The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Why is a message about Lena Tindall in her uncle's topic instead of that of her parents?
I don't know why it was quoted over here, I originally posted it in "Battle of the Brothers". Perhaps it was meant to be moved to Mike and Zara's thread but got mixed up?

Old 10-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Peter Phillips has created a business for Coronavirus testing:

Peter Phillips crée une entreprise de tests Covid – Noblesse & Royautés

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Peter Phillips has created a business for Coronavirus testing:

Peter Phillips crée une entreprise de tests Covid – Noblesse & Royautés
The company

XF Medical Limited - COVID-19 Testing

And full information in English

https://www.tatler.com/article/peter...edical-limited
Old 10-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Courtier

Peter Phillips' coronavirus rapid testing business reminds me of his sister Zara and Mike Tindall becoming Global Sporting Ambassadors for British VST Enterprises - promoting online rapid testing documentation to help open up sporting events. Post 491 on their thread. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...ests-negative/

Like minded siblings.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Peter Phillips was spoken to by Scottish police in regards making a 460 mile trip to stay with separated mother of 2. According to the Peter, the purpose of his trip was ahem...work related.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-police.html
Old 03-28-2021, 04:06 AM
Serene Highness

What a stupid thing to do. OK, I suppose he didn't expect some nosy neighbour to see him and call the police, but he could have gone to a hotel - which is allowed if you're there "for valid business reasons" (ahem) - and arranged to meet the woman there, and told anyone who asked that she was a business associate!
Old 03-28-2021, 04:57 AM
Serene Highness

Police found no wrong doing so who knows what was going on. They could well have been outdoors together...garden or whatever. Who knows. I loose track of the rules and certainly don't know the Scottish ones.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:37 AM
Serene Highness

Business trips are allowed. It seems a bit odd that he'd have to visit someone at home for work reasons, but maybe there's a genuine business connection and she's got a home office. If he wasn't actually staying there, then that's quite possible - but some of the press headlines make it sound like he stayed there, which, if the police spoke to him at 6pm, it doesn't seem like he did.

I know people have different views on reporting breaches of rules, but this isn't the first time that a well-known person's been reported for visiting someone's home. If the nosy neighbour had seen some random man visiting the house, would they have called the police? I doubt it.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:03 AM
Royal Highness

A divorced man and business man does not a drive that far by himself to visit a single women at her home to talk about work. First of all its highly inappropriate and second it’s opens up a man for serious trouble later in the age of Me to. If it’s for business purposes online or even meeting in a group for lunch or dinner is safer and much more professional
Old 03-28-2021, 07:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
A divorced man and business man does not a drive that far by himself to visit a single women at her home to talk about work. First of all its highly inappropriate and second it’s opens up a man for serious trouble later in the age of Me to. If it’s for business purposes online or even meeting in a group for lunch or dinner is safer and much more professional
Ah I dont think it does. She is one a family friend, both single/divorced and who knows this is probably a wealthy woman. She could have a whole home warehouse, office somewhere.

It doesn't matter. I am tired of war time spying on people. I dont care what he was doing if the police said it was fine.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:49 AM
Majesty

If everything is fine, then Peter has done nothing wrong.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
It doesn't matter. I am tired of war time spying on people. I dont care what he was doing if the police said it was fine.
Me too.

Also, it was probably safer for him to stay with...his business associate...than go to a hotel where he'd be sure to encounter more people.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

I think it was a stupid thing to do, but it was very spiteful of a neighbour to call the police. If someone was having a party for 200 people, I might think about reporting them, but I know that some of my neighbours have had their children or grandchildren round to visit, and I wouldn't dream of reporting them. I doubt that the police would do anything even if I did.

I bet the neighbour wouldn't have bothered if they hadn't seen that it was someone famous.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
I think it was a stupid thing to do, but it was very spiteful of a neighbour to call the police. If someone was having a party for 200 people, I might think about reporting them, but I know that some of my neighbours have had their children or grandchildren round to visit, and I wouldn't dream of reporting them. I doubt that the police would do anything even if I did.

I bet the neighbour wouldn't have bothered if they hadn't seen that it was someone famous.
Who knows what the situation is. Could very well be that this lady is his new partner and they are in a bubble together. Who knows. But police said it was fine so good enough for me.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:30 AM
Royal Highness

It was probably a stupid thing to do and no one is going to believe the business story now that a potential sex scandal (I use that term very loosely) has entered the equation, even if it *is* actually the truth.

However the police cleared him so fine.
Old 03-28-2021, 11:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
Who knows what the situation is. Could very well be that this lady is his new partner and they are in a bubble together. Who knows. But police said it was fine so good enough for me.
He crossed the border between England and Scotland and apparently, you are not allowed to travel between countries unless in very specific circumstances. So, I don't think the 'bubble' argument holds.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is indeed his new partner (are Peter and Autumn formally divorced? The article states that she (Zara's friend that was visited by Peter) isn't) - not the best way to get that news out... Police going along with the 'it's a business trip' is the easiest way out for all of them, not necessarily what truly happened imho.
Old 03-28-2021, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
He crossed the border between England and Scotland and apparently, you are not allowed to travel between countries unless in very specific circumstances. So, I don't think the 'bubble' argument holds.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is indeed his new partner (are Peter and Autumn formally divorced? The article states that she (Zara's friend that was visited by Peter) isn't) - not the best way to get that news out... Police going along with the 'it's a business trip' is the easiest way out for all of them, not necessarily what truly happened imho.
It probably was a business trip. With a bit of convience. I really don't care. It's not a party of 200 spreading the virus near and far. It is two people.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

We have a name Miss Lindsay Wallace.
More details on Peter's trip

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ness-trip.html
Old 03-28-2021, 07:28 PM
Aristocracy

Personally, I'm tired of the insinuation that a male and female meeting alone must be sexual.

Could they be dating? Sure. But when I was unmarried and working, I was often the victim of office gossip every time an attractive male client wanted to have a dinner meeting (which was a normal course of business in my industry). It taught me not to paint others with the same sexist brush. No matter what Peter is doing with his personal time, I don't think Ms. Wallace's name and marital status were newsworthy.

Also, it is safer to drive than fly, if you can, during covid. It's also safer to stay at a private home than at a busy hotel during covid. I have a feeling these were likely the reasons the police found everything to be above board, as long as Peter had a business meeting in the area.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I can top your story, Briar Rose, and it's something that *still* makes me giggle and laugh and I realize how "gossip" really works.

While I was heavily pregnant with my first child, I still worked downtown Detroit as a secretary. Every day I would be picked up from work and driven home by a much older man whom I always, without fail, greeted with a hug and a kiss as I got in the car. Imagine the gossip floating around!!

That man was my father. He also worked downtown and we'd ride to and from work together every day. I laughed so hard when someone *finally* told me what the "gossip" was. I think the coworkers thought I'd go into labor right then and there from laughing so hard.

Not everything is as it is seen to be.

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips