The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-24-2020, 11:06 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Hein Bruins writes on his genealogy site that Peter and Autumn Philipps are already officially divorced; is it true?

Source: Descendants of Sir Claude George Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne
To be honest it is quite possible. Their divorce does not seem to be acrimonious and they have been seen together with their girls since the official announcement. It seems this is another "Divorce: BRF Style" as demonstrated by Prince Anne and Mark Phillips, Andrew and Sarah and now Peter and Autumn .

If they can keep it civilised and enjoy outings as a family and joining with other royal families in much the same way as ever then good for them. Thet could have separated two years ago and we would never have noticed.

Old 08-25-2020, 11:07 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
To be honest it is quite possible. Their divorce does not seem to be acrimonious and they have been seen together with their girls since the official announcement. It seems this is another "Divorce: BRF Style" as demonstrated by Prince Anne and Mark Phillips, Andrew and Sarah and now Peter and Autumn .

If they can keep it civilised and enjoy outings as a family and joining with other royal families in much the same way as ever then good for them. Thet could have separated two years ago and we would never have noticed.
If they had separated 2 years ago, surely they woudl have announced it....

Old 08-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post

Good point! That's how you do it though. Keep it civilized and out of the media for the sake of the children.

I suppose we will only know more details when one or both of them starts dating again. Autumn at 42 may very well want to get married and who knows have another child.
Old 08-29-2020, 05:18 AM
Majesty

Think of how many ladies might flock after a divorced Peter and want to marry him.
Old 08-29-2020, 06:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Think of how many ladies might flock after a divorced Peter and want to marry him.
I'm sure there will be interest, and for Autumn as well. It wouldn't be surprising to see either of them remarry at some point in the future. And I suppose it's possible Peter will have more children in the future.
Old 08-31-2020, 05:02 PM
Aristocracy

He's the best looking younger male in the family. :) IMO I think he is better looking than William and Harry.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

"Breakfast at Heathrow" for Autumn and her friend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFopstsHtjv/
Old 09-28-2020, 03:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
"Breakfast at Heathrow" for Autumn and her friend

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFopstsHtjv/
I did not know that Autumn has a private instagram account. She is allowed to have a social media account of course.
Old 09-28-2020, 03:20 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

And I just noticed she has it under the surname Kelly.
Old 09-28-2020, 03:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Yeah, but what is even more strange is that under the post/followers/following numbers, it says Autumn Phillips.
Old 09-28-2020, 03:24 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Is that is a definite way to declare Autumn is divorced and will no longer use Phillips?
Old 09-28-2020, 03:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
She may have done what I did. At the time of the divorce being finalized, I petitioned the court to restore my maiden name.
Old 09-28-2020, 04:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC21091968 View Post
I did not know that Autumn has a private instagram account. She is allowed to have a social media account of course.

Autumn has used the name “Densil Kelly” for years on social media. She’s has a Facebook and Instagram account both under that name for at least 4 years. Peter uses the name “Pedro” for his private accounts. It has nothing to do with her divorce. That account has existed under that name for 4+ years.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Autumn's friend has shared some new photos of a weekend in the Highlands of Scotland:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Royal Highness

I have no idea if HM deliberately excluded H&M and Archie out of spite but I doubt it. Lena Tindall wasn't shown in the photos the year she was born and Charlotte and Louis are never in the shots designed to promote the continuity of the line of Succession.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Courtier

Charlotte and Louis were included in the Cambridge family pictures on the Queen's table. I am not sure how often the Phillips children have seen the Queen. But this year it could have been impossible due to the Queen being isolated.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
I have no idea if HM deliberately excluded H&M and Archie out of spite but I doubt it. Lena Tindall wasn't shown in the photos the year she was born and Charlotte and Louis are never in the shots designed to promote the continuity of the line of Succession.

Considering that the Sussexes were featured in the actual 2019 Christmas broadcast introducing baby Archie to his great-grandparents, I can't believe that the little family was excluded in the least.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:11 PM
Serene Highness

Tatler has released an article based on the story of the Daily Mail that Peter Phillips is involved with the company, XF Medical Limited to improve COVID-19 testing.

https://www.tatler.com/article/peter...edical-limited

Original piece on the Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-pandemic.html
Old 10-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Courtier

Please don't get me wrong, I like Peter Phillips, but it seems everybody is an expert on this horrible life disrupter. I think it would be better to get the word out, what this virus is doing to the people., not just making them really sick and maybe death, but the fact of Child abuse, spouse abuse, suicide of young and older people and loneliness. Some of the people can't feed their families. These are things which need to be highlighted and the great job people are doing, to help others.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Majesty

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Why is a message about Lena Tindall in her uncle's topic instead of that of her parents?

Tags
autumn phillips, peter phillips