Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds as if they already were involved before her divorce; while he is currently still married (and in the process of getting divorced? Although later on they mention that he knows it will cost him a lot of money as a reason not to get a divorce; however, next they state again they are in the process and have been seperated for 2 years). Not a good start imho. Her new beau living in Monaco might complicate things as well.

Last edited:
Getting involved with a married man who makes up excuses not to get divorced?

Oh Bless your Heart Autumn. I thought you were better than this.

Since a while I less believe people magazine Pictures and smiles.

I really like the interview that Peter Phillips gave to the BBC, especially when he recognised that a lot of family members could not hug/embrace those who just lost their loved ones, as well as Savannah and Isla appreciating that they "had two great-grandparents who have lived as long as they have". The interview was very fitting ahead of Gatcombe Park Food and Drink Festival (Peter Phillips is one of the organisers), given The Duke of Edinburgh loves the countryside and would enjoy the festival.

The BBC article also included the video of Peter Phillips giving an interview.

No Queen hug after Duke of Edinburgh death hard, says grandson Peter Phillips
The Queen's eldest grandchild has said not being able to hug her was one of the hardest parts of coping with the loss of the Duke of Edinburgh.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-58024149

It's really a thoughtful and well done interview from Peter. He was able to convey his feelings while recognizing that so many people are dealing with similar heartbreaks due to the pandemic but without making it all me, me, me. I realize that he's an adult and not really a representative of the BRF but at the same time, he's well learned the lessons that come with being a member of that family. While sad, this really was a nice piece to read.

As for Autumn's new relationship...no one can possibly know all of the details and ins and outs of a relationship other than the two people involved but, I have to say, this really isn't a great look. It certainly appears to be a bit...sketchy...and maybe not really well thought out. Jumping back into the dating pool after 15+ years is a scary thing and I can certainly appreciate that, for a variety of reasons, one might allow oneself to get involved in a new relationship that might not always be the wisest choice but when you know that it'll be reported upon and put out there for the world simply due to the position of your ex-inlaws...it definitely doesn't appear to be Autumn's most well-thought out decision ever.

For whatever reason, The Phillips marriage fell apart. It may or may not have had anything to do with their seeing other people. But eventually it apparently happened. It is a huge adjustment for their children. I hope it all turns out so it is a relatively "painless" readjustment.

Good luck to Peter and Lindsay. ?

Wasn't she also in the car with Peter when he was driving into Windsor for the Lucas-August Christening? I'm surprised she didn't meet the Queen then. Though maybe she kept her distance at the Christening because of Covid.

But yes I think they are very serious. In the 2022 prediction thread I had guessed they'd get married later this year at Crathie Kirk while the Queen was at Balmoral. I'm feeling more optimistic in my prediction.

Maybe the report meant "officially" introduced her as his girlfriend/partner as opposed to maybe quick greetings after the service?

It seems to be serious but I hope they don't rush into anything. I know they've known each other years and they've both been separated over a year but even though Peter is a private citizen it's still adjustment for them all.

Is Lindsay still married to Mr. Wallace? Or are Lindsay and Mr. Wallace officially divorced?

The papers are saying "estranged", so it sounds as if they aren't officially divorced.

It seems to be serious but I hope they don't rush into anything. I know they've known each other years and they've both been separated over a year but even though Peter is a private citizen it's still adjustment for them all.

I am sure they are old enough to know what they are doing, and at what pace they choose to progress their relationship is really for them to decide. Just hope they can make the relationship work for them.

However, Peter was only on a business trip to Scotland in March last year, wasn't he? :whistling:

I am sure they are old enough to know what they are doing, and at what pace they choose to progress their relationship is really for them to decide. Just hope they can make the relationship work for them.

I'm sure they will do whatever they feel is best for them and their families. However commenting on when a royal or "royal" couple might be ready to take the next step or not is a time honoured TRF tradition.

Autumn and Peter waited 5 years but this couple is at a different stage of their lives and has more experience under their belts but also different (more) responsibilities.

I wish both of them and Autumn the best.

However, Peter was only on a business trip to Scotland in March last year, wasn't he? :whistling:

Obviously he was engaged in a relationship with this woman. That doesn't mean that he wasn't combiining a business trip with a visit to her.

I really wish Peter and Lindsay all the best. I can imagine just how nerve wracking it must be to meet HM under even the best of circumstances and as the "first new girlfriend following a divorce" it must be doubly so. I know they've known each other for years and she's an old friend of Zara's. Do we know if she has children?

That's good news for Peter and his new partner!

I really wish Peter and Lindsay all the best. I can imagine just how nerve wracking it must be to meet HM under even the best of circumstances and as the "first new girlfriend following a divorce" it must be doubly so. I know they've known each other for years and she's an old friend of Zara's. Do we know if she has children?

According to Daily Mail, she, like Peter, has two children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom