married in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, on 17 May 2008. They have a daughter named Savannah and live in London. and The couple have recently returned to London after living in Hong Kong, where he has a job with the Royal Bank of Scotland, heading their sports sponsorship activities in the region.

Not if he lives in London - which it seems the Wikipedia article says is where he lives.

Wikipedia isn't known for its factual accuracy! Peter Philips gives interviews, the last one just after his sister's wedding to publisize the Gatcombe horse trials. The interviews state that he lives on the Gatcombe estate (specifically, according to the Hello magazine spread he did on the adjoining farm that was added to the estate. Mark Philips (who farmed or farms the estate) lives on this farm and Peter and Autumn live in a cottage opposite his house. That was mentioned in the last interview. Peter and Autumn live in Gloucestershire and that's where baby Savannah was born in a hospital in Gloucester itself I think and she was christened in a local church, also in Gloucestershire.

Wikipedia isn't known for its factual accuracy! Peter Philips gives interviews, the last one just after his sister's wedding to publisize the Gatcombe horse trials. The interviews state that he lives on the Gatcombe estate (specifically, according to the Hello magazine spread he did on the adjoining farm that was added to the estate. Mark Philips (who farmed or farms the estate) lives on this farm and Peter and Autumn live in a cottage opposite his house. That was mentioned in the last interview. Peter and Autumn live in Gloucestershire and that's where baby Savannah was born in a hospital in Gloucester itself I think and she was christened in a local church, also in Gloucestershire.

I read the same interview if I remember correctly was in the Telegraph. He was a co-chair of this years event with his father and gave an interview regarding his perfect weekend. He said he lives across the field from his father and his stepmother. In this weeks issue of Hello Canada it mentioned that Peter and Autumn live at Aston Farm. Princess Anne was quoted saying that she was happy that Autumn decided to stay and live on the Gatcombe estate and raise Savannah.

Oh my gosh Savannah is such a cutiepie. She's such a smiley baby. :D

Twitter

Peter and Autumn Phillips are expecting their second baby, due in March, Buckingham Palace announced tonight.

Twitter

A Diamond Jubilee great-grandchild for the Queen and Prince Philip. Peter & Autumn Phillips are expecting a brother or sister for Savannah.

Last edited:
Twitter

Peter and Autumn Phillips are expecting their second baby, due in March, Buckingham Palace announced tonight.

Twitter

A Diamond Jubilee great-grandchild for the Queen and Prince Philip. Peter & Autumn Phillips are expecting a brother or sister for Savannah.
Congratulations to the couple!I've thought about it before,the baby boom among royal couples came.I've mentioned this in fashion thread,but it has been deleted due to speculation character.

Congratulations to the couple! Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom