Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a miracle no reporters are trying to find out what individual ice cream flavors that Savannah and Isla were eating!! :happyeaster::happyeaster:

Those are great photos! Savannah and Isla are adorable little girls and look more grown up each time I see a photo of them. The photo of them eating ice cream is sweet.

Yesterday was lovely, today is a different matter.

I was just about to post the same thing. Lately, it's been cold most of the time and we are set for rain and stormy weather next week.

:previous: Savannah and Isla look so grown up! Savannah looks a lot like her older cousin Louise, IMO. There are some very strong genes in the BRF. Cute to see them with friends, it looks as if they had a fun time.

:previous: I also see mom in both girls. And that is one nicely raised/trained Lab. I admit to judging people by the demeanor of their pets. :lol:

The longer I have Labradors, the less I understand why anyone would have any other breed of dog. Though the teenage years 1-2 can be tough.

I am almost positive that I saw Autumn at the Vimy Ridge memorial today. It was just a quick glance. She was in the second row. Did anyone else see her?

I am almost positive that I saw Autumn at the Vimy Ridge memorial today. It was just a quick glance. She was in the second row. Did anyone else see her?

Dont know if this confirms they were there, but Peter Phillips tweeted this.

Very moving scenes at #vimyridge #Vimy100 today & proud day for Canada. #lestweforget #RememberThem

Six minutes after that tweet, he tweets about Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia at the Masters so I'm guessing he probably wasn't in France.

Six minutes after that tweet, he tweets about Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia at the Masters so I'm guessing he probably wasn't in France.
It was about 6 hours after the Vimy ceremony finished though so he could have watched the Masters afterwards.

Queen's birthday helps turn Peter Phillips' firm around | Daily Mail Online

"Queen's 90th Birthday helps turn Peter Phillip's firm around: Company made 156,000 profit in 2016 after posting a loss in 2015

Biggest winner from the Queen's 90th charity bash? Her grandson: Peter Phillips' firm was paid £750,000 while 291 organisations shared £762,000

Princess Anne's son lands another cushy job from family | Daily Mail Online

Peter he landed a new job as boss of the Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park

Last edited by a moderator:
That company was paid 750,000 GBP, which is more than double that of the total money raised...
Seriously!?

Peter, Autumn and Mike attended the 50th anniversary of The Beatles SGT Pepper Album at Abbey Road Studios for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children in London yesterday, May 31:

** Pic ** gettyimages 1 ** gettyimages 2 **

:previous: Daily fail spin as usual. The money was not the fee simply for planning. It was the cost of the event. The firm would have planned and paid the vendors, the money above was compensation for money paid out by the firm. As well as their service.

His firm made a bid and won. Obviously other companies wanted more money. While I don't think royals are above nepotism, I do think the queen is. She wouldn't need the bad press if there was any reason to think not fair bid.

Sadly many charity events end up like this. Almost as much money spent on event as actually raised.

Agree, important to note this is how much the company Peter works for was paid to organise the event, the real interesting figure would be their profit from this sum. I suspect that figure is much much lower.

So, not a public job and not using public funds. And who know how cushy it is or is not. I loathe this kind of snarky innuendo. The pay level is implied.

Frankly, he's well qualified for the job, family or not.

So, not a public job and not using public funds. And who know how cushy it is or is not. I loathe this kind of snarky innuendo. The pay level is implied.

Frankly, he's well qualified for the job, family or not.

I agree, with Peter's background from school and prior jobs, and his experience at Gatcombe over the years he knows what needs to be done. And as much work as his parents have put into this, building it over the years, they wouldn't let an unqualified person, even their own son take this on.

:previous: Exactly. Anne is the last person in that family who would hand her children a job on a silver platter. Her and Mark have taken the home they were given as a married couple and turned it into a successful business, even after they divorced. The eventing challenge is a huge part of that. They have spent too many years developing and turning it into what it is to hand it over to anyone who is not qualified, even if it is her son.

He has been working in this field for 17 years, since graduating university in 2000, with a degree in sports. Not to mention he has been involved in the event in different capacities for many years. How anyone could argue that he wasn't qualified to take the position I don't know.

Habitat for Humanity launched its 2017 Women Build program Friday morning in the company of royal patron Autumn Phillips.

Phillips is the royal ambassador for Women Build.

She's married to Peter Phillips, eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. Peter's mother is princess Anne.

Women Build brings women together to raise money and hammers for Habitat.

Read more: Royal patrons boost Habitat | Peterborough Examiner

It seems a family event. Her father is involved with Habitat for Humanity for 25 years. Its great to see Autumn involved in the initiative, including the work with the first nations in the area, and getting youth involved.

One of those occasions that one could wish the work of a 'private' member of the family got a little media attention. Every cause could use a bump.:flowers:

Good for Autumn....we rarely hear anything about her.Does she ever get to see her family in Canada? Doesn't she have a twin?

Sounds like both Peter and Autumn are royal patrons for Habitat for Humanity; each taking up the role of ambassador for their own specific programs.

Good for Autumn....we rarely hear anything about her.Does she ever get to see her family in Canada? Doesn't she have a twin?

Yes, she has a twin brother Chris, as well as older brother Kevin.

They were in Ontario for the event the article is about. How often she visits Canada we don't know, as they are very private citizens. They rarely make the news other then Peter planning the queen's lunch, and things like Christmas.

I would assume the years that they are not with the Queen for Christmas, they are visiting Autumn's family. But because there is little interest in them (unless its for a made up controversy), no one knows. I would imagine that unless its a published event like the Habitat for Humanity...Autumn and family.....fly into Canada without the press knowing and fly out the same way.

Peter Phillips at the Bahrain GP formula 1 at Bahrain International Circuit today

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...hillips&folder=Formula One/Bahrain Grand Prix

Peter Philips brings City Racing and talking about that

The Queen's Grandson Brings Racing to the Streets | TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions

Peter and Autumn at the Fall Ball in aid of the Style for Stroke Foundation in London on 14 October

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...roke_foundation,_london?celeb=Autumn Phillips

Last edited by a moderator:
"I had a lovely meeting with Autumn Phillips to discuss her cooperating with our newly launched luxury lifestyle club, the Global Group Lifestyle and Sports Club. Autumn is married to Peter Phillips, the son of HRH Princess Anne, The Princess Royal, and the eldest grandson of the Queen Elizabeth. I felt very much at home with Autumn and enjoyed our chat, not least as she used to live in Hong Kong (and she speaks Chinese fluently), whilst Peter was working there for the Royal Bank of Scotland."

[0]=68.ARAeVh03pGGcuDAFP191DV92wDfKzM0zqrwaaSGV2dm3xltyA_IDRhPBH5CS04B_m4CSl35My2jnnyariCKnB8Zc151gmTPTKipAHOdGrTJgzISV0iHjqNiKNz_k30_kfCp7NjduMB-NtAI1zWPsPXNIVgp-71x5X5fBRb7r-XyPpyFWEqKqFGM4SyUZQnKfU7uG2NnXtQoFnWSEPA8PlX-1&__tn__=-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom