Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so nice to see Autumn and Peter out at the races together and appearing to have a lovely time with friends and family. I fully expected to see them together with the girls at the festivals and things this summer but I wasn't sure if we'd see them on their own or not. Nice to see that they're still quite amicable and friendly and really lends credence to their statement that they're still close, still friends, etc. Definitely the best possible way to handle all of this for the sake of their girls and really for the sake of their friends and family, too, who won't feel as though they have to choose sides.

I'm sure Peter (maybe it was Mike Tindal) use to have some business with doing shooting. Nice they are seemingly getting on despite the separation.

Perhaps he’s written it as they’ve announced they are divorcing.

Perhaps he’s written it as they’ve announced they are divorcing.

Perhaps but I can't see that they are divorced as yet....They will probably live apart for 2 years and divorce then

Peter is quite handsome. If he were a Prince, he'd be the best looking Prince in the family! LOL

Hein Bruins writes on his genealogy site that Peter and Autumn Philipps are already officially divorced; is it true?

Source: Descendants of Sir Claude George Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne
To be honest it is quite possible. Their divorce does not seem to be acrimonious and they have been seen together with their girls since the official announcement. It seems this is another "Divorce: BRF Style" as demonstrated by Prince Anne and Mark Phillips, Andrew and Sarah and now Peter and Autumn .

If they can keep it civilised and enjoy outings as a family and joining with other royal families in much the same way as ever then good for them. Thet could have separated two years ago and we would never have noticed.

To be honest it is quite possible. Their divorce does not seem to be acrimonious and they have been seen together with their girls since the official announcement. It seems this is another "Divorce: BRF Style" as demonstrated by Prince Anne and Mark Phillips, Andrew and Sarah and now Peter and Autumn .

If they can keep it civilised and enjoy outings as a family and joining with other royal families in much the same way as ever then good for them. Thet could have separated two years ago and we would never have noticed.

If they had separated 2 years ago, surely they woudl have announced it....

Good point! That's how you do it though. Keep it civilized and out of the media for the sake of the children.

I suppose we will only know more details when one or both of them starts dating again. Autumn at 42 may very well want to get married and who knows have another child.

Think of how many ladies might flock after a divorced Peter and want to marry him.

Think of how many ladies might flock after a divorced Peter and want to marry him.

I'm sure there will be interest, and for Autumn as well. It wouldn't be surprising to see either of them remarry at some point in the future. And I suppose it's possible Peter will have more children in the future.

He's the best looking younger male in the family. :) IMO I think he is better looking than William and Harry.

And I just noticed she has it under the surname Kelly.

She may have done what I did. At the time of the divorce being finalized, I petitioned the court to restore my maiden name. ?

I did not know that Autumn has a private instagram account. She is allowed to have a social media account of course.

Autumn has used the name “Densil Kelly” for years on social media. She’s has a Facebook and Instagram account both under that name for at least 4 years. Peter uses the name “Pedro” for his private accounts. It has nothing to do with her divorce. That account has existed under that name for 4+ years.

Autumn's friend has shared some new photos of a weekend in the Highlands of Scotland:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I have no idea if HM deliberately excluded H&M and Archie out of spite but I doubt it. Lena Tindall wasn't shown in the photos the year she was born and Charlotte and Louis are never in the shots designed to promote the continuity of the line of Succession.

Charlotte and Louis were included in the Cambridge family pictures on the Queen's table. I am not sure how often the Phillips children have seen the Queen. But this year it could have been impossible due to the Queen being isolated.

I have no idea if HM deliberately excluded H&M and Archie out of spite but I doubt it. Lena Tindall wasn't shown in the photos the year she was born and Charlotte and Louis are never in the shots designed to promote the continuity of the line of Succession.

Considering that the Sussexes were featured in the actual 2019 Christmas broadcast introducing baby Archie to his great-grandparents, I can't believe that the little family was excluded in the least.

Please don't get me wrong, I like Peter Phillips, but it seems everybody is an expert on this horrible life disrupter. I think it would be better to get the word out, what this virus is doing to the people., not just making them really sick and maybe death, but the fact of Child abuse, spouse abuse, suicide of young and older people and loneliness. Some of the people can't feed their families. These are things which need to be highlighted and the great job people are doing, to help others.

Why is a message about Lena Tindall in her uncle's topic instead of that of her parents?

Why is a message about Lena Tindall in her uncle's topic instead of that of her parents?

I don't know why it was quoted over here, I originally posted it in "Battle of the Brothers". Perhaps it was meant to be moved to Mike and Zara's thread but got mixed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom