Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
Peter Phillips is pictured at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix at the Albert Park Circuit on March 17, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia.

Peter

That's a very nice picture. He's so beautifully tanned, well, more like sunburned, but still, he looks good! :wub:
Is he working for the Royal Bank of Scotland. I guess he's living around Edinburgh then, if that's the case.

It is a pity, in a way, that Peter doesn't take an active part in 'The Firm'. I think he would be very good at 'royal' life, as I'm sure he is good at anything he applies himself to. He seems to have a very effective and practical manner of behaving. Of course his cousins might lash out at him if he were to join 'The Firm', for choosing the sort of life which they must hate sometimes!:sad:

I have always liked Peter and thought him to be very goodlooking. If he wanted to he could be a "star" in the royal firm.

oh drat! he was in Melbourne and I missed him!!!!!! how disappointing!!!! (tee heee)

He is so much luckier than Zara being a boy because "what he wears" and "whom he dates" attracts a minimalistic attention. Certainly his love life gets a mention here and there but this is nothing compared to how Zara and her beaus are pursued. I'll bet Peter often goes about his business unrecognized. Only royalty watchers would know who he is, right?

When Peter was young, does anyone know if he had been interested in horses like his sister, Zara? Was he ever encouraged to ride like Zara? Is he not interested in horses, as both of his parents are into horses.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter was interested in horses when he was young. He learned to ride at around 3-4 years old.I have seen pics of him riding when he was younger. Having parents who both were Olympic equestrians I guess you can say its kind of inbred in him. Even though he chose a different career path in life that didn't involve horses, still he supports his sister at events. Peter is always on hand to help during the Gatcombe competitions held during the year. So the love of anything horsey is still there.

Peter and Autumn make a cute couple.
He really is a handsome guy. For such a plain I am sorry but Anne seems very plain she really has made some beautiful children with Mark.
Ok how weird is it for Camilla to be at events with her ex in such a high profile. I guess to me it is weird but it must be normal to them.
:wub:

Pic 8.7.2007

Peter Phillips attends the F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain at Silverstone on July 8, 2007 in Northampton,
England. Photo by Benett/Getty - I've posted more pics of Zara in her own thread.

Peter with his sister Zara

Pics 2.8.2007

Peter Phillips helps with the preparation for the Festival of British Eventing,
at Gatcombe Park near Minchinhampton; the home of his mother the Princess Royal, 2.8.2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thanks for posting those pics iceflower - it's nice to see more informal pics of the royals.

However, apart from Eugenie (who looks lovely) I can't help but think how dull and dowdy the others are dressed. I like Kate's coat, but she has her favourite boots on again!!

Lovely photos---I see Zara has cut a bit of fringe/bangs around the face. I like it.
Slightly off topics, but it is Peter's current events section--has a date be announced for the wedding?

Does anybody know what happened to his foot? Did he have a boot on at the services?

Peter and Autumn have appeared on the balcony to watch the flypast for the annual trooping the colour -its Autumn's first appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony

Autumn looked so happy on the balcony with all the family. I hope it stays like that.:flowers: Don't we need to open a "Peter and Autumn Phillips Current Events" thread?

They are doing good things together. This is good.

Pic 2.7.2008

Peter Phillips in South Kensington with his new wife
Autumn Kelly, London, Britain - 02 Jul 2008

---> Pic

He looks quite charming on these pics, thanks giov!
It seems he's one of the organizers of that..

I've found some pics of him I had not seen before,
but they seem to be quite recent, does anybody
have an idea when they could have been taken?

** Peter 1 ** Peter 2 ** Peter 3 **

Iceflower, I think these pics of Peter were taken during the photo shoot that he did with Autumn before their wedding. I think that anyways because of the the last pic of him sitting with the cup of tea. There was a pic of the two of them featured in Hello at the table and he's in the same outfit. That's what I think it could possibly be. Anyone else thinking the same thing?

Thanks for posting these new pics of Peter Giov. They're great he looks really handsome with his huge smile! Thanks Iceflower for you're pics as well!:flowers:

Pics 1.+2.08.2008

Thank you kelly1972 :flowers:

Here are several pics of Autumn and Peter during the weekend at
the British Festival of Eventing, Horse Trials Event, Gatcombe Park,
Minchinhampton, Britain - I especially like pic 5 :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

This weeks Hello magazine has an article about Autumn and Peter making a new life in Hong Kong
Does anyone know anything more about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom