Peter Phillips and Family News and Events 2: Nov 2005- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great to see the girls!!!!!!!!!! I hope peter and autumn have another baby soon!

Savannah is a cute little girl, so adorable.

Princess Anne's family is so cute.

Peter and his little family is so lovely, they seem so grounded and down-to-earth (Zara too; Anne and Mark have raised her children very well). The girls are absolutely adorable.

Zara really look like her mother in this picture.

Savannah looks like her cousin William as well when he was that age.

LaRae

Beautiful little girls!!! Savannah looks like Peter and I think Isla looks like Autumn. Both very beautiful!

I think Anne made wonderful choices about her family. It's a pleasure to watch a semi-normal - royal family enjoy a day out without endless conversation about how we like or don't like what they are wearing, how they treat the children, their character flaws, and on and on. It's so much easier and better to be a person than an image, methinks. Just my opinion. :lol:

Anne was also able to make the choices she did because she knew, even when they were born, that they were never going to be the focus of the royal family. The highest they ever were in the line of succession was 5th and 6th and she knew that they were going to drop quickly and often - Zara for instance is already down to 14th and soon to be 15th.

I think Anne made wonderful choices about her family. It's a pleasure to watch a semi-normal - royal family enjoy a day out without endless conversation about how we like or don't like what they are wearing, how they treat the children, their character flaws, and on and on. It's so much easier and better to be a person than an image, methinks. Just my opinion. :lol:

I wouldn't say that Anne's children are semi-normal while the other grandchildren of the Queen are abnormal. The other grandchildren have the disadvantage of being royal - although, the Wessexes have taken steps to give their children a semblance of normalcy similar to what Anne's children have had.

The whole issue of what they're wearing, how they treat their children, character flaws, etc, is more the result of us, our interactions with them, and our treatment of "celebrity" in general. The Phillips children get less scrutiny than the Wales or the York children because we scrutinize them less, not because they're more normal.

great to see the girls!!!!!!!!!! I hope peter and autumn have another baby soon!

As members of a family with strong environmental considerations I suspect that they have finished with having children. Having any more than enough to replace yourself is selfish as it means using more of this planets scare resources.

Video:
Peter Philip's Interview:
The Queen's eldest grandchild Peter Phillips said it "should not come as a surprise" that his grandparents were occasionally forced to cancel engagements given their age-
'No surprise' Philip occasionally cancels engagements - ITV News

thank you for posting this. All I had seen of this comment re cancellations was in the Telegraph which led with the headline

Queen and Prince Philip will cancel more engagements

My immediate thought was that Peter Philips had spoken out of turn. This just shows how little you can trust any newspaper, even the one with a good reputation like the Telegraph. Mind you, they are partnering more and more with the DM so maybe this is the problem.

peter really have a nice family! I hope they have another baby soon. and he is right, of course the queen and philips are cancell acts for their age.

Looks like they were having a ball. Lot's of fun and full of energy. Won't be long and little Isla will be running around with her big sister. Lovely pictures.

Something regarding Peter PHilips has shifted. We never used to hear a peep out of him. In the last 3-4 weeks he has been directly quoted about the health of his grandfather, the reign of his grandmother, and having a niece. He never said a word about his own daughters. There is a change.

Something regarding Peter PHilips has shifted. We never used to hear a peep out of him. In the last 3-4 weeks he has been directly quoted about the health of his grandfather, the reign of his grandmother, and having a niece. He never said a word about his own daughters. There is a change.

I'm agreeing with everyone today, cepe! You are spot on. And I think they are raising these little girls with a spirit of fun and adventure and spunk! It's fun to watch. And it makes me understand why a lot of the rest of the family dote on them. Fun stuff. :previous:

He has his own sports promotion company now instead of working for another company. Maybe if he talks about his family a little the media will cover his events. I know when talked about Phillip it was when his show jumping event that he wanted to do at KP but it ended up I think at the Olympic park.

He has his own sports promotion company now instead of working for another company. Maybe if he talks about his family a little the media will cover his events. I know when talked about Phillip it was when his show jumping event that he wanted to do at KP but it ended up I think at the Olympic park.

I agree, that's exactly it. He doesn't say anything too revealing and it keeps his name in the press. A win-win if you ask me.

I look at it from a different angle; he's trying to promote his business so he's doing interviews more and becoming more of a public individual as a result. At these interviews his personal life and family are asked about, in a manner that he can't really easily decline to comment on.

The only videos I can find of his interview on Daybreak only seem to be showing his response when he was asked about his grandparents - but it doesn't seem likely that that was why he went on the program. Instead to me it seems like that's just what the media focused on.

Peter can do very little wrong in my book. He handles things in a way that is truly admirable. Many people in his position could have done books, and personal appearance fees. However he gets up and goes to work everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom